Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Athz

Exactly. I mean I had an inkling kisi actors might not be happy , because of the crew are very serious about their work. As an actor the first thing you need to do is relate to the character, and blend into it. When the character becomes another character within a day Or two how do they copw with it. Specially VJ and Jatin. Veer and Angad will remain the most mercilessly butchered characters ever. Angads character is so inconsistent. Today he says he loves Sahiba, next day he goes against her, mentally torturs her and what not... Angad has become a classic example of Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde. And Veer! Poor Veer.. Ek dum palat diya uss character ko.. Overnight villain bana diya without any reason whatsoever. 

Audience also suffer with them. Yesterday ego hurt, divorce track etc and today they are showing "Happy anniversary" Track. I mean who can relate to the story that has no consistency. It makes no sense no matter how much audience try to connect to Sahan,writers make sure that they are not able to. 

Now another brutal negative track awaiting us. where Angad will give anniversary surprise to Sahiba and take her to divorce lawyer. which husband does that on anniversary? 

Makers r attracted to negativity like magnet. 

And cherry on top is sahiba is complete doormat now. 

Her character is butchered more than angad n veer. She keeps on crying all the time

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

Yes ab foucs inpe aayega as the Triangle has started now!!

But I hope If writers focus on this Triangle at least they show some romantic and peaceful moments between Sahan!!smiley9

I don't think tbh.

Thats why I m against this Triangle πŸ“ because

Hear me out ..

1 ) This triangle is very complicated and loop hopes bahut hain.

2 ) seerat bhi wahi hogi. She will try seperating everyone and anyone.

3 ) Sahan would be sidelined. 

Scenes milega toh bhi Sad aur depressing milenge.

4 ) Veerat and Kerry ka nonsense daily milega.

Ek din Veerat toh dusre din Kerry.

And Sasha bhi ghusegi beech mein.

I don't know Gurleen bhi apna drama karegi.

Keerat uski Bahu nahi hain fir bhi. 

This triangle πŸ“ will exhaust everyone.

Sahan bas CID crime salve karenge πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vaidehi49

I am curious about the answer. 

Sorry to interrupt, dumb move ?? Why ??

Dumb move because it is an SP show and now his character will be given more screen space, negative though but you can still leave a mark with your acting!!

Like we still miss Garry swag who was absolutely brilliant in portraying the bad boy role but he is equally rocking the redeemed good boy version for eg the shame Garry felt today and trying to explain the situation.

But I am waiting for the scene where Angad finally realizes that Garry has indeed reformed and is remorseful.

I want Angad to thank Garry for the unknown blessing he has bestowed upon him by whisking away seerat and made space for Saheba to enter his life. I actually want Angad to be grateful to Garry that he has dodged a bullet in the form of seerat.

Edited by Reader17 - 3 months ago
N_n_n_n thumbnail

Yes ab foucs inpe aayega as the Triangle has started now!!

But I hope If writers focus on this Triangle at least they show some romantic and peaceful moments between Sahan!!smiley9

Aap bhi acha mazak karte ho. Sahan's one hug is followed by minimum one month of kalesh. I don't think writers will ever show their Romance

Reader17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_n_n_n

Audience also suffer with them. Yesterday ego hurt, divorce track etc and today they are showing "Happy anniversary" Track. I mean who can relate to the story that has no consistency. It makes no sense no matter how much audience try to connect to Sahan,writers make sure that they are not able to. 

Now another brutal negative track awaiting us. where Angad will give anniversary surprise to Sahiba and take her to divorce lawyer. which husband does that on anniversary? 

Makers r attracted to negativity like magnet. 

And cherry on top is sahiba is complete doormat now. 

Her character is butchered more than angad n veer. She keeps on crying all the time

Poor thing will be heart brokensmiley28 Like Saheba would never have imagined this even in her worst nightmares ke Angad itni ghatiya harkat bhi kar sakta hain!!

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

what if seerat says i didn't submit my divorce papers at court smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 anmd than garry/keerat what ever marriage..

SahAN pagal ko chode kuch din keloyye .. 

wanted to see garry/keerat =====seerat/ veer ka paagl pan. against their partners.

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 3 months ago
N_n_n_n thumbnail

Only thing that can Salvage kerry Track for me is if it leads to Sahan separation. Kuch toh accha outcome Hota iss wedding ka, but again makers woh bhi nahi Denge. Sahan ko separate karne ka perfect opportunity bhi band kar denge, and they will bring them again together to have more kalesh

Reader17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaidehi49

I don't think tbh.

Thats why I m against this Triangle πŸ“ because

Hear me out ..

1 ) This triangle is very complicated and loop hopes bahut hain.

2 ) seerat bhi wahi hogi. She will try seperating everyone and anyone.

3 ) Sahan would be sidelined. 

Scenes milega toh bhi Sad aur depressing milenge.

4 ) Veerat and Kerry ka nonsense daily milega.

And Sasha bhi ghusegi beech mein.

I don't know Gurleen bhi apna drama karegi.

Keerat uski Bahu nahi hain fir bhi. 

This triangle πŸ“ will exhaust everyone.

Sahan bas CID crime salve karenge πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

Haa loopholes toh bahut hain.....seerat ka reaction dekhna hain mujhe.smiley2smiley17

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dumb move because it is an SP show and now his character will be given more screen space, negative though but you can still leave a mark with your acting!!

Like we still miss Garry swag who was absolutely brilliant in portraying the bad boy role but he is equally rocking the redeemed good boy version for eg the shame Garry felt today and trying to explain the situation.

But I am waiting for the scene where Angad finally realizes that Garry has indeed reformed and is remorseful.

I want Angad to thank Garry for the unknown blessing he has bestowed upon him by whisking away seerat and made space for Saheba to enter his life. I actually want Angad to be grateful to Garry that he has dodged a bullet in the form of seerat.

Yes that's true. 

Daily dose of Veerat aur Kerry milegaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Alternate days πŸ˜‚

Bas yahi dekhna baaki reh gaya hain abhi.

Aur uske baad bhi mhuje Aisa laga ki keerat ko Garry se jaldi pyaar ho gaya like the way he fell πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ within 2 days or 2 weeks. 

Then 😈

Toh mhuje majbooran Veerat ko ship karna padega despite them being highly toxic πŸ˜–πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Evil me 😈

Reader17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_n_n_n

Aap bhi acha mazak karte ho. Sahan's one hug is followed by minimum one month of kalesh. I don't think writers will ever show their Romance

Are hope karne mein kya jaata hain, Kya pata meri ek wish manifest hojaaye.

Kehte hain din mein ek baar zubaan pe Maa Saraswati Viraajmaan hoti hain!             So hosakta hain ke we might get Sahan romance now finally.smiley31

Edited by Reader17 - 3 months ago