Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Athz

But keeping evry other thread and evey complaint aside, I wish they handle this sensitive track with grace. I hope they show a woman struggling with the wounds inflicted on her soul, and finally listening to her mind. I want an exhausted Sahiba leaving every single human being to be on her own and finally call out every one of perpetrators including her husband and refuse to forgive him. And I want to see a broken Angad. He should be more broken than Sahiba. I want to see Angad blaming him and crying and be ashamed of himself. Angad should be at the worst phase of his life. He should realize that it wasn't her, but him who wasn't good enough for her. And then who should try to find the actual people behind her condition (other than him and his dumb wild bear family) , get justice for her and help her revive in what all ways he can... But from a distance. That should be his solace in an otherwise miserable life of his. Kaash yeh hotha πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί... And I hope they give all respect and due to Sahiba in this track. 

Now you know Angad will play victim and it will be Sahiba's job to handle him and herself.

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hellodona

Now you know Angad will play victim and it will be Sahiba's job to handle him and herself.

Hope is the anchor of life Donaji smiley18

But I know 

Reader17 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: hellodona

Lettuce wait. Yeh baat to clear hai ki they can show any amount of Sahiba abuse , even r@pe to whitewash their abuser.

Disgusting ......I just hope ke aisa na ho!!

Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Meri to yehi wish or hope h ki bas rape na dikhaye sahiba ko bacha le 😒😒😒

Ya to ye attempt to rape ho jisney sahiba Bach aaye ya phir ye kisi ki saazish dikha de sahiba ko koi drink pila kar baad mein usko ye bol de tumhare sath kuch galat hua h but sahiba ko hath na lagaye 

Or sahiab ko kuch yaad na ho or sahiba un villains ki bataon par yakeen karke yehi sochti rahye ki ab vo angad k layak nahi rahi jabki se sab sirf ek saazish ho sahiab k sath itna zyada bura bhi na karey makersπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ bas 

Ya to kisi ki saazish nikle sahiab ko jhoot bolkar ya phir agar attempt to rape or sahiba wahan se bach nikle 

Save sahiba 

Koi rape mat dikhana makers 

Edited by Anu_02 - 3 months ago
Reader17 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Yes if they can show fl molestation by ML on reception night to molestation by other man kaun si badi baat hai to whitewash ML. Only thing I can hope is that it’s not successful rape. 

Waheguruji kare aisa hi ho!!

Saheba ke saath aur bura hote hue main toh nai dekh sakti!!