Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: hellodona

Sahiba ko ek minute chain nahi. Phir iss aadmi ko usske natural habitat se bachane bhaag daud karo.

Wanted Angad in jail but at what cost. Crime Sahiba ke saath hua aur bachana bhi ussko padega. 

I hope Angad jisko maarne jaaye woh Angad ko maarde. 

pata nahi abhi k liye kuch nahi keh saktye ye story jo bhi hogi angad ko whitewash karne ko hogi usko  sahiab ka maseeha dikahyengey 

Edited by Anu_02 - 4 months ago
RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: Athz

Tbh, I don't think there are any women writers in the show. Even the most heartless women can't write such absurdity. 

bro sis write for the show ...

Renu vatwani naam hai i think

Reader17 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: Anu_02

to phir sahiab ye kyun bolti h ki ab bohot der ho gayi angad 

Its a BAIT promo clearly!!

Just like they had shown ke Sahan went to the divorce lawyer and then confession.

We all thought ke iske pehle they sign, she will confess, but there was a twist!!

Then so mnay other promos were fake be it proposal, kiss, death one!!

Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Arye sab rape ya attempt to rape hi soch rahye h kya pata kisi ki saazish bhi ho 

Ki sahiba ko kuch aisa pila de jissey usko kuch yaad na ho or baad mein boley tumhare sath rape hua h uski aise halat bana de ki sahiba bhi maan le or usko kuch yaad na ho 

Or sahiba maan le or tabhi sahiba ye boley ab bohot der ho gayi angad 

Kya pata kisi ne saazish Kari ho taaki sahiba angad ki life se khud hi out ho jaaye or lifetime tak yehi soch k trauma mein Marti rahye ki uske sath kuch ho gaya h 

Ye bhi ho sakta h 

N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I want the truth out about sahiba meeting lawyer for free lance project. 

It should not get buried like  special chef secret 

Anu_02 thumbnail

Team Critic

Originally posted by: Reader17

Just like they had shown ke Sahan went to the divorce lawyer and then confession.

We all thought ke iske pehle they sign, she will confess, but there was a twist!!

Then so mnay other promos were fake be it proposal, kiss, death one!!

hum sabko pata h ki sirf trp k liye h lekin aja tak agar promo change karke bhi dikahay to vo sach hua h ab chahey vo angad ka divorce surprise or sahiab confession ho ya dusre precap sab sach huey h 

Or keery wedding or sahiba ka keery ka sach pata hona bhi hoga aagye sahiba ko sach pata chal gaya but abhi shadi wala baaki h kaise dikahtey h kya pata vo humko jaisa precap mein dikahya story uske alag ho pata nhi wait karna hoga 

To ye bhi hoga 

Lekin haan promo mein ye clear nahi h ki sahiba k sath rape hua h ya attempt to rape ya phir kisi ne sahiba k sath saazish karke sahiba ko ye yakeen dila Diya ho ki tumhare sath rape Kiya ab tum kisi k layak nahi rahi 

To sahiba k sath kuch hoga or vo kya hoga pata nahi 

Ek possibility ye bhi to ho sakti h ki veer ya seerat mein se koi saazish karke sahiba ko spike drink pila de or phir uske baad boley ki tumhare sath ye sab kiya h or sahiba maan bhi le kyunki usko kuch yaad na ho or sahiba isi trauma mein Marti rahye ki kisi ne uske sath galat kiya ab vo anagd k layak nahi rahi 

Tab angad sahiba ka maseeha banke aaye ye jo bhi hoga vo angad ko whitewash karne ko hoga 

To kuch bhi possibility ho sakti h jiska pata nahi h sirf predict kar skatye h 

Edited by Anu_02 - 4 months ago
hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

We all thought ke iske pehle they sign, she will confess, but there was a twist!

Who said that? It was obvious she will confess after they sign thinking it is her last chance.

There was no bait in it.

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

But keeping evry other thread and evey complaint aside, I wish they handle this sensitive track with grace. I hope they show a woman struggling with the wounds inflicted on her soul, and finally listening to her mind. I want an exhausted Sahiba leaving every single human being to be on her own and finally call out every one of perpetrators including her husband and refuse to forgive him. And I want to see a broken Angad. He should be more broken than Sahiba. I want to see Angad blaming him and crying and be ashamed of himself. Angad should be at the worst phase of his life. He should realize that it wasn't her, but him who wasn't good enough for her. And then who should try to find the actual people behind her condition (other than him and his dumb wild bear family) , get justice for her and help her revive in what all ways he can... But from a distance. That should be his solace in an otherwise miserable life of his. Kaash yeh hotha 🥺🥺... And I hope they give all respect and due to Sahiba in this track. 

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: nipunsharma

Woh sense nhi banta maan liya ke jail hogi but the track u r saying won’t make any sense ml more negative hoga that his wife in jail nd he’s happily settled  makers have just thrown a precap rest trp par depend hoga trp drop hi hogi agar woh track aa gaya show waise change hoga then how the story will be sahan centric this can be possible ki self defence mein jail ho jaaye leap ho but nhi lagta ki doosre cheez hogi kyunki sahan will be still married 

They have been doing the same since last year no? Angad always finds a new low to stoop further. 

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

bro sis write for the show ...

Renu vatwani naam hai i think

Oh oki 😬😬😬. Wonderful 🥲

Edited by Athz - 4 months ago