Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

How did you know? smiley36 I mean your timing was off by about 12 hours maybe but otherwise spot on.

https://x.com/its_cinehub/status/1752003846337912897?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA

smiley37 pata tha yeh sab se pehle karege yeh wali harkat
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

What has Lord Sid done to you ??smiley36

he liked some anti salman tweets

Sid is the reason n I said it had vibes like some other movie n not in good way

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So it's a flop?

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: Cpt.DudleySmith

Wasn't anti-Pak enough was the masses. Whereas the IOP dialogue was too blasphemous for the (cl)asses smiley36.

On a serious note, it is a marketing/hype failure more than anything else. What should have been an event film, turned into a WOM-driven film. And while the WOM is generally positive, it is on the lines of "surprisingly good VFX, good one time watch" rather than a must watch kinda thing.

masses have moved on to ‘Papa Meri Jaan’ killing 300 people because of daddy issues smiley36 I agree it is a marketing failure and the songs dint help at all…
fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Time for Hrithik to call Alia.

no he needs to call Cher. Cher had a hit at 77 years old.
smiley37

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

7 crores?!! 😳😳😳. That’s not a drop, that’s a nosedive. Yikes!

Trade will be spending the next few months analyzing what went wrong with this one. I’m sure lack of promotions played a huge part. I know Pathan didn’t do any promotions either but it had the novelty of SRK’s return, and hit songs. After realizing that the songs didn’t click perhaps they should have moved to plan B and started promotions. I don’t think it would have stopped this Monday drop but it could have given it a much bigger opening weekend numbers and a better cushioning for this Monday drop.

If this was really made with a 300cr budget, and given that it’s Sid Anand and Hrithik and Deepika it was probably sold to distributors at a high price too, it might end up becoming a flop smiley3

Hrithik is 50 now. He has nothing to prove.
he can wait for War 2. He is now officially in the hasbeen diva phase - Madonna, Mariah, etc.

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

The movie is very mediocre rather below average. There are no goosebump moments tbh. I have loved bang bang, war and vikram Vedha . But this one.. Couldn’t feel anything here. This is not a patriotic film. Patty puts himself and his ego before nation. First is ego and second is friends. Those people are just having dinners, stay overs and parties all the time. There was a scene in War where HR does an aerial combat. Tiger does a combat with 10-15 men in the opening scene. In Bang bang HR drives a formula1 car and the car and bike chases are terrific. That’s what ppl want in patriotic films. Suave action. Which is totally missing here. It has pointless drama. Feminism that has no meaning, it’s just one dimension. Very badly made

Also everything was revealed in the trailer itself.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: _symphony

Feminism that has no meaning,

So it tries to be woke ?