Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Btw lack of promotion is not a reason movie flops

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Btw lack of promotion is not a reason movie flops

Do not underestimate marketing, do you think Hollywood spending as much as production in marketing is a fluke? Hollywood literally spends billions of dollars in marketing and promotions, Netflix spends millions in marketing. Netflix went back to Twitter with their legs in the middle after Elon called them out what they going to do.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am glad it flopped. We need to rise above jingoism & audience rejecting such trash is always the 1st step forward smiley32

Ban in entire gulf..flop in india..the team will get shivers and think thrice before making something like this in future..knowing DP..she will maintain a safe safe distance from all of them like they never existed..at least this will put some sense in her mind and she chooses good roles like piku/tamasha..much needed flop!

Edited by cougarTown - 8 months ago
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cougarTown

I am glad it flopped. We need to rise above jingoism & audience rejecting such trash is always the 1st step forward smiley32

Next is BMCM who knows the GOI will promote it as it's bharat Kumar with circus shroff both followers

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Next is BMCM who knows the GOI will promote it as it's bharat Kumar with circus shroff both followers

I feel Akshay has more sense than HR so it won't be that offensive and he for sure is not shouting lines which will make him lose millions of fans worldwide..

1277590 thumbnail

Flop confirmed.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lauriesa

Do not underestimate marketing, do you think Hollywood spending as much as production in marketing is a fluke? Hollywood literally spends billions of dollars in marketing and promotions, Netflix spends millions in marketing. Netflix went back to Twitter with their legs in the middle after Elon called them out what they going to do.

don’t care what Hollywood does but from my own I ve seen movies tank even with heavy promotion . RA0ne and Bombay velvet . Pathaan hardly had any promotion and same goes for Jawan, they scored. And how much was 12th fail promoted .

Does deepika and hritik film even need to be promoted. Harsh reality , junta are fed up with these bikini shows, Pakistan vs India punch. 50 yr old still dancing on a beach with phattta jeans and putting all effort to look talk and walk hot. Oh and I would rather see top gun smiley36than this

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What ? Really

I was really rooting for this one as the first big hit of the year. Maybe it will be a weekend heavy movie ?

Need to watch it this weekend before it moves out smiley13