Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 months ago

Can't wait to watch them once again together smiley27smiley42. They always are magical together everytime they come together onscreen and Offscreen 😍❤

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 2 months ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Can't wait to watch them once again together smiley27smiley42. They always are magical together everytime they come together onscreen and Offscreen 😍❤

true the have good screen presence like some others. I’d like in older gen see him with Raveena. They did only one major movie together as leads and their present bonding is cool. 

Originally posted by: wat_up

true the have good screen presence like some others. I’d like in older gen see him with Raveena. They did only one major movie together as leads and their present bonding is cool. 

I really wish SK works with atleast one 90's actress as he shares amazing bonding with almost everyone ❤❤. Right from Karishma to Preity to Rani to Madhuri to Raveena to Shilpa to Bhagyashree . Almost everyone. 

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I really wish SK works with atleast one 90's actress as he shares amazing bonding with almost everyone ❤❤. Right from Karishma to Preity to Rani to Madhuri to Raveena to Shilpa to Bhagyashree . Almost everyone. 

ye I would not mind but I don’t think it’s realistic though. Sonali is other choice, karishma, Kareena, Preity, Sushmita. Etc. I don’t like his n Rani chemistry 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Dont imitate go innovate 

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Dont imitate go innovate 

they can do a sequel 

Edited by wat_up - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

ye I would not mind but I don’t think it’s realistic though. Sonali is other choice, karishma, Kareena, Preity, Sushmita. Etc. I don’t like his n Rani chemistry 

Hmmm just wish we get it .

Link :

https://twitter.com/SalmanzFighter_/status/1751665689147146572?t=rVPXlsiRzEycBFQoH1MSaQ&s=19

Hayeeee GOOSEBUMPS 🥺😭🔥
And...THEY ARE STILL MAGICAL 😍❤😭

@rajshri Sooraj Sir I beg you plzz..Sign them AGAIN 😭😭