Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

Wasn't that a fun round? The criteria for Round 3 is twofold: (1) uniqueness of the flavour and (2) reasoning behind the sculpture chosen. Note that the judges are going to be grading the entries based on their profiles that were presented. Once the judges are all done judging, I will post the entries from Round 3 for everyone to enjoy them!

And now it is time for Round 4! It is Teddy Day! While working on Round 3, Partner A got angry with Partner B. Now it is up to Partner B to apologize. But why say "sorry" when a teddy can do the trick?

This round is quite simple. (I'm saying that a lot, aren't I? smiley44) Kher chodo. This round is actually very simple. Below is a thread. Partner Bs have to post in it apologizing to Partner A. That's it. Simple.

Ah but you're asking what's the Shreya twist? Well the Shreya twist is that you can't use words. In fact, you can't use anything except teddy bears. Your teddy bears have to apologize for you. That's right. Teddy bears only. No words allowed unless the teddy bear is the one holding those words. Be creative and make up with Partner A.

A few rules:

- Partner A does not need to respond. This round is based on Partner B only.

- Partner Bs can only use one post to post their apology. Any further posts will be ignored.

- All apologies are to be posted in the thread provided below only.

- The apology can only be done using teddy bears. Use Google all you want. And if you're feeling particularly creative, then feel free to make your own teddy bear.

- Deadline is Feb 7th 11:59 PM IST. As usual, no extensions. If you don't post, then it will simply be counted as a 0.

- If you want to switch (as in Partner A does this round) then please let me know. I will let you in your partnership work it out if you need to do this and how you will deal with future rounds. I'd just like to know so that I can tell the judges and I don't delete your post if Partner A posts instead of Partner B.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5348354

So what are you waiting for? Go apologize and make your partner proud!

Propose bhi hum kare, apologize bhi hum kare? Gajab na-insaafi hai ye toh

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Okay you set the bar. Now everyone has to beat it to get points. smiley37

No but seriously why aren't you playing again?

You didnt allow solo couples smiley36 mein aur meri tanhai could participate.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

You didnt allow solo couples smiley36 mein aur meri tanhai could participate.

Aisa hota toh I would have to allow imaginary couples. Then Hinna and her imaginary lover Sid could play. smiley37

Zeal17 thumbnail

Aisa hota toh I would have to allow imaginary couples. Then Hinna and her imaginary lover Sid could play. smiley37

To kya.. the rule of the town should have been creativity!! koi kisko bhi laye bhalle wo Banda ho Bandi ho ya Chocolate ho ya Imaginary Sid ho ya jaise meri Tanhaai. Love should be inclusive. smiley36

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

chalo partner pehle propose abh sorry bolo smiley37 smiley37

Edited by Vedika.Kapoor - 7 months ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Pyar mein kya na-insafi?

Waise abhi 4 aur rounds hain. Balance ho jayega. smiley16

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

To kya.. the rule of the town should have been creativity!! koi kisko bhi laye bhalle wo Banda ho Bandi ho ya Chocolate ho ya Imaginary Sid ho ya jaise meri Tanhaai. Love should be inclusive. smiley36

Agle saal yehi karenge. Love has no boundaries. Find your own partner anyway you like. smiley37

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

haan yaar. Propose bhi hum karein air apologize bhi hum kare? Kaisi nainsafi hai yeh
Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Pyar mein kya na-insafi?

Waise abhi 4 aur rounds hain. Balance ho jayega. smiley16

Isliye kehti hoon, pyaar vyaar sab bekaar hai smiley44

Zeal17 thumbnail

Agle saal yehi karenge. Love has no boundaries. Find your own partner anyway you like. smiley37

MQ finally will get to play with Sid, Minty with Hrithik smiley36