Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Newbird

Wahi toh mein bhi soch rahi hoonsmiley36😄.Who asked them the reason and then they asking for privacy as if anyone cares. Waise i dont even know who the f*ck is this Sufi or Anjali.smiley36

other then minty no one does but now minty as made them known here and that is wjay they really want. They don’t want privacy but to be known. Reverse psychology 

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

These people want attention ? 

ye that seems obvious. These two girls were in a relationship they happen to live in New York n planning to get married. Your thoughts on this matter ?

Edited by wat_up - 1 months ago
Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Okay i just found out that Sufi is also a girl..so i am slowly catching up smiley36

As soon as I red sufi in minty's main post and saw the DP of sufi, I thought sufi is a girl, then saw Anjali, then I thought Sufi must be a boy. 

I was about to post sufi name is sounding like a girl name but again It came to my mind that TV actor Nakul mehta's baby boy name is Sufi smiley36, then I was like chalo sufi must be a gender neutral namesmiley36

Finally need to see sufi in minty's post is a girl/boy, Anjali is a girl/boy, whatever it is, my reaction remains the same as my first reaction in this threadsmiley36

Strangers02 thumbnail

As soon as I red sufi in minty's main post and saw the DP of sufi, I thought sufi is a girl, then saw Anjali, then I thought Sufi must be a boy. 

I was about to post sufi name is sounding like a girl name but again It came to my mind that TV actor Nakul mehta's baby boy name is Sufi smiley36, then I was like chalo sufi must be a gender neutral namesmiley36

Finally need to see sufi in minty's post is a girl/boy, Anjali is a girl/boy, whatever it is, my reaction remains the same as my first reaction in this threadsmiley36

Your post totally summed my reaction aswell..🤣🤣🤣

wat_up thumbnail

they both girls n were in a relationship though not sure on the laws in New York that someone with same gender can marry legally or not. 

Newbird thumbnail

Originally posted by: Strangers02

Your post totally summed my reaction aswell..🤣🤣🤣

smiley37smiley36

I know right, I'm not surprised  at your reaction bcz it really how it come across as to anyone I guess, based on the name and dp😄

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Guys, Anjali and Sufi are a queer couple who is much celebrated on Instagram. I thought their bond was refreshing and authentic.

But am kinda shocked at the latest developmentssmiley11

priya185 thumbnail

fine if they announce separation but what's the need to tell the reason

Edited by priya185 - 1 months ago
benisfroms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Names can indeed be intriguing, and they often carry different associations and meanings for different people. “Sufi” is a name that can be used for any gender, and it’s also associated with Sufism, a mystical form of Islam. Similarly, “Anjali” is a common name in South Asia and can be a girl’s name but is not exclusively so.