Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

haan until next week. uske baad i am more free.
Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Deal 🤝 Eggs are good fr health as well..

Hopefully Minionite aur baki loggon ko dikkat nhi hai

Koi dikkat nahi hogi kisikosmiley16

Sabse choti participant ke liye itna pyaar toh dikha hi sakte hai sabsmiley9

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce

Koi dikkat nahi hogi kisikosmiley16

Sabse choti participant ke liye itna pyaar toh dikha hi sakte hai sabsmiley9

Kitna time hai humare pass?

average-student thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoIWasSaying

I first thought you meant they are doing amazing sooo far in the game smiley37smiley37

this round messed up my brain so muchsmiley7I re read round 3 rules wala post million times saying teddy bear toh bhaad mein jaayegasmiley37 finally today I read it right- teddy bear toh baad mein aayega smiley37

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: average-student

this round messed up my brain so muchsmiley7I re read round 3 rules wala post million times saying teddy bear toh bhaad mein jaayegasmiley37 finally today I read it right- teddy bear toh baad mein aayega smiley37

Chalo you finally read it correctly....15 minutes before the next round is coming. smiley37

Minionite thumbnail

Alright all entries received. So it's time for Round 4. smiley14

Minionite thumbnail

Wasn't that a fun round? The criteria for Round 3 is twofold: (1) uniqueness of the flavour and (2) reasoning behind the sculpture chosen. Note that the judges are going to be grading the entries based on their profiles that were presented. Once the judges are all done judging, I will post the entries from Round 3 for everyone to enjoy them!

And now it is time for Round 4! It is Teddy Day! While working on Round 3, Partner A got angry with Partner B. Now it is up to Partner B to apologize. But why say "sorry" when a teddy can do the trick?

This round is quite simple. (I'm saying that a lot, aren't I? smiley44) Kher chodo. This round is actually very simple. Below is a thread. Partner Bs have to post in it apologizing to Partner A. That's it. Simple.

Ah but you're asking what's the Shreya twist? Well the Shreya twist is that you can't use words. In fact, you can't use anything except teddy bears. Your teddy bears have to apologize for you. That's right. Teddy bears only. No words allowed unless the teddy bear is the one holding those words. Be creative and make up with Partner A.

A few rules:

- Partner A does not need to respond. This round is based on Partner B only.

- Partner Bs can only use one post to post their apology. Any further posts will be ignored.

- All apologies are to be posted in the thread provided below only.

- The apology can only be done using teddy bears. Use Google all you want. And if you're feeling particularly creative, then feel free to make your own teddy bear.

- Deadline is Feb 7th 11:59 PM IST. As usual, no extensions. If you don't post, then it will simply be counted as a 0.

- If you want to switch (as in Partner A does this round) then please let me know. I will let you in your partnership work it out if you need to do this and how you will deal with future rounds. I'd just like to know so that I can tell the judges and I don't delete your post if Partner A posts instead of Partner B.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5348354

So what are you waiting for? Go apologize and make your partner proud!

Edited by Minionite - 7 months ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Minionite

Alright all entries received. So it's time for Round 4. smiley14

My Entry Just for fun smiley36

Lotus & Sesame Love Chocolate Rings

Introducing a harmonious blend of tradition and innovation, our Lotus & Sesame Love Chocolate Rings feature star ingredients: lotus and sesame seeds, used since ancient times, passed down through generations of grandmothers, and deeply rooted in our Indian culinary heritage.

Both lotus seeds and black sesame seeds are popular ingredients in our Indian desserts. Lotus seeds are used in Kheer as a crunchy element, while black sesame seeds are used to make Till Ladoo, a sweet crafted during festivals like Lohri & Makar Sankranti. Also, in Ayurveda, both are considered nutritious and have been used in various traditional sweet and savory recipes and medicinal preparations.

So presenting the couple of our relationship... err chocolate recipe. Starring the White Lotus Seeds, as we know, lotus seeds come from the lotus flower plant, which is a symbol of purity and divine beauty, so they are the female element of our recipe, representing grace and elegance. While Black Sesame Seeds are the male element as they have a robust flavor and nutty profile, bringing in strong and supportive qualities.

In their relationship, we add emotions, aka other ingredients:

Dark Chocolate Powder

Signifying the intense passion and profound connection that love brings to a relationship.

Jaggery Powder

Signifying the sweetness and joy that love brings to a relationship.

Butter

Representing the care and nurturing aspects of the relationship.

Rose Water Essence

Adding a subtle and romantic essence, the delicate and aromatic aspects of love.

Cardamom Powder

Symbolizing the warmth, intimacy, and depth of connection, conveying the emotional richness in the relationship.

Milk

Signifying nourishing and binding element of the relationship

Salt

Enhancing the overall flavor profile and bringing the balance in relationship

Ingredients

Lotus Seeds (roasted and crushed into small pieces): 1/2 cup

Black Sesame Seeds (roasted and ground into a powder): 2 tablespoons

Dark Chocolate Powder (70% cocoa): 200g powder

Jaggery Powder:2 tablespoons (adjust based on sweetness preference ;))

Cardamom Powder: 1/2 teaspoon

Rose Water: 1 teaspoon

Butter: 2 tablespoons

Milk: 2 tablespoons

A pinch of Salt: Rishtey mai thodi Khataas bhi jaruri hai ;)

Anyways getting back to the recipe..

1. Roast lotus seeds until crisp and black sesame seeds until fragrant.

2. Mix together Jaggery and Butter and gradually add the crushed lotus seeds and powdered black sesame seeds, and dark chocolate powder ensuring they are well combined.

3. Adding the rose water to add a subtle floral essence. Incorporate cardamom powder for a touch of warmth.

4. Finally use milk to combine all the ingredients and a pinch of salt to enhance the overall flavor profile.

5. Molding them Ring shape, which creates a complete and unified whole, mirroring the completeness relationship brings.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

My Entry Just for fun smiley36

Okay you set the bar. Now everyone has to beat it to get points. smiley37

No but seriously why aren't you playing again?

RainOfDew thumbnail

Come on.. apologisesmiley14

Edited by RainOfDew - 7 months ago