Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Since we’re working together, are we allowed to connect on SM if we do have access?

Yep anywhere you want. smiley36

1215019 thumbnail

Since we’re working together, are we allowed to connect on SM if we do have access?

Would your discussion of ideas be visible to judges who follow you on social media?

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

Would your discussion of ideas be visible to judges who follow you on social media?

No, we would be using private chat
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

See...not everything has a Shreya twist. smiley14

The twist is that there is no twist.

Conclusion: There is always a twist smiley8

average-student thumbnail

I feel partner rounds are tougher if we are in different time zonessmiley13 rosyme kaha ho tum dekh lo ye zaalim round 3smiley18smiley36

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: average-student

I feel partner rounds are tougher if we are in different time zonessmiley13 rosyme kaha ho tum dekh lo ye zaalim round 3smiley18smiley36

Arre behen apun bhi smiley19

aao behen chugli kare smiley19

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Shreya, a few Qs on this round off the top of my head

1. We have to select an already existing sculpture as our chocolate sculpture?

2. The new flavour of chocolate that we’ll be coming up with will be the ‘highlight. What does this mean exactly? It needs to figure in the name of the dish prominently? Or it has to feature in the description?

3. The description should include why we chose a particular sculpture and details on the new flavour as well?

4. New flavour = a flavour that already exists just not as a chocolate flavour?

Partner, you have any more Qs?

Edited by LizzieBennet - 7 months ago

Shreya, a few Qs on this round off the top of my head

1. We have to select an already existing sculpture as our chocolate sculpture?

2. The new flavour of chocolate that we’ll be coming up with will be the ‘highlight. What does this mean exactly? It needs to figure in the name of the dish prominently? Or it has to feature in the description?

3. The description should why we chose a particular sculpture and details on the new flavour as well?

4. New flavour = a flavour that already exists just not in as a chocolate flavour?

Partner, you have any more Qs?

nice Qs lizzie smiley20

D7uLX7SUwAALnfe.jpeg

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Well wasn't that fun. I bet you haven't ever proposed like that before this game. smiley37 Round 2 is being judged on 2 criteria: uniqueness/creativity and fun quotient. See...not everything has a Shreya twist. smiley14 I told you to make the proposals fun and unique and we're judging you on the same. smiley14

Now what is Valentine's Day and the first step into a relationship without the man giving the woman (in a heterosexual relationship) some chocolates and a teddy bear. Teddy bears toh baad mein aayenge, abhi toh chocolates aa gaye hain.

But simple chocolates aur woh bhi Shreya ki game mein?

Rajesh Arora Thinking GIF - Rajesh Arora Thinking Brain - Discover & Share GIFsThullu Babaji GIF - Thullu Babaji Babaji Ka Thullu - Discover & Share GIFs

This round I'm proud to introduce our judges (see next post). Our judges have come straight from the MasterChef set to judge all of you. Remember to read their profiles! They will give you some good directions of what our judges will be looking for. So...without further ado...here's introducing Round 3 Chocolate Day.

In your pairs, you have to come up with (1) a new flavour of chocolate and (2) that new flavour has to be highlighted in a beautiful chocolate sculpture (as in it has to be the star of that sculpture). You need to describe why you chose the sculpture in max 2 to 3 lines.

A few rules:

- One person from each pair has to PM me with their completed task (both parts must be in one PM).

- Only one entry is allowed.

- You and your partner can connect wherever you want for this round.

- Entries must be submitted by Feb 5th 11:59 PM IST. There are no extensions. If you are unable to submit then I will simply mark it as a 0 and we will move on.

- You are welcome to submit your entry however you like - it can be an actual picture of a sculpture with a description, it can be a written paragraph explaining the sculpture and the description, it can be an audio file, etc. As long as it has both parts of the task in it and it is understandable, it is accepted.

- Note that for this round the entries will be anonymous for the other 4 judges. Only I will know who submitted the entry. The other judges will simply see it as "Team 1", "Team 2", etc. Once they are all done scoring then I will post the submissions in this thread with the partners' names. Until then entries are to remain anonymous.

So what are you waiting for??? Meet the judges and then begin working on your submissions! And remember the judge profiles are good to get a direction!

Tags - x.titli.x

Judge tags - oh_nakhrewaali

33ef9aec63e732813635b99cfc83c674.jpg

I'm sorry, what? I think I'm in the wrong game...