Love Couple India Season 3 (R5 Ans, R8 Ans, Results pg 76) - Page 28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: average-student

next round kab start hoga?(koi jaldi nahi haismiley36)

But criteria janne ki jaldi hai right?🤣🤣

Edited by Physics_girl - 7 months ago
average-student thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

But criteria janne ki jaldi hai right?🤣🤣

darr ka mahaul haismiley36
Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Janne k liye hum sab betaab hai,

Akhir round 2 k criteria Kia Kia hai?

Mere andar ka pakau Shayaar abhi v Zinda hai🤣

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: average-student

next round kab start hoga?(koi jaldi nahi haismiley36)

I'm posting in a few minutes. I just got back from lunch.

Minionite thumbnail

Well wasn't that fun. I bet you haven't ever proposed like that before this game. smiley37 Round 2 is being judged on 2 criteria: uniqueness/creativity and fun quotient. See...not everything has a Shreya twist. smiley14 I told you to make the proposals fun and unique and we're judging you on the same. smiley14

Now what is Valentine's Day and the first step into a relationship without the man giving the woman (in a heterosexual relationship) some chocolates and a teddy bear. Teddy bears toh baad mein aayenge, abhi toh chocolates aa gaye hain.

But simple chocolates aur woh bhi Shreya ki game mein?

Rajesh Arora Thinking GIF - Rajesh Arora Thinking Brain - Discover & Share GIFsThullu Babaji GIF - Thullu Babaji Babaji Ka Thullu - Discover & Share GIFs

This round I'm proud to introduce our judges (see next post). Our judges have come straight from the MasterChef set to judge all of you. Remember to read their profiles! They will give you some good directions of what our judges will be looking for. So...without further ado...here's introducing Round 3 Chocolate Day.

In your pairs, you have to come up with (1) a new flavour of chocolate and (2) that new flavour has to be highlighted in a beautiful chocolate sculpture (as in it has to be the star of that sculpture). You need to describe why you chose the sculpture in max 2 to 3 lines.

A few rules:

- One person from each pair has to PM me with their completed task (both parts must be in one PM).

- Only one entry is allowed.

- You and your partner can connect wherever you want for this round.

- Entries must be submitted by Feb 5th 11:59 PM IST. There are no extensions. If you are unable to submit then I will simply mark it as a 0 and we will move on.

- You are welcome to submit your entry however you like - it can be an actual picture of a sculpture with a description, it can be a written paragraph explaining the sculpture and the description, it can be an audio file, etc. As long as it has both parts of the task in it and it is understandable, it is accepted.

- Note that for this round the entries will be anonymous for the other 4 judges. Only I will know who submitted the entry. The other judges will simply see it as "Team 1", "Team 2", etc. Once they are all done scoring then I will post the submissions in this thread with the partners' names. Until then entries are to remain anonymous.

So what are you waiting for??? Meet the judges and then begin working on your submissions! And remember the judge profiles are good to get a direction!

Tags - x.titli.x

Judge tags - oh_nakhrewaali

Edited by Minionite - 7 months ago
Minionite thumbnail

Chef Garima (as in me) is a no-nonsense gal who is a big time foodie. She will give anything a try at least once (as long as it is vegetarian) but she absolutely loves her sweets. She is not big into sugar rushes though. She loves sweets that give her a bang of different flavours. She is into history and especially anything that showcases the beauty of the ancient times.

Chef Ranveer is a big time foodie as well, but he doesn't just eat the food, he uses all his senses to understand it from smell to touch to sound. He is a full out Punjabi munda at heart and finds it to be his comfort food. When all is quiet, you can find Chef Ranveer curled up in a corner with a good book on Indian history or on culinary history.

India's national crush, this man has charmed his way into everyone's hearts, but few know what is in his heart. He has always been close to the females in his family, especially his Nani and Maa. A simple man at heart, Chef Vikas finds the most pleasure in tasting the various cuisines of India, especially those that are less explored and less known.

Chef Ajay is a closed book in many ways, but one thing that is well known about him is his love for street foods. Wherever he goes, you will definitely find him at a local food stall sampling the various treats from the savoury to the sweet. Then he loves breaking it down and making it into a simple recipe so others can replicate it at home.

Another no-nonsense chef, Chef Kunal enjoys exploring new combinations of ingredients while also keeping true to his Indian roots. Another Punjabi munda, Chef Kunal has fun, but at the same time has a high level of standards when it comes to taste, innovation, and presentation. Simply throwing together 2 items is not enough for him. He needs to see true innovation in any dish.

Edited by Minionite - 7 months ago
Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Well wasn't that fun. I bet you haven't ever proposed like that before this game. smiley37 Round 2 is being judged on 2 criteria: uniqueness/creativity and fun quotient. See...not everything has a Shreya twist. smiley14 I told you to make the proposals fun and unique and we're judging you on the same. smiley14

Now what is Valentine's Day and the first step into a relationship without the man giving the woman (in a heterosexual relationship) some chocolates and a teddy bear. Teddy bears toh baad mein aayenge, abhi toh chocolates aa gaye hain.

But simple chocolates aur woh bhi Shreya ki game mein?

Rajesh Arora Thinking GIF - Rajesh Arora Thinking Brain - Discover & Share GIFsThullu Babaji GIF - Thullu Babaji Babaji Ka Thullu - Discover & Share GIFs

This round I'm proud to introduce our judges (see next post). Our judges have come straight from the MasterChef set to judge all of you. Remember to read their profiles! They will give you some good directions of what our judges will be looking for. So...without further ado...here's introducing Round 3 Chocolate Day.

In your pairs, you have to come up with (1) a new flavour of chocolate and (2) that new flavour has to be highlighted in a beautiful chocolate sculpture (as in it has to be the star of that sculpture). You need to describe why you chose the sculpture in max 2 to 3 lines.

A few rules:

- One person from each pair has to PM me with their completed task (both parts must be in one PM).

- Only one entry is allowed.

- Entries must be submitted by Feb 5th 11:59 PM IST. There are no extensions. If you are unable to submit then I will simply mark it as a 0 and we will move on.

- You are welcome to submit your entry however you like - it can be an actual picture of a sculpture with a description, it can be a written paragraph explaining the sculpture and the description, it can be an audio file, etc. As long as it has both parts of the task in it and it is understandable, it is accepted.

- Note that for this round the entries will be anonymous for the other 4 judges. Only I will know who submitted the entry. The other judges will simply see it as "Team 1", "Team 2", etc. Once they are all done scoring then I will post the submissions in this thread with the partners' names. Until then entries are to remain anonymous.

So what are you waiting for??? Meet the judges and then begin working on your submissions! And remember the judge profiles are good to get a direction!

Tags - x.titli.x

Judge tags - oh_nakhrewaali

A new chocolate flavour in 2 days?

1215019 thumbnail

Are partners expected to PM each other for this round, which was forbidden in previous rounds?

Historical but vegetarian is a challenge in India, and less explored cuisine but appealing to Punjabi taste could be tricky, but I have an idea that might even balance street food with a motherly influence.

Edited by BrhannadaArmour - 7 months ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Since we’re working together, are we allowed to connect on SM if we do have access?

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

Are partners expected to PM each other for this round, which was forbidden in previous rounds?

Historical but vegetarian is a challenge in India, and less explored cuisine but appealing to Punjabi taste could be tricky, but I have an idea that might even balance street food with a motherly influence.

You can connect however you want in this round. PM, social media, etc.