Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

KN has problem with the very core of the film - air combat sequences. He thinks Indian mass audience does not enjoy such films and the technical jargon makes it tough for them to understand . He thinks mass audience only likes hand to hand combat. He thinks Gadar 2 jingoism was fine not this.

Thank you. Haha I went especially for Aerial scenes and will go again for it. They were beautifully shot and heard they were done in lesser budget than HW movies so all kudos to them.

So many movies are only doing hand to hand combat / fight scenes... too much violence which is boring. First time BW done Aerial combat and all have problems? People like top gun so why can't they like Fighter sequences too. They are really nicely done.

Not watched Gadar so cannot comment. There are few ott dialogues in fighter but that's it. Otherwise the movie is beautiful and well made.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Elvis12

Even vv had great reviews but still bombed..Seems Hrithik is a spent force..

The movie LITERALLY just RELEASED what are you talking about smiley5

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Thank you. Haha I went especially for Aerial scenes and will go again for it. They were beautifully shot and heard they were done in lesser budget than HW movies so all kudos to them.

So many movies are only doing hand to hand combat / fight scenes... too much violence which is boring. First time BW done Aerial combat and all have problems? People like top gun so why can't they like Fighter sequences too. They are really nicely done.

Not watched Gadar so cannot comment. There are few ott dialogues in fighter but that's it. Otherwise the movie is beautiful and well made.

Aerial action was fabbbb. So much fun to watch. I will go again too. smiley36 Did you post your review in the spoiler review? 

Autumnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

I was rooting for this movie but the malik hum hain..IOP..india occupied pakistan..baap baap hota hai..this was literally in the trailer..cannot even imagine what more be there in movie..but keeping aside india/pak..if this isn't jingoism i have no idea what is..it is very disappointing to even witness this from the names involved

All Indian Patriotic movies will have such few over the top dialogues, movie makers cannot help themselves.  Apart from few dialogues rest of the movie is good.

Autumnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Aerial action was fabbbb. So much fun to watch. I will go again too. smiley36 Did you post your review in the spoiler review? 

Yes I posted in non-spoiler review but think of many things in my head to post in review again but actual writing my mind goes blank..smiley36 will go next week during the week. Let first timers enjoy the movie during weekend and make it hit. smiley36

Edited by Autumnn - 3 months ago
Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

The movie LITERALLY just RELEASED what are you talking about smiley5

His main job was to give it a respectable opening however he failed miserably..The movie can still work thanks to good reviews but Hrithik failed as a star here!

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Have the director and stars covered themselves in glory with the film?If yes, no one needs to worry about them.

Have they done work, which others can't match? If yes, All rivals can do is cry.

https://twitter.com/filmy_view/status/1750739858639708465

Edited by you2 - 3 months ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Elvis12

His main job was to give it a respectable opening however he failed miserably..The movie can still work thanks to good reviews but Hrithik failed as a star here!

His main job was to act well in a good movie

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Atleast Sid A made a better movie with Fighter than that joke of a movie called Pathaan..! WOM will take over and give Fighter the much needed push..

the marketing for Fighter failed..songs were lame, HR-DP pairing isnt a patch on HR-Kat/ HR-Aish...and the trailer was extraaa..

But today hopefully should be a big day at BO because almost everyone is loving the movie