Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Bas naam ka hi superstar hai Beta Roshan. Mass Centres mein bilkul Zero. Even a Varun Dhawn has more pull in mass centres. Luckily Tiger saved War in the B & C Centres but no such luck this time. 

Extremely disappointing numbers for a film of this scale, mass action, Jingoistic dialogues. The reviews will help in the A centres and will see an uptick over the holiday weekend but no film can be a blockbuster without mass centres today and they're either on board from Day 1 or not. 

Why didn't Tiger save himself when Heropanti 2 and Ganpat came out? 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Bas naam ka hi superstar hai Beta Roshan. Mass Centres mein bilkul Zero. Even a Varun Dhawn has more pull in mass centres. Luckily Tiger saved War in the B & C Centres but no such luck this time. 

Extremely disappointing numbers for a film of this scale, mass action, Jingoistic dialogues. The reviews will help in the A centres and will see an uptick over the holiday weekend but no film can be a blockbuster without mass centres today and they're either on board from Day 1 or not. 

Spot on!

This review from Koimoi has guts to say it all

https://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-movies/movie-reviews/fighter-movie-review-its-not-top-gun-its-bottom-gun-ft-hrithik-roshan-why-deepika-padukone-why/

Fighter Movie Review: It’s Not Top Gun, It’s Bottom Gun Ft. Hrithik Roshan & Why Deepika Padukone, Why?

This clearly proves why Pathaan worked solely because of Shah Rukh Khan's charm

Edited by cougarTown - 3 months ago
cougarTown thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Gosh please don't compare Fighter with Pathan.

Pathan was crap movie even though blockbuster. Pathan had lot of things going for it except the story of Pathan. Happy for Srk but Pathan and Fighter have no connection.

Not seen KN and Anupama reviews.. those who saw can give briefly why they didn't like it?

same reason why its literally banned in entire gulf now also including UAE..jingoism

https://youtu.be/pyp8WvW7q6E?si=PnGxnRN-bb_bGdWp

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Anupma didn't even mention anything about deepikas performance, so  figure out how bad that issmiley36

I asked about what she wrote about the Movie review not Deepikasmiley36

Because movie is really good. Script is tight snd everyone performed so well. Cannot complain much about the movie unlike other hindi movies. So wondering what fault would anyone find?

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Gosh please don't compare Fighter with Pathan.

Pathan was crap movie even though blockbuster. Pathan had lot of things going for it except the story of Pathan. Happy for Srk but Pathan and Fighter have no connection.

Not seen KN and Anupama reviews.. those who saw can give briefly why they didn't like it?

KN has problem with the very core of the film - air combat sequences. He thinks Indian mass audience does not enjoy such films and the technical jargon makes it tough for them to understand . He thinks mass audience only likes hand to hand combat. He thinks Gadar 2 jingoism was fine not this.

cougarTown thumbnail

This resonates so so well..cannot believe we are getting this in 2024..no wonder it got banned in so many countries..

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/movie-review/fighter-movie-review-hrithik-roshan-deepika-padukone-make-it-soar-jingoism-pulls-it-down-9127177/

Edited by cougarTown - 3 months ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cougarTown

same reason why its literally banned in entire gulf now also including UAE..jingoism

Thanks for the link but I don't want to see the video. If written update of hers anywhere I can read it.

There isn't much jingoism in the movie that's why baffling why negative review. Such type of movies little dialogue baazi will be there, that's the given but full on jingoism is not there, that's the reason I liked the movie.

There is so much more in the movie. First half is terrific. From what I remember it is full of fun and beautiful aerial scenes.

cougarTown thumbnail

Thanks for the link but I don't want to see the video. If written update of hers anywhere I can read it.

There isn't much jingoism in the movie that's why baffling why negative review. Such type of movies little dialogue baazi will be there, that's the given but full on jingoism is not there, that's the reason I liked the movie.

There is so much more in the movie. First half is terrific. From what I remember it is full of fun and beautiful aerial scenes.

I was rooting for this movie but the malik hum hain..IOP..india occupied pakistan..baap baap hota hai..this was literally in the trailer..cannot even imagine what more be there in movie..but keeping aside india/pak..if this isn't jingoism i have no idea what is..it is very disappointing to even witness this from the names involved

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

WOM is fantastic..and weekend shows r filling fast in my city.. tomorrow should be good