Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Hi! What are some scenes you want to see in show? Also please post and plot predictions or fanfiction ideas you may have :)

mine:
-Would be fun to see Virat standing up for Amruta in front of his family.
- Virat saving Amruta from Rajiv

- Nimi Amruta bonding

-Bebe starting to like Amruta 

Edited by Mira.Rajput24 - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow. Are you a writer? Would definitely want to see more of Babita being humiliated by the Chitnis family. smiley42

Nimmi being tortured by Rajiv and Babita being tortured by Rajiv-Tara smiley15

Then of course Amvira without their forced nok-jhoks. They make a decent couple without the forced trip-fall and consequent eye locks. 

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Wow. Are you a writer? Would definitely want to see more of Babita being humiliated by the Chitnis family. smiley42

Nimmi being tortured by Rajiv and Babita being tortured by Rajiv-Tara smiley15

Then of course Amvira without their forced nok-jhoks. They make a decent couple without the forced trip-fall and consequent eye locks. 

Not a writer but just figured I would make this for anyone who is!

Love your ideas!

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail

A business trip would be nice!! Just Virat and Amruta

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail

I also want more of Amruta bonding with other workers- workers respecting her more and being nicer to her than others in the house

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mira.Rajput24

I also want more of Amruta bonding with other workers- workers respecting her more and being nicer to her than others in the house

Yeah many of us would want this, but unfortunately Indian PHs run with a tight budget which limits the location of sets. That’s why they made Rajiv a ghar jamai to prevent the need of another mansion for Rajiv-Nimrit to live in after their marriage. 

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Yeah many of us would want this, but unfortunately Indian PHs run with a tight budget which limits the location of sets. That’s why they made Rajiv a ghar jamai to prevent the need of another mansion for Rajiv-Nimrit to live in after their marriage. 

I never thought of that but makes sense!

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail

I want Virat to find out about Gautam’s plans and try to tell Amruta and Amruta ignore him like they did in Rajiv case.

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm just so happy to see Virat treating Amrutha nicely now. I wanted their relationship to be a complete shock for Babitha. But Ishita spoiled a chance for drama.

Maybe an affair after Amrutha breaks up with Gautham?They are both cynical and don't want to marry just now. But are forced to do so.

More Virat and Amrutha's grandmother Coolie scenes. I wish she hadn't learned so early that he is actually one of the snooty Ahujas.

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

I'm just so happy to see Virat treating Amrutha nicely now. I wanted their relationship to be a complete shock for Babitha. But Ishita spoiled a chance for drama.

Maybe an affair after Amrutha breaks up with Gautham?They are both cynical and don't want to marry just now. But are forced to do so.

More Virat and Amrutha's grandmother Coolie scenes. I wish she hadn't learned so early that he is actually one of the snooty Ahujas.

I agree with everything you said! Love Virat Aji scenes! Also like you said, love how Virat Amruta care for each other now! I do wonder how/ when alliance will break