Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I think after fight, Virat will get to know Gautum intentions and try to warn Amruta. Amruta will think he’s trying to break her marriage and ignore him but Virat won’t give up

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Will be good if rather than building up on the mu after the divorce news, Amruta can talk to Virat and help him move on (and not run away) from his past. The news breaking out can be a blessing in disguise, if he can take it in a better way. May be she can throw some light on what that better way is. 

May take a scene like the chai talk after Lohri. Having seen and having that scene shown, does raise the possibility of this scene. 

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mira.Rajput24

I think after fight, Virat will get to know Gautum intentions and try to warn Amruta. Amruta will think he’s trying to break her marriage and ignore him but Virat won’t give up

Doesn't make sense for CVs to repeat tracks. smiley13 Plus Amruta’s warning Ahujas was capitalised on and milked to the max, because of the insults and the ensuing drama that followed. Virat returning favor to Chitnis family won't have any drama. So don't think they will take it forward in this manner. smiley22

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I need Amruta to be mad at Virat for once!!!

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I want to see Amruta hating Virat once he comes to know the truth about this misunderstanding.