Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

I hope people showing the Constitution gets Contempt of Court.

As nothing was unconstitutional it was made after the decision of the Court.

Exactly! Plus this too 👇

https://twitter.com/Starboy2079/status/1749689546009153724?t=4CI5raz6FmeqhIGAqscOCA&s=19

https://twitter.com/JIX5A/status/1749379181727617317?t=FswM5sABGtmVa0xMQ8dA8w&s=19

Edited by NathuPaapi - 8 months ago
RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

I saw a pic,just forehead,bindi and sunglass,hair. Everyone saying its anushka. I thought so,it is looking like her. But chup chupke kiyun?are they scared of losing fans from other religion?

A-list artists always have to act like secular left-wingy... it's the same in HW as well. It keeps their brand value intact.

hasini009 thumbnail

maybe they are waiting for Bhagwan Ram ji ka bulawa.

tab tak ghar mein baithe Ram ji ke gaane sunkar anand le rahe honge.

https://youtu.be/MyNSOu-Fl-k?feature=shared

జై శ్రీరామ్🙏

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Isn't it enough that politicians misuse a religious/spiritual event?...Why extend it through discussions about PM invitations to celebs or who did attend and who didn't.

None of the political celebrities should have got a special treatment nor other celebrities...and none should be questioned about attending or not.

If one takes the spiritual aspect of this event (which is the only positive aspect I can see) then it is crystal clear that this aspect is misused for agendas that have nothing to do with spirituality but with showing off (the detailed reasons are secondary, I think).

To me, Hinduism (here Lord Ram) is one of the spiritual concepts that are wellcoming humans without distinction of race, religion, social status, profession, age... what matters, is the state of mind (again imo).

Edited by Clochette - 8 months ago
95027 thumbnail

Kya thread hain.. maanaaa padegaaa..

Kaun celeb gayaa aur naheen gaya aur uskey naam pe kya kya bol deeeya.. smiley37

Here is the good news :)

Mandir Ban Gayaa!! Waheen Banayaaa jiska sankalp leeya thaa!! :) Mandir Yaheen Banegaa ka dream thaa humaraa :)

Shree Ram beerajman hain…

World over celebrations dekh kar obviously hatemongers to totally jal gaye … Mauritius, Paris, USA, Australia… basically whole world except perhaps some rogue parts :)

Sanatan dharm ka concept bhee spread ho gayaa.. Peaceful coexistence and working with law and order following Supreme Court Verdict :)

One Love One People One Country :)…

aur jinhoney hate deekhayaa… unka to seeedhaa bulldoze hua aur jail mein bhee gaye smiley27 kyonkee humarey yahaan law and order bhee to hain :)

Mujhey itnaaa interesting lagaa ek concept.. people from all religions were there. Case in point Katrina Kaif !! Aur wait for this mic drop… Women are allowed to enter temples.. but I dont know why there arent global protests on them not being able to enter mosques… O wait.. some places they cant drive yet… oops….

P.s. I was happy to see so many bolly celebs like Amitabh, Ranbir and even Katrina Kaif there… am sure there were more but I was more focused on Pran Prathistha versus worrying about who didnt make it :)

I hope they are invited when Hamas is destroyed as well for the inauguration of a terror free state and we can check with Bollywood celebs make it for that event which too will be globally celebrated :) mujhey zaroor tag karnaa woh topic pe…

Haan aur Jab humey shree ramji ka bulaaawaa ayeegaa hum daudey daudey chaley jayengey :)

Here is a bhajan for everyone’s inspiration :)

https://youtu.be/NinCXNtVqQU?si=NM2tRHh0E36Pyt6G

ghar ghar mein goonjey. Jai shree ram smiley27smiley27

Jeet gayaa Sanatan…. Jai Shree Ram smiley27smiley27

Jhoom Rahan Hain Yeah Jahaan (World over)… Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Kya thread hain.. maanaaa padegaaa..

Kaun celeb gayaa aur naheen gaya aur uskey naam pe kya kya bol deeeya.. smiley37

Here is the good news :)

Mandir Ban Gayaa!! Waheen Banayaaa jiska sankalp leeya thaa!! :) Mandir Yaheen Banegaa ka dream thaa humaraa :)

Shree Ram beerajman hain…

World over celebrations dekh kar obviously hatemongers to totally jal gaye … Mauritius, Paris, USA, Australia… basically whole world except perhaps some rogue parts :)

Sanatan dharm ka concept bhee spread ho gayaa.. Peaceful coexistence and working with law and order following Supreme Court Verdict :)

One Love One People One Country :)…

aur jinhoney hate deekhayaa… unka to seeedhaa bulldoze hua aur jail mein bhee gaye smiley27 kyonkee humarey yahaan law and order bhee to hain :)

Mujhey itnaaa interesting lagaa ek concept.. people from all religions were there. Case in point Katrina Kaif !! Aur wait for this mic drop… Women are allowed to enter temples.. but I dont know why there arent global protests on them not being able to enter mosques… O wait.. some places they cant drive yet… oops….

P.s. I was happy to see so many bolly celebs like Amitabh, Ranbir and even Katrina Kaif there… am sure there were more but I was more focused on Pran Prathistha versus worrying about who didnt make it :)

I hope they are invited when Hamas is destroyed as well for the inauguration of a terror free state and we can check with Bollywood celebs make it for that event which too will be globally celebrated :) mujhey zaroor tag karnaa woh topic pe…

Haan aur Jab humey shree ramji ka bulaaawaa ayeegaa hum daudey daudey chaley jayengey :)

Here is a bhajan for everyone’s inspiration :)

https://youtu.be/NinCXNtVqQU?si=NM2tRHh0E36Pyt6G

Jhoom Rahan Hain Yeah Jahaan (World over)… Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Abhi toh aur Rona baki hai jab Modiji, Abu Dhabi jaayenge Ram Mandir ke inauguration ke liye, Abhi toh kashi Mathura baki hai, Abhi toh rone ke din shuru huye hai abhi toh pura daur baaki haismiley37

Hamare Ramji toh aagaye ab sab Mangal hoga, ab Bharat ka iss vishwa patal par parcham hogasmiley40

Edited by Moonks - 8 months ago
95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Isn't it enough that politicians misuse a religious/spiritual event?...Why extend it through discussions about PM invitations to celebs or who did attend and who didn't.

None of the political celebrities should have got a special treatment nor other celebrities...and none should be questioned about attending or not.

If one takes the spiritual aspect of this event (which is the only positive aspect I can see) then it is crystal clear that this aspect is misused for agendas that have nothing to do with spirituality but with showing off (the detailed reasons are secondary, I think).

To me, Hinduism (here Lord Ram) is one of the spiritual concepts that are wellcoming humans without distinction of race, religion, social status, profession, age... what matters, is the state of mind (again imo).

ok… do us a favor.. please make an invite list for our next events…

Oh in case you are wondering.. Kashi aur mathura is next :)

List mujhey zaroor bhejnaaa on who you think should be invited :) I would like to see who you include :) aur you think 140 crore people should be accomodated in the confined space of temple at once :)

While you are at it… also please send me list of invitees you would like to see at Hamas destruction celebration event also.. might as well kill 2 birds with one stone.. so I dont have to get it to right people multiple times :) and I can just share your list at same time with the powers to be :)

In the meantime… hum logo ka attention was just on our Prabhu Ram ki pran pratheesta.. so sorry if we didnt notice everyone that didnt make it.. Apparently Virat couldnt from what I read….

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

Abhi toh aur Rona baki hai jab Modiji, Abu Dhabi jaayenge Ram Mandir ke inauguration ke liye, Abhi toh kashi Mathura baki hai, Abhi toh rone ke din shuru huye hai abhi toh pura daur baaki haismiley37

Hamare Ramji toh aagaye ab sab Mangal hoga, ab Bharat ka iss vishwa pata par parcham hogasmiley40

See my posts there.. I also mentioned Kashi and Mathura… smiley37

Moonks thumbnail

Abhi toh har country ke head ko Ram Mandir aana hai darshan karne, gaye woh din jab woh Tajmahal aaye karte thesmiley37smiley37

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

See my posts there.. I also mentioned Kashi and Mathura… smiley37

I didsmiley36

Jai shree Ram🙏

Jai shree Krishna🙏

Har Har Mahadev🙏