Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Exactly. Chalo, Modi ko jaane do... It is not about him (evey damn time) but yahan toh logon ki soch ko dekh ke I am shocked? Itna agar sochte ke wo Dalit hain and blah blah toh unhe President bhi nahi banaate na, dost.smiley29 Wait, uske peeche bhi koi narrative hoga inn logon ka! smiley44 Please, mujhe toh maaf hi kar do.

Arre for people saying President ko nhi bulaya, unko bulaaya gaya tha, ye fake news to chhod hi dein

Ram Mandir: President Murmu gets invitation for Pran Pratishtha of Ram Mandir - The Economic Times (indiatimes.com)

Ram temple consecration ceremony invitation extended to President Droupadi Murmu - The Hindu

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Long ago in school, I read, survival of the fittest theory… do u remember that?

So on one hand we are not just surviving.. clearly thriving..

while on the other hand, for e.g. Hamas is being decimated… hmmm… something to ponder about

Good question on Aishwarya… Amitabh was there and also Abhishek.. ? Ambanis ensured the entire family including wives were there … Amitabh ne kyon exclude keeya? I wonder if some brave soul will make a seperate topic about that?

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Yes... We are thriving well. And now with Ram ji's grace our unity will pave a way for an even brighter future. Jai Shri Ram 🙏

I didn't see Abhishek either. Was he not invited? That would be strange na? What could be the reason for his absence? Did he not go on Jaya ji's orders? What do you think?

This topic is super fun smiley17smiley16smiley36smiley40

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

Dhoni Kohli came or not?

Dhoni didn't come

Kohli had come but had to leave due to a family emergency. He isn't even in 1st 2 matches

Originally posted by: SoniRita

No they didnt came sadly. Kohli cited personal reason, dont know abt Dhoni’s reason yet.

Kohli had reached on 21st, but had to return

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Yes... We are thriving well. And now with Ram ji's grace our unity will pave a way for an even brighter future. Jai Shri Ram 🙏

I didn't see Abhishek either. Was he not invited? That would be strange na? What could be the reason for his absence? Did he not go on Jaya ji's orders? What do you think?

This topic is super fun smiley17smiley16smiley36smiley40

Perhaps some of them are making fighter 2… I saw the trailer today.. I was laughing so hard at the overdramatic dialogue of IOP..

I never such movies but since Gulf states have banned it.. I have decided to take a crocin and watch it…. I will also get some zingers I can use here…. Small faida :)

That might be it.. some of the missing BW celebs might already be making Fighter 2 movie :) …..or Perhaps not invited as being human is just a fake thing after all as a front for all crimes for example…… smiley37

I also did not see prominent directors like Karan Johar there… would u call him a Bollywood celeb? I definitely want to see him at post Hamas decimation celebration event.. so he can soak the scenes in and make a movie of how Good Conquers Evil :) like my idea? Then please like my post and subscribe smiley36

BW celebs not making it is actually so much fun …

I also think we are happy because our Ram laaala beraaajman hain :)

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Kohli had reached on 21st, but had to return

why? Please share before we get more disinformation on this. smiley37

Originally posted by: naaznin

Its not like all Hindu Bollywood actors were invited. May be who gave huge donations were invited from different fields.

Such things happen in religious events. Khans may not have been contacted for donations.

Even Gautam adani wasn't there n many others close to BJP.

SRK had donated for the temple

Donation and invitation had no co relation

But yes not everyone was invited and not everyone invited visited

Palak2812 thumbnail

Speaking to Moneycontrol, Dr Umer Ahmed Ilyasi, chief cleric of All India Imam Organisation said he was happy to receive the invitation and become

part of the ceremony.

At Ayodhya, Ilaysi says, there was a gathering of saints who welcomed him and endorsed his decision of attending the “Pran Pratishtha” rituals led by Modi.

Former chancellor of Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU), Firoz Bakht Ahmed was also among the attendees. He also praised Modi for his positive approach and "reaching out every community".

“Loving your own country is the basic pillar of Islam. Our religion teaches us to coexist, and refrain from hurting sentiments of any community. I was invited by the Prime Minister’s office and it’s a matter of pride to witness the grand event in Ayodhya,” he said.

Iqbal Ansari, a litigant in the Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid case, was also among those who attended the consecration event. "This is the beginning of the Mandir... Whatever may have been the struggle, today has become the day of the people. Now, people should visit and see whatever there is in Ayodhya," news agency ANI quoted him as saying.

Muslim Bhajan singer, Muslim Karsevaks were also invited.

These are just few names who were there, there were many more people from different religions in the Pran Prathistha.

But people here are so blind in hate that they will stoop down to any level to say nonsense.

Edited by Palak2812 - 8 months ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Yeah

Kohli even is going to miss 2 tests citing personal reasons.

Most probably as Anushka is pregnant who knows it is due to the delivery date being close or something.

Some personal reasons. Aaj Tak communicated

He is not even playing 1st two Test matches against England and requested management to be excused

Hope everything is fine in his family