kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

This FF is dedicated to my friend Jasmine Rahul. I hope all the readers will enjoy and respond well to this FF.

Open photo

No description available.

Character Sketch

Siddhi: She is running a sweet-making business. Eldest daughter of Avinash and Indu. Reema's sister. Marries Vinayak

Watch Do Chutki Sindoor Tv Show Online | E89 | EPIC ON

Vinayak: He is a wealthy businessman. Son of Gajendra and Sandhya. Maya's boyfriend, and Vivaan's brother.

E10 - Do Chutki Sindoor | EPIC ON

Aditi: Daughter of Gajendra and Sandhya

Sasural Simar Ka 2: Not New Groom! Simar fixes Aditi's shaadi with Gagan

Maya: She is Vinayak's girlfriend and the daughter of Yeshwant Rao Bhosle.

E44 - Do Chutki Sindoor | EPIC ON

Reema is the youngest daughter of Avinash & Indu, Vivaan's girlfriend, and Siddhi's sister.

Tanya Sharma aka Reema of Sasural Simar Ka 2 got EMOTIONAL after receiving  positive response

Vivaan: Vinayak's cousin brother, Reyansh's brother, Giriraj and Chitra's son, and Reema's boyfriend.

Exclusive! Sasural Simar Ka 2 fame Karan Sharma aka Vivaan Oswal reveals  which quality of Radhika and Tanya he finds impressive, talks about his  bond with Avinash

Yeshwant Rao Bhosle: Maya's father.

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin: OMG! Yashwant Rao ready to bribe Police with  bags full of notes

Giriraj: Vivaan and Rayansh's father, Gajendra's brother, and Chitra's husband.

Watch Sasural Simar Ka Season 2 Episode 276 : Giriraj Re-attempts To Murder  Gajendra - Watch Full Episode Online(HD) On JioCinema

Chitra: Vivaan and Rayansh's mother, giriraj's wife, Gajendra's sister-in-law, and Sandhya's co-sister.

Sasural Simar Ka 2: New Twist! Chitra manipulates Geetanjali to demand  Grandson

Rayansh: Vivaan's brother, Vinayak's cousin's brother, Giriraj, and Chitra's son.

Rakshit Wahi (@rakshit_wahi_official) • Instagram photos and videos

The rest of the characters come later.

Edited by kavitha_r - 28 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail

Part 1

Open photo

A girl named Siddhi loves making different varieties of chocolates according to customer's needs, while her father, Avinash, prepares all types of snacks. Siddhi took full charge of the business after Avinash retired. While Siddhi prepares sweets, Reema comes to the place after recognizing their smell.

Reema: Wow, you have a talent for preparing mouth-watering chocolates. Chocolate with Mysore Pak, carrot halwa, chocolates with jalebi, chocolates with chikki, and other combinations. I bet that no one can beat you.

Siddhi smiled.

Indu comes to the kitchen and is happy to see a variety of chocolates.

Siddhi: Reema, I know you love chocolates, but it is for the bakery.

Reema: Oh, a bakery! I thought you were preparing them for the boy and his parents, who are coming to see you.

Indu: Only one special sweet is enough for a boy and his parents. If she had made a variety of sweets, it's obviously for the bakery. My daughter's hands are magical.

Reema took one of the sweets and began to eat.

Avinash: Siddhi, have you gotten ready yet? We need to go to the temple, and it's getting late. Get ready soon.

Siddhi smiles: Sure.

Indu: Yes, as the to-be-son-in-law can come at any moment.

Avinash: They told noon. So there is a lot of time, and we will be back till then.

Reema: Take the special sweet to the temple and give it to the boy and his family.

Avinash: Stop teasing Siddhi.

All of them giggle. The family goes to the temple.

Siddhi served sweets to all hosts.

One of the ladies said, "You have got a great heart. The one who marries you will be a lucky person. May you live long."

Siddhi: Thanks a lot.

A rich man enters the temple and sees Siddhi serving people with chocolates.

The children went to Siddhi and said, "Won't you give chocolate biscuits to us?"

Siddhi: Of course! Why shouldn't you get it?

She gave them chocolates.

Geetanjali passed by the car and stopped it near the temple. She sees Siddhi serving sweets and asks, "Can I get one? Whatever sweets you take to the temple are as good as God's prasadam. It is for everyone, including me."

Siddhi: Sure.

She gave the chocolates to the priest. While Siddhi served chocolate biscuits, Avinash went to Siddhi and said, "Pooja is gonna start, and all are waiting for you."

Siddhi: Oh, that slipped out of my mind. Thanks for reminding me.

Siddhi sits for the pooja before the lamp, moving the flowers.

Avinash saw that and prayed to God, saying, "Please give Siddhi a good life partner who will keep her happy." Siddhi is putting the flowers before the idols. Jaya, Surekha, and Tanuja see that and start gossiping. They said, "It doesn't look nice to say this publicly. All the proposals at her doorstep outrightly rejected the girl. Poor parents. What crime did they commit to get such an ugly daughter."

Avinash overheard the conversation and said, "Stop it. What do you mean by saying that we committed a crime? We got a daughter like Siddhi because of our good karma.

Siddhi came near Avinash and said, "Dad, leave it! Let them talk anything about my looks and color. I don't care. You and Mom consider me a princess. That's more than enough for me."

Avinash smiles.

Surekha: What wrong did we say about your daughter? If there is a competition between her beauty...

Avinash interrupted.

He said, "Shut up! Per her looks and character, a prince who understands her worth and gives her the love and respect she deserves will come to her."

Geetajnali Devi sees that and is happy with Siddhi's confidence in facing the world.

At Pande House

Sandhya gets dressed up and gets ready for the party. As she leaves, she collides with her servant.

Sandhya slapped her and asked, "Can't you see? Bloody idiot! You've spoilt my saree."

The servant said, "Im sorry."

Sandhya: Pick the things up and get lost.

The servant picked up the things and left without uttering a word.

Meanwhile, Vinayak gets dressed up and meets the client. He successfully cracks the deal and is on his way to the house.

Vinayak's home is filled with joy, but danger knocks on Siddhi's door in Do  Chutki Sindoor. #shorts - YouTube

At Pande House, the servant keeps all the plates on the table and goes. Chitra comes near the table to occupy the main chair. Giriraj came to Chitra and said, "This chair is not meant for us. It is for Big B and sister-in-law."

Chitra: Yes, we won't have that right as long as Gajendra and Sandhya are there.

She moved to the next chair. Giriraj sits next to Chitra.

Chitra: Your dad has been partial to Gajendra and sidelining you. He should have at least thought about our children. He has two faces: one is love, and the other is hatred.

Watch Chitra-Giriraj Manipulate Geetanjali Video Online(HD) On JioCinema

Vivaan and Reyansh came to the dining table.

Vivaan + Reyansh: Hi, mom, Hi, dad.

They sit on the chair.

Reyansh: Amazing dishes.

While he was about to eat, Chitra said, "Wait. Let your aunt and uncle come."

Reyansh: Sure.

Meanwhile, Aditi is sitting on the swing and sending messages.

Sandhya: Aditi

Aditi: Oh, Mom, you are looking great! Are you going out?

Sandhya: Yes, I'm going to the party.

Aditi: I'm sure that you will be the center of attraction.

Sandhya: Where is Vinayak?

Aditi: He is coming tomorrow. He is planning to give a gift to Maya and say I love you.

Sandhya: Maya is also brought up with a silver spoon like you and Vinayak. Maya must know our social status, which will only happen if he gives her an expensive gift.

Vinayak reaches home, getting ready to meet Maya to give her an expensive necklace and profess his love.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks for this ff.reema siddhi indu scene was nice.i am surprised  that you made an edit of the dark siddhi which really suits the story.its cool that a boy is coming to see siddhi. Wonder who he is.siddhi getting appreciated by many in the temple was nice.geetanjali devi  watching siddhi was lovely.it is so horrible of some people to pass comment on siddhi's looks.i loved avinash's reply to them.surprising that vinayak is going to propose to maya with a gift.it seems that giriraj and chitra are jealous of gajendra.i am eagerly waiting for sidvi meeting.superb pics.

Who are jayawardena surekha tanuja in this ff?

Edited by jasminerahul - 3 months ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting start dear

Just loved it

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Thanks for this ff.reema siddhi indu scene was nice.its cool that a boy is coming to see siddhi. Wonder who he is.siddhi getting appreciated by many in the temple was nice.One elderly man was watching siddhi.is he vinayak's grandfather?so horrible of some people to pass comment on siddhi's looks.i loved avinash's reply to them.wonder what gift maya is going to give vinayak.it seems that giriraj and chitra are jealous of gajendra.i am eagerly waiting for sidvi meeting.superb pics.i think some of the pics which you put are not visible.

I made some changes and added the pics.

kavitha_r thumbnail

Part 2

Open photo

Vinayak reaches home, getting ready to meet Maya to give her an expensive necklace and profess his love. Geetanjali Devi entered Vinayak's room and asked, "Are you getting ready to date the girl?"

Vinayak blushed. He said, "Yes, I will give an expensive gift and propose to her. Can you suggest what could be the best gift for Maya?"

GD: I am old-fashioned, so I won't be able to guide you, but I would say that jewelry is the favorite of many women.

Vinayak: Thanks a lot. You are the best grandmother that I could get.

They hug each other. Vinayak comes downstairs and meets Sandhya.

Sandhya: You are looking very handsome.

Vinayak: That's obvious. I am the son of a beautiful mother like you.

Sandhya: Yes, that's true. What's the matter?

Vinayak: Nothing. I have a small plan for approaching Maya and impressing her.

Sandhya: With an expensive gift, say I love you, right?

Vinayak: Right. But how do you know?

Sandhya: I know everything.

Sandhya then called Aditi.

Aditi comes there.

Vinayak showed them the necklace. He asked, "How is it? I brought it for Maya."

Sandhya: Wow, It's so beautiful. The gift that you give her will show our status. It is an expensive gift. You are very much like me in that respect.

Vinayak, If you like it, then Maya will undoubtedly enjoy it.

Vinayak drives the car and meets Maya, who is waiting for him. He sees Maya and hugs her from behind.

Vinayak: Hi Maya.

He sits opposite to Maya.

Vinayak: Are you angry with me?

Maya: Are you a lover?

Vinayak: I'm sorry for the delay. It's only a matter of 10 minutes. I am unfortunate.

Maya: Have you ever waited for me for ten minutes? It indicates that you don't love me as much as I do.

Vinayak then took out the box and showed her the necklace. He said, "It is for you."

Maya: These gifts don't impress me.

Meanwhile, Reema takes the photo of Siddhi's prospective groom sent to her through courier. Siddhi tries to take it, but Reema runs. Simar chased her.

Indu: Show me that pic.

Reema: Siiddhi had kept that under her pillow, and I took it from there. She is in her dreamland while sleeping. It seems she will forget us very soon.

Siddhi pretends to be dull, unnoticed by Reema.

Reema: Why did you become so severe? I was kidding.

Siddhi chased Reema. Avinash enters. Siddhi and Reema ran towards their father and hugged him.

Indu prepared tea for Avinash and gave it to him. All of them have a great time.

Vinayak then brings a bunch of red roses for Maya.

Vinayak: I love you, Maya. Please accept my love. You are my life.

Maya: You are proposing to me only after I told you. Is it a proposal? You must surprise me when I don't expect. Only then will I accept your proposal. Till then, you are only a friend.

She leaves.

Vinayak: You will be surprised more than your imagination and will accept my love. Marriages are made in heaven.

Maya goes blushing.

Siddhi is getting dressed up. Reema came to the room and said, "You look gorgeous in this saree. The boy will fall for you at the first instance."

Ayush and his parents entered the house. Avinash welcomed them and served them with coffee and chocolates. 

Avinash: How are those biscuits?

Ayush: I heard a lot about your bakery. People are right; her chocolates are mouth-watering.

Ayush sees Siddhi coming down and looks disappointed at her color complexion. Siddhi served them with coffee.

Ayush whispered to Yamini Devi, "She is dark, and her dress is old-fashioned. I don't like the girl at all."

Avinash asked, "What is your son saying?"

Yamini said, "He said he likes the girl very much."

The family gets overjoyed.

Yamini: We will fix the marriage in the next mahurat itself.

Everyone is happy.

Yamini: Everyone takes dowry these days, but we don't believe in taking dowry. We can finalize things right away, but there is one condition.

The Narayans are taken aback.

Avinash: What is the condition?

Yamini: The condition is that you transfer your bakery business in my son's name.

The girl's family is shocked.

Siddhi came forward and said, "My father worked hard in this trade and wrote that in my name. If you ask me to transfer it to your son's name, that is as good as a dowry. It was better if you people rejected me outrightly instead of beating the bushes. I wouldn't mind that or have any hard feelings."

Manav to Avinash: What an arrogant daughter you have! No manners to behave with elders. Tell me, who will marry a lady with a dark complexion?

Avinash: Shut up! You have no right to point fingers at my daughter. It's good that your family's reality came to us before proceeding with the alliance. I won't approve of this relationship, even if it is the last on the earth.

Manav: Your daughter will die as a single.

Avinash: Get lost.

Ayush and his family leave.

kavitha_r thumbnail

Part 3

Open photo

Vinayak decides to get sweets for Maya to impress her. He went to Siddhi's bakery. He meets Avinash.

Vinayak: I have a function in my house. I have heard a lot about your bakery and would like to order chocolate biscuits.

Avinash: Sure. Please give me your address.

Vinayak gave him the address.

Siddhi, Avinash, and Indu prepared sweets together and completed them.

Siddhi then took the sweet boxes and delivered them to Pande House.

The doorbell rings at Pande House.

Geetanjali Devi opened the door.

Geetanjali: You delivered them much earlier than we expected. I ordered sweets for the Janmashtami festival, which we celebrate grandly.

Dadiya Hui Siddhi Se Khush | Do Chutki Sindoor | Best Scene | Nazara TV -  YouTube

She pays Rs. 150,000 for the order.

Siddhi leaves as she has to deliver them to other places.

Meanwhile, Vinayak & Maya spend time at the office canteen. Siddhi goes to Vinayak's office to deliver chocolate biscuits. Vinayak got up to get food for Naya from the canteen. Suddenly, he saw Siddhi slipping as the housekeepers had just mopped the floor. Vinayak stopped her from falling. Both share an eyelock.

Vinayak: Are you okay?

Siddhi: Yes.

Siddhi then took her boxes to deliver the chocolate biscuit to another location. However, she collides with Maya. The latter fell. Siddhi gives Maya a helping hand to stand up. However, Maya asked angrily, "Couldn't you see while I was passing by?

Siddhi: You could have noticed me while I was delivering the sweets.

Maya: You spoilt my dress with your sweets.

Siddhi: you caused the loss by making my boxes fall. I gave you my hand to stand up, but you showed a tremendous attitude.

Siddhi Ne Sikhaya Maya Ko Sabak | Do Chutki Sindoor | Best Scene | Hindi TV  Serial | Nazara TV - YouTube

Siddhi picked up the boxes and left. Maya fumes.

Siddhi then sees her friend, Khushi, preparing jalebis. She went to her stall.

Khushi: Hi Siddhi! It's been a long time since we met in our college days.

Siddhi: Yes, I know because our houses are far-off places, and we got held up with our bakery business.

Khushi: Yes, that's true. Do you know Arnav?

Siddhi: He was our classmate. I heard that you both were in love.

Khushi: Yes, we loved each other in college. I will get engaged to him next week and marry him in 15 days. So you must come.

Siddhi: Sure. I need your help.

Khushi: Yes, order me, and I will do anything.

Siddhi: If you don't mind, can I use the ingredients of your chocolate biscuits and stove?

Khushi: Why not? I've another stove and can manage.

Siddhi quickly takes out all the necessary stuff and prepares the chocolate biscuits ruined by Maya.

Shddhi: Thanks for saving the loss that I was about to incur.

Khushi: You are welcome. How did that happen? One rich brat, arrogant lady collided with me while delivering them to a client's office, and one of the boxes got crushed. When do you need to provide those boxes?

Siddhi: I have to deliver them by 6 pm.

Khushi: You have three hours. See you on my engagement.

Siddhi smiles.

She puts all the boxes inside her scooter's seat and delivers them on time. Siddhi gets a considerable amount through her intelligent work.

Meanwhile, Maya and Vinayak will meet at the hotel.

Vinayak sees Maya's dress dirty because of the chocolate biscuits.

Vinayak: How did your dress come into this state?

Maya: It's all because of the clumsy delivery girl. She doesn't belong to our class yet has a tremendous attitude.

Vinayak: It's okay. You need not spoil your mood because of that. I've bought you a dress.

Vinayak takes out the box and gives it to Maya.

Maya opened the box and saw the dress.

Maya: Wow, it's beautiful. I will change and come within 5 minutes.

Vinayak: The problem with ladies is that her 5 minutes becomes 50 minutes while dressing up.

Maya: How will I look beautiful if I don't take time?

Vinayak: You are always beautiful regardless of the makeover. If you don't mind, you can change in front of me.

Maya: Never before marriage.

Vinayak: I was kidding. Whatever you do, please be quick.

Maya took the dress inside the restroom and changed it.

The next moment, Maya comes out. Vinayak sees her with the dress he brought for her.

Vinayak: You look gorgeous.

Maya: Your love for me makes me more beautiful.

Maya Kisses Vinayak | Do Chutki Sindoor | Best Scene | Nazara TV - YouTube

Maya kisses Vinayak.

Siddhi reached home.

Siddhi: Mom, Dad, and Reema, we earned Rs. 500,000/—in total. Thanks for the enormous orders.

Avinash: Yes, you have done a phenomenal job. We must expand now.

Siddhi opened the YouTube app and checked for new chocolate biscuits.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Nice part dear 🙂

Very interesting 🤔

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 1

Fantastic Update 

khwaishfan thumbnail