Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 months ago

The lab failed to unravel the ingredients for Vinayak. Now he has to partner with Siddhi if he wants access to the ppoduct line.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

The girls are entering the competition. They should do well with their unique recipes.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 4 and 5

Superb updates..... finely written

thanks for the pm

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Siddhi khushi scene was nice.surprising that khushi and siddhi are going to be business partners.i was sad that maya vinayak were going to get engaged.but glad that it didn't happen. But I am shocked that yeshwant never wanted their engagement to happen and he destroyed gajendra's business also.shocking that gajendra got kidnapped and his family is asked to leave the house.i thought maya will leave vinayak.but surprising that money doesn't matter to her and she wants vinayak.garima's dialogue to siddhi was nice.arshi scene was nice.glad that khushi siddhi opened the shop successfully. Superb pics.

Edited by jasminerahul - 1 months ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Surprising that arnav vinayak are friends.vinayak sharing his problems with vinayak was nice.surprising that arnav suggested vinayak to join khushi siddhi's sweet business.vinayak appreciating siddhi's sweets was nice..shocking that even after the test vinayak couldn't find the ingredients available.i think only siddhi can help him.surprising that khushi siddhi are going to participate in a competition. Perfect pics.but I am surprised that you didn't put sidvi pic in their pic.

benisfroms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

As for the competition Khushi and Siddhi are entering, it adds an exciting element to their story. Regarding the pictures, if you’re looking for a specific image of ‘SidVi’ to be included, I can imagine it would be a lovely addition to showcase their partnership or friendship within the narrative.