Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

owaistabish1989 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

I wonder who is coming now. They seemed to have focus on heros this season (ie Raj Babbar, Sanjay Dutt) whereas in last season it was heroines (Madhuri, Meenakshi, Sharmila Mam, and Tanuja Mukherjee). I would love to see a Sridevi tribute with Boney Kapoor as guest or Anil Kapoor, since he did lots of movies with her.  

owaistabish1989 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

They may invite Shahid Kapoor and Kriti Sanon to promote their movie as both have filmed for Big Boss

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hritik a greek godsmiley5

I'll never know whats so great about him. smiley6

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sahil70

Who decides on the songs contestants sing?

I have a same question too like do they get to choose the songs or channel/Creative team decides that for them. 

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meredith

People have different tastes!

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reborn-re

I have a same question too like do they get to choose the songs or channel/Creative team decides that for them. 

A few seasons ago in a live one of the contestants said that the creative team decides the songs.

I can’t remember who said it, but I clearly remember watching that live.

A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: owaistabish1989

I wonder who is coming now. They seemed to have focus on heros this season (ie Raj Babbar, Sanjay Dutt) whereas in last season it was heroines (Madhuri, Meenakshi, Sharmila Mam, and Tanuja Mukherjee). I would love to see a Sridevi tribute with Boney Kapoor as guest or Anil Kapoor, since he did lots of movies with her.  

Hmm... Juhi Chawla or like you mentioned, a Sridevi tribute with Boney Kapoor as guest or Anil Kapoor.

Edited by A HUGE FAN - 4 months ago
reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahil70

Adya saved again.What a jokesmiley29smiley21Voters have zero clue. Anjana just as bad but she will never get marked down to be in bottom 3 cause of her past and 2 of the judges are from back then

Wouldn’t at all surprise me anymore if someone like Menuka gets eliminated next or 1 of the guys.

Not sure about Menuka but about guys for sure leaving Obom and maybe Subhadeep. I am really worried about Piyush, Utkarsh, Dipan and Vaibhav because these guys doesn’t deserve to go. 

reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raina101

A few seasons ago in a live one of the contestants said that the creative team decides the songs.

I can’t remember who said it, but I clearly remember watching that live.

Are you talking about Sahil from season 12 the contestant who got eliminated first. 

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meredith

Me too.  I don’t find him Greek god or anything close. But hey to each for their own. Whatever rocks whoever’s boat 😉😂😂