Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Anil Sharma is also making a film w his son and nana patekar right ? 

Yes and baba natekar hit a bouy while shoot was on

oyebollywood thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

This wasn’t needed unless they going to concentrate on the main leads Tara and his wife not their son he was the weak link in the movie. 

But that new girl became popular with her dance moves 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

They shouldn’t kill the nostalgia please. Without Sakina or any of her kids the movie won’t have that emotional attachment. I hope Sakina goes to Pakistan and Tara goes again, let’s repeat the first movie despit Ashraf Ali bring no more. I guess without Amrish puri, the series lacks the quality of that anti heroic character. He was so good as the mayor, as the heartbroken father and as the traumatized patriot.

Ashraf Ali🤌. He was scary but his anger was not misplaced if one looks at it from his pov. The first part is a classic. The second part lacked the nuances. Wonder what they will do in the 3rd one.

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

But that new girl became popular with her dance moves 

I said the son was the weak link not the girl. 

oyebollywood thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I said the son was the weak link not the girl. 

Son ko Kaun dekha jab moon 🌙 saamne ho 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Loved the first one, found the second one boring.

Ameesha has promised she will only work on Gadar 3 if she gets to be a lead role again. How she and Sunny sacrificed their parts in Gadar 2 for the good of the film but they will not do that again. Her fans wait with bated breath because if she is not announced as part of the new film, that means she has rejected and rightfully so.

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Loved the first one, found the second one boring.

Ameesha has promised she will only work on Gadar 3 if she gets to be a lead role again. How she and Sunny sacrificed their parts in Gadar 2 for the good of the film but they will not do that again. Her fans wait with bated breath because if she is not announced as part of the new film, that means she has rejected and rightfully so.

Sunny didn’t sacrifice anything. He is the central character and the only one on whom Gadar2 shouldered for crying out loud. She is aiween dragging him along. She definitely played a supporting role with horrible makeup and acting. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: loginidran

Sunny didn’t sacrifice anything. He is the central character and the only one on whom Gadar2 shouldered for crying out loud. She is aiween dragging him along. She definitely played a supporting role with horrible makeup and acting. 

He's absent for much of Gadar 2's first half after he's disappeared and believed imprisoned in Pakistan. It's only before the interval that the truth comes out that he's been safe all along. Ameesha said the first half of Gadar 2 belongs to her and the second half belongs to Sunny. He has a lot more screentime in the second half which is where he takes over since the first half mostly features the son in Pakistan or Ameesha in India. If you compare this to the first film, where he's basically in every scene, then it is a downgrade, so I understand her point that both stars had to sacrifice screentime to provide focus on the son and his romance.

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

He's absent for much of Gadar 2's first half after he's disappeared and believed imprisoned in Pakistan. It's only before the interval that the truth comes out that he's been safe all along. Ameesha said the first half of Gadar 2 belongs to her and the second half belongs to Sunny. He has a lot more screentime in the second half which is where he takes over since the first half mostly features the son in Pakistan or Ameesha in India. If you compare this to the first film, where he's basically in every scene, then it is a downgrade, so I understand her point that both stars had to sacrifice screentime to provide focus on the son and his romance.

She was delusional to say so. He was not there only for 30 minutes but even then it was about him all through but Ameesha is literally a supporting character. Sunny didn’t sacrifice anything. It’s his movie for God’s sakes.  Cannot say the same about Ameesha or Utkarsh. Ameesha was really really intolerable in the movie. I don’t think anybody will miss her in the 3 rd part if she decides to not to ‘sacrifice’ and agree to do a supporting role again. 

But I understand her insecurities. It’s just the sad state state of affairs the female actresses are in. She was so loved in part 1 and everybody looked forward for her to make a comeback as their beloved Sakeena but she simply failed to deliver even in whatever the little she got to do. 

Edited by loginidran - 5 months ago
SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Of course we'll keep getting more Gadar sequel --- 3, 4, 5, 6 until it stops making money. I mean, who needs fresh ideas when you can just keep milking the same cow, right? smiley8