Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 3 months ago

Crossover VIBES ! Maybe Pathaan can be kidnapped sent back to where he belongs and Tara Singh can rescue him

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: loginidran

She was delusional to say so. He was not there only for 30 minutes but even then it was about him all through but Ameesha is literally a supporting character. Sunny didn’t sacrifice anything. It’s his movie for God’s sakes.  Cannot say the same about Ameesha or Utkarsh. Ameesha was really really intolerable in the movie. I don’t think anybody will miss her in the 3 rd part if she decides to not to ‘sacrifice’ and agree to do a supporting role again. 

But I understand her insecurities. It’s just the sad state state of affairs the female actresses are in. She was so loved in part 1 and everybody looked forward for her to make a comeback as their beloved Sakeena but she simply failed to deliver even in whatever the little she got to do. 

She never said Sunny sacrificed anything. She just said Tara-Sakeena love story was sacrificed to prop up the son and the audience felt cheated(I doubt it considering the collections) and the focus on the next one should be on Tara-Sakeena's love story. Comprehension skills are really down in the gutter these past few years.

Sunny is Gadar!

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

They shouldn’t kill the nostalgia please. Without Sakina or any of her kids the movie won’t have that emotional attachment. I hope Sakina goes to Pakistan and Tara goes again, let’s repeat the first movie despit Ashraf Ali bring no more. I guess without Amrish puri, the series lacks the quality of that anti heroic character. He was so good as the mayor, as the heartbroken father and as the traumatized patriot.

I agree. But I guess the director will keep exploiting the nostalgia of the original to prop up his useless son. The original was a very good film with a great supporting cast and a heartwarming love story. Sequel was a major downgrade. God knows how much worse the threequel will turn out to be.

Ria23 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Sakina will have a fight and go to her maayka

There is absolutely no need for gadar 3

It diminishes the magic of og

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.mensxp.com/entertainment/celebrities/143179-ameesha-patel-on-rejecting-gadar-3-why-gadar-2-flopped-overseas.html

She told Bollywood Hungama, “Their (fans’) hunger hasn’t been fulfilled. They want to see Tara and Sakeena more together. This time we had to be selfless actors and give Tara-Sakeena moments a backseat because we had to focus on making a different kind of film. Sakeena cannot go and get caught in Pakistan yet again. Neither could Tara take her to Pakistan again and put her in danger, knowing that she is Ashraf Ali’s daughter. That’s why the first half belonged to me and second half to Sunny. We said we are okay as we do understand that as seasoned actors.”

She added, “Not only will I make it clear during the narration, but for any reason if Tara and Sakeena are not there much together, I will reject the film (Gadar 3). I will not do it only. I will not disappoint my fans because I know what they felt was lacking this time around and we owe it to them. At the end of the day, they are coming for Tara and Sakeena. Their love and attachment are for Tara and Sakeena. You cannot have Titanic without Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio. Because of this, the NRI audiences haven’t caught on to the film like they did for part 1.”