Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I found the name weird and funny BTW geo needs to give it's FL a proper name like Momina, Maya, Dua, Mehreen, Jannat etc.

Hmm yes actually I kind of agree with you just like jugnu's real name is Areebah
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: pressu

Awida, close moments in Pakistani drama. It's rare. And even if they get married in the middle of the drama there is so much to get sorted between them. So I doubt about close moments.

Did they show the middle aged man being uncomfortable getting married to a much younger girl? I mostly watch Salar Sitara scenes and don't watch others scenes much.

I think he wants to get married to Sitara to get back at Salar. May be he will get to know of Salar's interest in her and wants to get married to her by defeating Salar Sikandar. Or there was a scene in one of the initial promos where Sitara takes Salman's hand in the college and not Salar's. Maybe in this process Salman gets interested in her. The girl who never showed interest in him giving importance to him might invoke some feelings in him. Or it can be both.

Laiba and Ali talked in that interview about intimate scenes.. and they both agreed that it is upon the comfort of the FL . So if she is comfortible doing such scenes they may show them on screen .. like that dance which came in promos, where Ali was halding Sitara in his hand and both were smiling. smiley4

I skip Salar's family scenes. But I enjoy Sitara's family scenes, that's how I watched the middle aged man saying that Sitara looks very young. Of course women shut him up. smiley36

Yes. That is a possibility. Because Salar broke up with Salman , and ditched him like a garbage.smiley11 Maybe Nimi will convince Salman to propose Sitara to make her stay away from Salar.smiley6 Or maybe it is a love story. However I feel that promos are misleading. And Sitsra and Salman will remain enemies.

Edited by awida - 1 months ago
Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I actually thought that Sitara's phupo was worse than her Tai, but her Tai turned out worse than her Phupho. And I thought that her Taya is somewhat sensible in the house, but he turned out worse than her Tai & Phupho.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I would like to recommed 'Gustakh' drama to my fellow DTians. It also stars Ali Ansari as one of the leads. And I liked Emad, played by Ali Ansari and Ania, played by Yashma Gill, story and I felt that their story could have been explored more and they deserved a full-fledged happy ending with some moments between them.

And there are other dramas, 'Gustakh Ishq' and 'Gustakh Dil'. Don't get confused by the drama name. And if you want angst love story, it is one of them. And I really wanted their story to be more.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I would like to recommed 'Gustakh' drama to my fellow DTians. It also stars Ali Ansari as one of the leads. And I liked Emad, played by Ali Ansari and Ania, played by Yashma Gill, story and I felt that their story could have been explored more and they deserved a full-fledged happy ending with some moments between them.

And there are other dramas, 'Gustakh Ishq' and 'Gustakh Dil'. Don't get confused by the drama name. And if you want angst love story, it is one of them. And I really wanted their story to be more.

Are you talking about Dil e Gustakh drama of express tv starring faysal qureshi?

pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Are you talking about Dil e Gustakh drama of express tv starring faysal qureshi?

I checked it. Yes, it is the one I am talking about. Actually it has 'Gustakh' as the name with which I search and watch. After you said about Dil e Gustakh, I searched and got to know that it is also available with this name. Watch it, especially Emad and Ania part.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

I have watched it. Its written by SAC. I liked the ost too.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Isn't that drama fully based on FQ and Faryal ??

pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Isn't that drama fully based on FQ and Faryal ??

It has 3 pairs. I like Ania and Emad pair. I like their story.

pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

I have watched it. Its written by SAC. I liked the ost too.

Did you like Ania and Emad story? I liked it. I like to watch something similar to their story. ML and FL are friends and marriage arrangement happens between FL and ML's brother. Something happens and that gets cancelled and ML who already likes FL gets married to her. FL misunderstands him. And slowly falls for him. It has the angst. Even 'Ishq hai' has a pair with similar story except ML already liking FL. There the story could have been developed better particularly falling in love phase. There the pair is of Amal and Affan.

Edited by pressu - 1 months ago