Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: pressu

@Bold: Awidasmiley36

I would like to see them get married in the middle of the drama or after the middle of the drama and not in the last episode. Remember, there was a dialogue where Sitara mentioned that if she comes to his house will he not take care of her like the way she is taking care of him. So I think they will get married somewhere around the middle of the drama.

Totally we have 4 prospective grooms for Sitara from the information we got through the promos and OST.

1) Qasim

2) Middle aged person

3) Salman

4) Salar

I hope this track with the middle aged guy gets over soon. It is making me uneasy. I hope the marriage arrangement with him which was shown in one of the initial promos gets over soon.

I too hope to see the marriage of Salar and Sitara in the middle of the show. I want to see them fighting with eachother, and having some close moments in between. smiley43

I know the middle aged man himself wasn't comfortible getting married to a much younger girl. Hopefully after Qasim's interferance this man will disappear. smiley4

Salman seems least interested in Sitara. If he proposes her it will be for a benfit. I don't know what !smiley5

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

I too hope to see the marriage of Salar and Sitara in the middle of the show. I want to see them fighting with eachother, and having some close moments in between. smiley43

I know the middle aged man himself wasn't comfortible getting married to a much younger girl. Hopefully after Qasim's interferance this man will disappear. smiley4

Salman seems least interested in Sitara. If he proposes her it will be for a benfit. I don't know what !smiley5

Awida, close moments in Pakistani drama. It's rare. And even if they get married in the middle of the drama there is so much to get sorted between them. So I doubt about close moments.

Did they show the middle aged man being uncomfortable getting married to a much younger girl? I mostly watch Salar Sitara scenes and don't watch others scenes much.

I think he wants to get married to Sitara to get back at Salar. May be he will get to know of Salar's interest in her and wants to get married to her by defeating Salar Sikandar. Or there was a scene in one of the initial promos where Sitara takes Salman's hand in the college and not Salar's. Maybe in this process Salman gets interested in her. The girl who never showed interest in him giving importance to him might invoke some feelings in him. Or it can be both.

badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Now Sitara’s brother has become awful. At least she has her college friend who is sincere with her but Sitara doesn’t want to hear the truth about her brother’s behavior.

The drama has become annoying because they’re showing Sitara being too much of a bechari and almost every character has become negative towards her 🙄

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: badshah_begum

Now Sitara’s brother has become awful. At least she has her college friend who is sincere with her but Sitara doesn’t want to hear the truth about her brother’s behavior.

The drama has become annoying because they’re showing Sitara being too much of a bechari and almost every character has become negative towards her 🙄

Sitara should be protected from these people

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Sitara should be protected from these people

I want a madly in love Salar to save her from those monsters by marrying her.
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I want a madly in love Salar to save her from those monsters by marrying her.

But sadly he'll love laiba and Sitara will be villain at the mid

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

But sadly he'll love laiba and Sitara will be villain at the mid

Wait what really sitara will turn in to the villain?
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: AKhan4953

She'll become 3rd angle between the leads

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AKhan4953

That will never happen as she is the female lead. Nimi will most likely be the vamp.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

She'll become 3rd angle between the leads

Sitara is the female lead how can she become a 3rd angle?