Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Kaisa aadmi hai ye, first he humiliated poor Sitara at the function then he expects her to communicate with him after 😒

This is how arrogant Salar is. Instead of being ashamed , and apologizing to Sitara (like Qasim did) he ordered her to come with him, or give him her brother's mobile number. smiley11

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: pressu

He was saying Sitara used him. In what way? And the way he got jealous of both Salman and Qasim was good.

Yes. I thought I didn't understand that part. (Sadly no English subtitles in yesterday's ep). But after repeatedly listening to that part I got it. And I too am wondering. smiley29 It is he who used her. She offered him food, coffee, and money thinking that he was a poor guy. If she was an oppotunist, she wouldn't give him a second thought coz he was a poor in her eyes. Na?

Edited by awida - 1 months ago
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

My understanding of Salar's character is that he already has feelings for Sitara inside somewhere but he is not aware of it. And he somewhere takes pride that she likes him and thinks that she is not of his league. But when he gets avoided by her or she gives importance to the other guys he doesn't like it.

pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Yes. I thought I didn't understand that part. (Sadly no English subtitles in yesterday's ep). But after repeatedly listening to that part I got it. And I too am wondering. smiley29 It is he who used her. She offered him food, coffee, and money thinking that he was a poor guy. If she was an oppotunist, she wouldn't give him a second thought coz he was a poor in her eyes. Na?

He can say that she used him if she got some benefit out of him. Does he think that humiliation is some sort of benefit?

pressu thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iat5tT6NJN8

I think some of the scenes are coming in the next few episodes. Salaar meeting Qasim and Qasim explaining Sitara's situation became worse after the incidents with Salar. His sister advising him. Then him coming to Sitara's marriage to stop it because her family is getting her married to the Dubai middle aged person. That's why he says that he loves her and wants to marry her in front of everyone so that her marriage gets broken.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

My understanding of Salar's character is that he already has feelings for Sitara inside somewhere but he is not aware of it. And he somewhere takes pride that she likes him and thinks that she is not of his league. But when he gets avoided by her or she gives importance to the other guys he doesn't like it.

Yes. He is a spoilt brat. He can't accept : no , as an answer. He loves Sitara, that's why he is jealous of Qasim. But he won't admit that he fell for a middle class girl like you said. But he can't stop thinking about her. He keeps calling her names to distance his thoughts from her.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Kaisa aadmi hai ye, first he humiliated poor Sitara at the function then he expects her to communicate with him after 😒

He thinks that Sitara's family has called him a characterless person in their house, so he insulted her in the event to prove that he is not a characterless person. But I think that scene only showed that he doesn't respect women. He could have said all these to her in private. Also, Qasim isn't any good; he would've done the same if he had gotten those messages instead of Salaar, as he has already insulted her once in her house.

pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Yes. He is a spoilt brat. He can't accept : no , as an answer. He loves Sitara, that's why he is jealous of Qasim. But he won't admit that he fell for a middle class girl like you said. But he can't stop thinking about her. He keeps calling her names to distance his thoughts from her.

I think he will take time to realise his feelings for Sitara.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iat5tT6NJN8

I think some of the scenes are coming in the next few episodes. Salaar meeting Qasim and Qasim explaining Sitara's situation became worse after the incidents with Salar. His sister advising him. Then him coming to Sitara's marriage to stop it because her family is getting her married to the Dubai middle aged person. That's why he says that he loves her and wants to marry her in front of everyone so that her marriage gets broken.

Qasim will refuse to marry her at last min(most likely because of some misunderstanding that Sitara likes Salaar or Sitara's character is not good) & then her Tai will fix her marriage with middle aged person & then I think Salaar will say in front of everyone that he loves Sitara & wants to marry her.

pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

He thinks that Sitara's family has called him a characterless person in their house, so he insulted her in the event to prove that he is not a characterless person. But I think that scene only showed that he doesn't respect women. He could have said all these to her in private. Also, Qasim isn't any good; he would've done the same if he had gotten those messages instead of Salaar, as he has already insulted her once in her house.

If he really wants to prove himself then he could have asked the family members to come and discussed the whole issue and not done that in front of all the people. Known and unknown.