Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

As it deserves. Bohot hi mazzedar drama hai which pulled me to PTV.

Hmmm i heard that laiba got Humraaz after Kaffara's success i hope ali ansari too get prime time drama like he use to get through chalawa and dil tanha tanha

Sunshinem thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kaffara is not coming today also? In harpal geo live, shiddat is playing now🤔
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sunshinem

Kaffara is not coming today also? In harpal geo live, shiddat is playing now🤔

I think today also there will not be the episode. This is not done. Viewers are waiting for today's episode and we are not getting it.

pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

I think today also there will not be the episode. This is not done. Viewers are waiting for today's episode and we are not getting it.

Episode is up on YouTube.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

I agree. Salar did a grave mistake. He went there to show off. First he came with those guards, and entered the hall like a king , expecting everyone to shower him with respect. He didn't respect Salman nor his family. All what he wanted is to show the whole family who he was, and repay the insult he got from Sitara's uncle. For this the moment Sitara's aunt mentioned the text message Salar might sent to Sitara to come. He was unstopable.

I liked how Sitara's uncle tried to defend her, although he was disappointed by her actions. But Salar insulted him, and showed the text to everybody.

Haan he did go overboard in the party. Today he was trying to drop her but she went with Qasim.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Haan he did go overboard in the party. Today he was trying to drop her but she went with Qasim.

Kaisa aadmi hai ye, first he humiliated poor Sitara at the function then he expects her to communicate with him after 😒
pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Kaisa aadmi hai ye, first he humiliated poor Sitara at the function then he expects her to communicate with him after 😒

True. I think he is not good regarding understanding emotions.

pressu thumbnail

He was saying Sitara used him. In what way? And the way he got jealous of both Salman and Qasim was good.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Our Salar and Sitara are making rounds.

See this interview :

https://youtu.be/2_0_BJkToLI?si=WteJ28kvbetAZQB1

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Today's ep was explosive. My most fav ep till now.smiley15

Sitara didn't back off, instead she held her head on, and stayed in the party untill her aunt asked her to leave.

Nimi hated watching Sitara with Salar even though their convo wasn't a healthy one. So when she took her aside.. and investigated about the text message, it turned against her. And Qasim discovered the truth.

Finally when Sitara got fed up of the party and the insults she asked Salman to drop her home, or atleast call her brother. This is when her aunt explained that Sitara's mobile was taken by her uncle. Salar got confused.. and softened a bit, he wanted to know who sent him the message but Sitara was in no mode to talk to him. Qasim was her last hope , and he was more than happy to drop her. The moment when Sitara went with Qasim in front of Salar's eyes was precious. smiley36