Social Spotlight

Posted: 6 days ago

Lmao 🤣 This is so funny ik tou this IF new rule fazool ka caption likhna padta

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_sRoObo_EK/?igsh=Zjk2cXdlN2M5czUz

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

I like one thing and that is our Star baby keep her Salar Izat in front of her family like she doesn't allow them to disrespect him andar kamry main jo bhi bolti rahy smiley37

Fun fact do you know in Urdu Salar means Leader, the one of guides aka Rehbar(رہبر)smiley4

Edited by Queeen - 6 days ago
Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Queeen

Wtf did i just read smiley26

Please Geo tv geo aur jeene do lol

And that FL before marrying ML2(the guy who does suicide in the end) sacrifices her first love(ML1) for her sister & also convinces ML1 to forget her & marry her sister 😭😭

Edited by Hatimoon - 6 days ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: pressu

It is ok to have different opinions.

I would like to explain it a little bit. Even though, she had revenge in her mind she did not particularly plan anything to hurt him. Her intentions most of the time were good. And in the middle she was getting closer to Murtasim. For the husband's right, it's ok to not give it to him immediately after marriage. Both of them were not intended to marry each other but circumstances made them marry each other. And for whatever reason if she is taking time it's ok.

And because the writer and director were more inclined towards Murtasim, his character was glamorized and written clearly so I think most of the audience were on his side.

That show was very heavy for my stomache. I won't argue more. Let's just enjoy Salara.

1000060072.jpg

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She had a reason in the start but literally girl kept her ego till the end yarr we agree she was forced into a marriage but murtu was a trying to be a good husband sometimes lol but she never tried oska nak bohot unchi thi smiley36

In one interview, the writer told something along the lines that whenever Meerab gets close to Murtasim something happens and then the distance comes between them. I think she wrote the story like that to keep ML and FL separate till the last.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

That show was very heavy for my stomache. I won't argue more. Let's just enjoy Salara.

1000060072.jpg

Ok. It's just that I feel Meerab is a misunderstood character that's why I try to explain things from her perspective.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

So this will be last episode

1000119410.jpg

We are near the end then??? I thought we have anther 20 30 episodes given kaddu uncle hasn't started his time tested strategy of a zillion flashbacks

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: pressu

Ok. It's just that I feel Meerab is a misunderstood character that's why I try to explain things from her perspective.

I get it now. I couldn't then coz it was heavy for me to degist, as I ignore such dramas which have a married couple full on revenge. It depresses me. I only enjoy love after marriage tracks. The only exception was Dil Lagi. Mehwish was full on revenge, and I had to degist it only for Humayoun Saeed ( Mohid) smiley9.

Edited by awida - 6 days ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Btw, our honest sitara is going to tell salaar that it was her brother who tried to kill him... Right???... Or inform the police??

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Pls don’t compare my sweet Sitara to Meerab.