Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: awida

If his own father doubts Salar's intentions, and thinks that Salar doesn't love Sitara, but it is his stubborness, same like photography. And he may get bored soon and throw her off his life.. we can't blame Sitara. She misunderstands Salar's actions as a stubborness to get her at any price, to own her thinking it is love, but without respect.. she thinks he one day will throw her out.

I’m glad you and Roophas are here to reason out Sitaras side. Makes sense

Edited by princessjojo - 7 days ago
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

His eyes, his voice modulations, and his body language all scream love. smiley27

Ali as Salar Sikandar is fire 🔥

Now revange theories are out of the box finally.. one good thing is that sitara os keeping salar izat infront of her family... i love laiba voice btw so amazing

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

I too remembered Meerab. But Meerab's actions weren't justified.. I can relate to Sitara.

i agree on that.. least Sitara has a reason but meerab tou awain shukhi thi lol
Edited by Queeen - 7 days ago
Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Same jewellery aur drama smiley36

1000119329.jpg

1000119328.jpg

Edited by Queeen - 7 days ago
Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: roopshas1

True. It is like 37 to 40 min every day. Plus the plot moves fast unlike ITV and their 20 min episodes. I too get tempted to skip to Salar and Sitara scenes only. I hope she melts for Salar slowly. She still does not really know he gave a dream career for her. I want her to learn about his pets. I want her to learn about his interests. I want her to start getting habituated with his presence.

I want her to go crazy in love with him like he is... like her realising how he left his life abroad for sitara saying main osky liye wapis aa sakta hon smiley42

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: princessjojo

I’m glad you and Roophas are here to reason out Sitaras side. Makes sense

Thank you princess. smiley31

I loved Sitara first. She was so cute in Haidarabad. Very understanding, caring , and happy go lucky type. She was like a breath of fresh air . For this I feel for her. She lost her soul because of those monsters who are her own family members. smiley24

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I am seriously thinking of going on a break. I have work and this show due to this daily nature takes away a lot of time. Plus unlike ITV where the story goes slow, this is taking up a lot of my emotional time and energy. I want to watch but I have very little patience for Salar and Sitara's trash families. I just want them to move out into their own chota sa ghar.

My personal opinion is that when the ML and FL gets married willingly then the drama becomes boring after that. If the FL gets into marriage unwillingly then the story gets interesting. I am not watching the drama, just the parts which I want to. From the discussions I am understanding the story. From the looks of it I feel that the story is getting boring.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Queeen

i agree on that.. least Sitara has a reason but meerab tou awain shukhi thi lol

I think Meerab had a reason too. The person whom she disliked from the childhood, she got married to him. I see the argument that she was not forced into marriage. I agree that it was not a forced marriage literally but the situations like her adoptive father pressurising her to marry Murtasim then not opening the doors when she went to their house might have made her agree to the marriage along with the revenge in her mind. These things made her bitter. And she chose revenge.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Queeen

why would you even say all this yar salar is not divorcing her at no cost.

Because I recently watched some episodes of a geo daily drama, Banno. In the drama, ML loves FL very much and marries her. But after some time, because of Saajish of a girl, he divorces her and marries that girl. In the end, he knows the truth and leaves that Saajishi girl. Girl goes mad, and ML kills himself in guilt and regret. FL instead of marrying again decides to focus on her career. I don't want this to happen in Kaffara.