Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: awida

It was tough to watch today's episode. All the joy we had yesterday vanished. And I feel a lump in my throat. I feel for Sitara. She was called many names, she got to know and see Salar proudly annoncing that he gave Salman money to leave her. We know Salar is just like that, as he was born with a spoon in his mouth. But Sitara has only her pride. And his words crashed it .

Taaya wronged Sitara a lot. But cutting her off like that was too much. I know he must've thought that she asked Salar to pay Salman to get out of their way. And that she was in a relationship with Salar all that time.. warna who will pay a huge amount of money for a girl who has nothing to do with him?! I know he must've thought that Sitara betrayed him, and spoilt his family's honor. But still, declaring her dead, and refusing to give her his plessings, asking Zohaib to do it, was very cruel.

So true. Even more than pride, I think it is dignity that was snatched away from her. Salar will truly need to learn not to be insensible. Taya was being cruel today but the way he was talking about selling off the house (which is an ancestral property) shows that his own sense of dignity had been burnt to ashes. I hope Kiran's truth comes out in front of him soon.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Queeen

Zindagi ho tum merismiley27

Oh boy Salar and Ali Ansari smiley42

1000119253.jpg

1000119250.jpg

His eyes, his voice modulations, and his body language all scream love. smiley27

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: roopshas1

So true. Even more than pride, I think it is dignity that was snatched away from her. Salar will truly need to learn not to be insensible. Taya was being cruel today but the way he was talking about selling off the house (which is an ancestral property) shows that his own sense of dignity had been burnt to ashes. I hope Kiran's truth comes out in front of him soon.

Sometimes I pray that Kiran elopes with a guy so that her parents get a taste of their medicine (poison)

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Queeen

New promo sitara is pissing me off now like meerab donno how salar gonna keep his calm smiley44

I too remembered Meerab. But Meerab's actions weren't justified.. I can relate to Sitara.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I am seriously thinking of going on a break. I have work and this show due to this daily nature takes away a lot of time. Plus unlike ITV where the story goes slow, this is taking up a lot of my emotional time and energy. I want to watch but I have very little patience for Salar and Sitara's trash families. I just want them to move out into their own chota sa ghar.

I too need a break. This show takes a toll on my health and eats my time. I feel the same like you. Can we just skip all their families staff, and watch Salara? smiley42I am fine with them fighting. I know deep inside they are in love. And I am happy that Sitara is changing.. but I hope she will be rude with everyone who misbehaves with her, not just Salar.

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I too need a break. This show takes a toll on my health and eats my time. I feel the same like you. Can we just skip all their families staff, and watch Salara? smiley42I am fine with them fighting. I know deep inside they are in love. And I am happy that Sitara is changing.. but I hope she will be rude with everyone who misbehaves with her, not just Salar.

True. It is like 37 to 40 min every day. Plus the plot moves fast unlike ITV and their 20 min episodes. I too get tempted to skip to Salar and Sitara scenes only. I hope she melts for Salar slowly. She still does not really know he gave a dream career for her. I want her to learn about his pets. I want her to learn about his interests. I want her to start getting habituated with his presence.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

True. It is like 37 to 40 min every day. Plus the plot moves fast unlike ITV and their 20 min episodes. I too get tempted to skip to Salar and Sitara scenes only. I hope she melts for Salar slowly. She still does not really know he gave a dream career for her. I want her to learn about his pets. I want her to learn about his interests. I want her to start getting habituated with his presence.

I like your positivity Roop. Marriage means that they will get to see eachother daily, and understand eachother better. You have gr8 ideas about the way this show should have. Getting to know Salar as a person will help Sitara fall for him. Adjusting in the same house and family togather will help Sitara become confidance. And I hope she doesn't stay at home, and continues her studies. smiley14

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think the wound was too big and too fresh for her to remember those other good things in the heat of the moment. Give her some time. Perhaps till the party where Salar's parents are presuming that Salar won't own up his wife. (Do Salar's parents even understand him or they just judge him by their own shitty standards? They are so going to fall on their faces.) Being accepted by Salar as his rightfully wedded beloved wife in front of the world will definitely melt Sitara somewhat. And given that they are now pretty much forced to be in each other's proximity, they will keep melting towards each other

I hope she mellows a bit after the Walima. Too much antagonism, I’m afraid, will push Salar away. After mellowing a bit, I’m ok if she takes her own sweet time to start believing him. Wouldn’t mind a few flights and lots of nok jhok

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: princessjojo

I hope she mellows a bit after the Walima. Too much antagonism, I’m afraid, will push Salar away. After mellowing a bit, I’m ok if she takes her own sweet time to start believing him. Wouldn’t mind a few flights and lots of nok jhok

I am happy media log saw Salar bringing his bride home. This will drive Sikandar to announce their marriage, and walima will come soon.

Insha Allah, she is going to melt soo. And don't worry, Salar won't be pushed away. He is madly in love with her. smiley27

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

About the wedding night, I do think both Salar and (although less so) Sitara (before the debacle) were looking forward to it. Had it not been for the price debacle, these two really would have consummated the marriage on the wedding nigt itself, and happily, lovingly and passionately so. If you think about it, Salman had robbed the two of what should have been the beautiful beginning of a shared life together, by effectively sullying what was a manifestation of love into something so devoid of any dignity and emotion. I can understand tomorrow if Salar would be pissed off at Salman for not only for lying and hurting Sitara's feelings but also robbing him of his wedding night. And Salar would be hurt at the insinuations that he will use her and throw her away. Yes, he wants to consummate their marriage but these accusations would really create a mental block for him and unless and until they are really back into a very comfortable and passionate spot in their marriage, I do not think that they will consummate it. Although snuggles and cuddles and coffee will go a long way for the slow burn they are trying to get here.

I think if things on both sides families were good then yes they would have consummated. If Sitara’s misunderstanding about being bought didn’t happen, I would imagine Sitara would be down about her brother and family’s cold farewell and lack of a warm welcome by her new family. Salar would’ve probably spent the night talking to her trying to make her feel better, telling her more about himself and his family and maybe showing her around the house after everyone slept. I do think they would’ve consummated within a couple of days just not immediately. They really have emphasized Salar’s emotional connection to Sitara rather than physical attraction so far. I see him angry at Salman for breaking their bond not for missed consummation. Bechara Salar Murtasim nahi hai 😂 So I think he’d spend a couple days easing her into their house.