Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Queeen

i though the useless family would be done n dusted but nhi what that loser salman doing there

Possibly Salar's mom called them. Remember she said that she will talk to Salman in the last episode.

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

New promo sitara is pissing me off now like meerab donno how salar gonna keep his calm smiley44

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sitara’s reaction doesn’t fully make sense. Salar paid Salman to stop him from marrying Sitara. He did not pay Salman so Salman could cause their marriage. They married because Salar asked and Sitara agreed. Salar did not buy her. Also, She knew he had paid off Qasim too in a way.

And after hearing her Taya spew non-sense about Salar keeping her whether she is happy or not, what exactly did she think her alternative was. She was sulking at home. It’s not like she tried to get a job, become independent and move out.

Most of all if there is any doubt of this guy’s sincerity it should be enough that he involved his beloved Nani who gave away her existing home to Sitara.

I mean..come on Sitara.

I’d be fine with her aloofness from Salar but the rudeness with him and others is upsetting

princessjojo thumbnail

Watched the full episode just now.

Nimmi’s words are scary about Salar slapping Sitara in the future,

don’t ruin the show makers

They should know better after the Tere bin fiasco

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

Sitara’s reaction doesn’t fully make sense. Salar paid Salman to stop him from marrying Sitara. He did not pay Salman so Salman could cause their marriage. They married because Salar asked and Sitara agreed. Salar did not buy her. Also, She knew he had paid off Qasim too in a way.

And after hearing her Taya spew non-sense about Salar keeping her whether she is happy or not, what exactly did she think her alternative was. She was sulking at home. It’s not like she tried to get a job, become independent and move out.

Most of all if there is any doubt of this guy’s sincerity it should be enough that he involved his beloved Nani who gave away her existing home to Sitara.

I mean..come on Sitara.

I’d be fine with her aloofness from Salar but the rudeness with him and others is upsetting

I think what hurt Sitara was the entire framing of the conversations. Sitara had confidently refuted Salman's allegation that Salar had "bought" her and had possibly she gone to Salar immediately or called him, Salar would have probably roasted back Salman as bikau, as one who ran away the moment he got some money, rearranging the framework of that entire conversation. But unfortunately, she immediately afterwards came across Taya and Salar conversing regarding this and unfortunately, even Taya framed Salar's act of paying Salman as a price for Sitara, not as a price for Salman to step aside or as a price of her freedom. Even Salar himslef told Taya that his nephew came to him with a price. Now Salar's own words here were vague but when Taya insisted that Salar had paid a full price for Sitara, had Salar insisted that the money was only for Sitara's freedom or for Salman to step aside, Sitara would have been alright. Furthermore, Taya was incredibly brutal about it. He is cutting off ties with Sitara for good, declaring her dead to them. Sitara literally does not have a mayka anymore. And this is in the context of her brother trying to kill off her groom, even though he insisted on marrying her off. If Salar had at that point insisted that they were still family and Sitara should be able to visit them, I think it would have blunted the blow. But unfortunately, Salar kept quiet (he himself is beginning to understand the gravity of the situation and Taya's words) and the damage was done even though Salar was trying to reassure her Taya that he would keep her happy.

I think the entire debacle, especially the price thing, just brought back all of Sitara's trust issues. She feels cheapened, dirty, like a slave concubine sold off by her family than a wife who had been brought with dignity to a marital home. With the added insinuation from Salman that she might also become an uttaran that he used to receive from Salar, she is now beginning to question Salar's affections. Whether everything was just a cruel act or not, whether he would truly discard her off to Salman after having his way with her (she pretty much insinuates this in the promo). It is cruel in a way both to Sitara and Salar and that is what makes Salman such a formidable enemy unlike Qasim or even Nimi. Salman strikes at the heart of people's insecurities. He set his eyes on Sitara at a time that was crucial for Salar to build his dream career. Salman very much could gather from Salar's behaviour that he was in love with Sitara. It was a double strike. Get back at Salar for insulting him and his family and then cutting him off from a life of luxuries. The woman Salar loves will be his wife and by the time Salar would return, even if Salar managed to retrieve Sitara out of a marriage with Salman, she would not be a virgin, effectively giving Salman the very sickening right to taunt Salar that he is now getting his used goods after a lifetime of vice versa. He did not expect Salar to return so soon and unfortunately for Salar it was at the cost of his dream. It is the same here. Salmon is setting fire on Salar and Sitara's marriage from the getgo with a very filthy insinuation. Sitara would not have believed it even if it did strike at her insecurities if it were not for her Taya and Salar's conversation. I am hoping that tomorrow when Salar was calling someone, it was Salman and I hope he cuts him off. Salman deserves to have the rug pulled off from under his feet.

roopshas1 thumbnail

Watched the full episode just now.

Nimmi’s words are scary about Salar slapping Sitara in the future,

don’t ruin the show makers

They should know better after the Tere bin fiasco

I hope not. I hate it when any one raises their hand at their spouse. I do hope that Nimi gets one from her future husband though. She deserves it.

princessjojo thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I think what hurt Sitara was the entire framing of the conversations. Sitara had confidently refuted Salman's allegation that Salar had "bought" her and had possibly she gone to Salar immediately or called him, Salar would have probably roasted back Salman as bikau, as one who ran away the moment he got some money, rearranging the framework of that entire conversation. But unfortunately, she immediately afterwards came across Taya and Salar conversing regarding this and unfortunately, even Taya framed Salar's act of paying Salman as a price for Sitara, not as a price for Salman to step aside or as a price of her freedom. Even Salar himslef told Taya that his nephew came to him with a price. Now Salar's own words here were vague but when Taya insisted that Salar had paid a full price for Sitara, had Salar insisted that the money was only for Sitara's freedom or for Salman to step aside, Sitara would have been alright. Furthermore, Taya was incredibly brutal about it. He is cutting off ties with Sitara for good, declaring her dead to them. Sitara literally does not have a mayka anymore. And this is in the context of her brother trying to kill off her groom, even though he insisted on marrying her off. If Salar had at that point insisted that they were still family and Sitara should be able to visit them, I think it would have blunted the blow. But unfortunately, Salar kept quiet (he himself is beginning to understand the gravity of the situation and Taya's words) and the damage was done even though Salar was trying to reassure her Taya that he would keep her happy.

I think the entire debacle, especially the price thing, just brought back all of Sitara's trust issues. She feels cheapened, dirty, like a slave concubine sold off by her family than a wife who had been brought with dignity to a marital home. With the added insinuation from Salman that she might also become an uttaran that he used to receive from Salar, she is now beginning to question Salar's affections. Whether everything was just a cruel act or not, whether he would truly discard her off to Salman after having his way with her (she pretty much insinuates this in the promo). It is cruel in a way both to Sitara and Salar and that is what makes Salman such a formidable enemy unlike Qasim or even Nimi. Salman strikes at the heart of people's insecurities. He set his eyes on Sitara at a time that was crucial for Salar to build his dream career. Salman very much could gather from Salar's behaviour that he was in love with Sitara. It was a double strike. Get back at Salar for insulting him and his family and then cutting him off from a life of luxuries. The woman Salar loves will be his wife and by the time Salar would return, even if Salar managed to retrieve Sitara out of a marriage with Salman, she would not be a virgin, effectively giving Salman the very sickening right to taunt Salar that he is now getting his used goods after a lifetime of vice versa. He did not expect Salar to return so soon and unfortunately for Salar it was at the cost of his dream. It is the same here. Salmon is setting fire on Salar and Sitara's marriage from the getgo with a very filthy insinuation. Sitara would not have believed it even if it did strike at her insecurities if it were not for her Taya and Salar's conversation. I am hoping that tomorrow when Salar was calling someone, it was Salman and I hope he cuts him off. Salman deserves to have the rug pulled off from under his feet.

You’re right I hear you. And I especially liked your thought about Salman wanting to leave Sitara and give his uttaran to Salar (what a cringe word though 😭)

But Sitara girl look at the other realities

- Nani

- Nani house

- Canada and photography discarded for you

- Salar owning you proudly in front of the world (journalists and again in front of guests at Walima in the near future)

- fighting with his family for you

Salar was so angsty today. Really felt for him

And Sitara there insinuating he wants to have sex and throw her away 😭 just give him his coffee every night and he will happily just cuddle and go to sleep girl 😂

Best angst scene I’ve seen probably (just Fyi another angsty scene I loved in a show was the staircase confession in yeh raha dil)

Edited by princessjojo - 7 days ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

You’re right I hear you. And I especially liked your thought about Salman wanting to leave Sitara and give his uttaran to Salar (what a cringe word though 😭)

- Nani

- Nani house

- Salar owning you proudly in front of the world (journalists and again in front of guests at Walima in the near future)

And Sitara there insinuating he wants to have sex and throw her away 😭 just give him his coffee every night and he will happily just cuddle and go to sleep girl 😂

Best angst scene I’ve seen probably (just Fyi another angsty scene I loved in a show was the staircase confession in yeh raha dil)

If his own father doubts Salar's intentions, and thinks that Salar doesn't love Sitara, but it is his stubborness, same like photography. And he may get bored soon and throw her off his life.. we can't blame Sitara. She misunderstands Salar's actions as a stubborness to get her at any price, to own her thinking it is love, but without respect.. she thinks he one day will throw her out.

roopshas1 thumbnail

- Nani

- Nani house

I think the wound was too big and too fresh for her to remember those other good things in the heat of the moment. Give her some time. Perhaps till the party where Salar's parents are presuming that Salar won't own up his wife. (Do Salar's parents even understand him or they just judge him by their own shitty standards? They are so going to fall on their faces.) Being accepted by Salar as his rightfully wedded beloved wife in front of the world will definitely melt Sitara somewhat. And given that they are now pretty much forced to be in each other's proximity, they will keep melting towards each other.

About the wedding night, I do think both Salar and (although less so) Sitara (before the debacle) were looking forward to it. Had it not been for the price debacle, these two really would have consummated the marriage on the wedding nigt itself, and happily, lovingly and passionately so. If you think about it, Salman had robbed the two of what should have been the beautiful beginning of a shared life together, by effectively sullying what was a manifestation of love into something so devoid of any dignity and emotion. I can understand tomorrow if Salar would be pissed off at Salman for not only for lying and hurting Sitara's feelings but also robbing him of his wedding night. And Salar would be hurt at the insinuations that he will use her and throw her away. Yes, he wants to consummate their marriage but these accusations would really create a mental block for him and unless and until they are really back into a very comfortable and passionate spot in their marriage, I do not think that they will consummate it. Although snuggles and cuddles and coffee will go a long way for the slow burn they are trying to get here.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

It was tough to watch today's episode. All the joy we had yesterday vanished. And I feel a lump in my throat. I feel for Sitara. She was called many names, she got to know and see Salar proudly annoncing that he gave Salman money to leave her. We know Salar is just like that, as he was born with a spoon in his mouth. But Sitara has only her pride. And his words crashed it .

Taaya wronged Sitara a lot. But cutting her off like that was too much. I know he must've thought that she asked Salar to pay Salman to get out of their way. And that she was in a relationship with Salar all that time.. warna who will pay a huge amount of money for a girl who has nothing to do with him?! I know he must've thought that Sitara betrayed him, and spoilt his family's honor. But still, declaring her dead, and refusing to give her his plessings, asking Zohaib to do it, was very cruel.