Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Honestly, they should not have gone directly back to Salar's house instead they should have gone to Nani's. So that even if Sitara was hurt, Nani would have take care of these two. I am just hoping that this nonsense goes away soon and they have their walima soon since they looked happy there.

I hope that the walima pics are of the last episode, as I want a happy ending. What if Salar divorces her because of Sajish, and then Qasim pays Kaffara and marries her?

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

I hope that the walima pics are of the last episode, as I want a happy ending. What if Salar divorces her because of Sajish, and then Qasim pays Kaffara and marries her?

Ugghhh....I dunno at this point. I really dunno.

roopshas1 thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Considering we are at episode 48 mark, I really doubt there would a separation track, especially what is needed right now is a love realisation track for Sitara.

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

why would you even say all this yar salar is not divorcing her at no cost.
Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Zindagi ho tum merismiley27

Oh boy Salar and Ali Ansari smiley42

1000119253.jpg

1000119250.jpg

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Queeen

why would you even say all this yar salar is not divorcing her at no cost.

It will be a case of you are going to the same grave as me whether you like it or not.

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Sitara girl can you be for once not over think everything and try to see what is in front smiley44

roopshas1 thumbnail

Zindagi ho tum merismiley27

Oh boy Salar and Ali Ansari smiley42

1000119253.jpg

1000119250.jpg

I hope Salar needs to pull the rug from underneath Salman's feet tomorrow. And I also hope that after this, Sitara does not communicate with her family further.

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I hope Salar needs to pull the rug from underneath Salman's feet tomorrow. And I also hope that after this, Sitara does not communicate with her family further.

i though the useless family would be done n dusted but nhi what that loser salman doing there
roopshas1 thumbnail

Sitara girl can you be for once not over think everything and try to see what is in front smiley44

I think Sitara would have ignored it if Salar himself would not have been part of that conversation. But the way it went down, there was no way that conversation would not have been misconstrued otherwise.