Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

srk's last two movies were hits. These slb articles are rumors stating that kiara might be opposite srk in inshallah. But let's see if these rumors are true or not. Kiara kind of looks similar to esha deol mixed with dp. It'll be a fresh pairing if this rumor is true. Not a fan of her but hey at least it's a fresh pair. 

https://magtheweekly.com/detail/18208-shah-rukh-khan-kiara-advani-to-pair-up-in-sanjay-leela-bhansalis-next

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If he can take Shahrukh then he can take Aish. I am sure he knows that is his real muse that fans are dying to see him work with. If Mani Ratnam can extract great work from at this age so can he. Heck no one has publicized but the women gave blockbusters last year.  

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Bass kar dosmiley44 why can’t SRK be paired opposite Tabu or Bebo or something.. smiley44 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

srk and bebo have no chemistry but they should have srk pair with tabu. aish messed up her face with botox and also aish was offered jawan and she turned down because the role of dp was too small for her which is an attitude. srk does offer his movies to kajol and aish and if they turned it down and younger actresses take the role, it's not the young actresses fault or srk's fault that he is doing the movie. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

He would want SRK only because of the money SRK should put into the producing and because of all the brand-support he brings with him...

I wonder if SRK even has the wish to work with Bhansali again...he declined to work with him since about 15 years.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Bass kar dosmiley44 why can’t SRK be paired opposite Tabu or Bebo or something.. smiley44 

Kareena > Ali/Deepika and most girls now 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

He would want SRK only because of the money SRK should put into the producing and because of all the brand-support he brings with him...

I wonder if SRK even has the wish to work with Bhansali again...he declined to work with him since about 15 years.

which movie did he declined?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Officially only the Rajput ruler in Padmaavat, but SLB approached SRK quite frequently for a collaboration according to articles during the years (without exactly naming a movie title)...he also approached Salman a lot but there had been no further collaboration after Saawariya.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Salman would do this movie in case heroine or story suits him. Alia I think would probably not look good so he declined or the movie story . I like to see Salman Kiarra in some movie they look great 

Edited by wat_up - 3 months ago
Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Did Dunki get declared as a flop?

Probably not a flop. Average at the BO.