Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

i don't think inshallah is going to happen with salman, salman is not doing the movie anymore and i highly doubt he will go back to doing the film. 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

I'm beyond bored of looking at their pair after watching Besharam rang and Jhoome jho pathaan songs. 

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

SRK + Vidya

SRK + Aishwaria

SRK - Pooja Hegde

SRK + Kangana even

stop the same jodis over and over again

Edited by Stone-Cold - 3 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Look we all want Aish ok..but she really needs to LOSE WEIGHT. At this point, I would rather watch Bhagyashree with SRK than Aish or DP..so many ladies in their 50s are looking stunning as well...

but Khan uncles just want to rinse and repeat..when they themselves need awful de-aging stuff to look somewhat watchable..

SRK needs to play his age now for the whole duration of the movie (and he looks quite good when presented as a 60 year old)..its high time..if I have to watch that younger version CGI face again in any of his movies..IMAA demanding a refund!

loginidran thumbnail

When was the last time SRK delivered a hit without Deepika? May be he is shaking in his pants to make a movie without her. Let the old man do what he likes.jeez.smiley36

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Koimoi.comsmiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Can he do something new now ? He’s been rinse and repeating his casting since Ram Leela now. I feel like his downfall is coming up soon too 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I support SLB in this endeavor to ruin his career

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abhi Khan uncle Deepu se chhoti umar ki actress lo lene janyenge toh kuch aur masla hoga. Deepu safe choice hai. smiley36

Although I liked Tapsee and SRK.

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

The story of Inshallah is about an arranged marriage between an older man and younger woman. That’s why Salman and Alia were ready to do. Ash wouldn’t fit this narrative.  Deepika is the right age but given how many times she’s worked with SRK and the public are used to them she won’t work either.  This is why Kiara and SRK rumors started.  

So far these are still rumors and speculations. Nothing has been finalized yet.  

Well SLB already remade Wo Saat Din in HDDCS. Phir se banay ga kya?