Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

If you are helping others at the cost of your own family then no family will ever exist on this planet. Anupama knew what kind of person V and K are so she should have refrained from meddling in their issues. Boundaries are required with your ex to preserve your current relationship.

Anupama knew she was preaching wrong to CA. The world is ruthless and making your a kid a "sacrificial lamb" won't do any good, instead harm her. Anupama saw her condition yet wanted CA to follow the suit. Young minds are impressionable. She should have been cautious while dealing with her. It's good she apologized though.

So as per your logic had Anupama crossed the road carefully, Maya wouldn't have died. Thus,she must be held responsible for her death. Isn't? The crux remains the same. Anupama didn't wanted to stay with Anuj which eventually forced him to move out. She guilt trapped him for staying alive.

Anuj did accommodated her baggage. It was Anupama who couldn't draw healthy boundaries and things got murkier. Apart from her children,nobody was her responsibility. Yet she overburdened him. Finally,he reached hus breaking point and rest is history.

Anupama and Career? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I have one doubt:

What does one call anyone who has very reserved perceptions about adopted children v/s biological children and cite Kanhaji at the drop of a hat? Isn't it in itself contradiction?

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

I have one doubt:

What does one call anyone who has very reserved perceptions about adopted children v/s biological children and cite Kanhaji at the drop of a hat? Isn't it in itself contradiction?

That’s called being Anupamaa 😂

Giving examples of Yashoda and Devaki doesn’t make you a better mother or the beshhhtt, your own actions do.

Yashoda never left her Lalla the way Maa abandoned her Bebli.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

That’s called being Anupamaa 😂

Giving examples of Yashoda and Devaki doesn’t make you a better mother or the beshhhtt, your own actions do.

Yashoda never left her Lalla the way Maa abandoned her Bebli.

Insaan bane wahi bahut hain.

Really this divine parlance especially in such oxymoron like cases, cannot continue.

Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Because show is too negative atm and obviously people focus more on the negatives. There have been times where people have been full of praises for the show and the character. Now she is just being a hypocrite.

And its a character nothing to get so possessive about, if CA Anuj Anupamaa path’s don’t cross the story won’t move further.

And RG asking those questions doesn’t make any sense because it’s not like they show what audience asks for, else Anupama would’ve become some successful business woman or a Dance Academy owner by now instead of cooking for Toshu and Kinjal in America too.

I don't think char Anupama is hypocrite. But Anuj char has changed drastically post leap .He is in a relationship with Sruthi since 4 years .But still after Anupama.smiley5

But people who cook at home can be successful in career also .can't they?I am waiting for that day.

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paru...

I don't think char Anupama is hypocrite. But Anuj char has changed drastically post leap .He is in a relationship with Sruthi since 4 years .But still after Anupama.smiley5

But people who cook at home can be successful in career also .can't they?I am waiting for that day.

Yes Anuj is no better now especially post leap when he should have moved on, he is still running after the woman who dropped him out of her life like a hot potato.
He is also behaving like Anupama now, that’s showing no self respect and instead showing self victimising behavior, going back to the abuser like Anupama kept going to Shahs.

People who cook at home can start a business from home and do wonders, there’s a lady in Punjab whose story I saw on instagram once, she started a business of sweets from home at the age of 95 and made it successful which is kinda unbelievable, her story was featured by many portals.

But those people truly are passionate about their dream and work hard to achieve it.
Anupama could have done it if she continued as a Youtuber and started catering business or home tiffin service or anything, but what is she doing?
Biji ke ghar mein cooking for Biji and Deepu, running to Kinjal’s house and cooking for ungrateful Kinjal and Toshu, running to the restaurant and cooking there, where’s the passion?
She is just surviving and still doing her Maa duties, there’s absolutely no need to visit Toshu Kinjal everyday and cook for them, make them dependent. Later she will cry mere bachche meri izzat nahi karte when she comes to know why Kinjal Toshu wanted her to stay with them. And if tomorrow Shahs come to America, she will cook for them and feed them too.

Sadly, while Anuj changed after the leap for the worse, Anupama is still the same with no major changes. Abandons everything that she starts and still stuck with rishte, bachche, Maa, Baa, Bapuji, - none of who cared to check on her for 5 yrs.

Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

R we seeing same serial ? Who came along with vanraj in Shah house when he returned from hospital thou someone is claiming she only came for Samar wedding & promised vanraj to take care of baa bapuji if he dies, it happened after heart attack drama of vanraj.

She has visited him at the hospital, not at Sh.

She can't stay away from vanraj , it's a fact of this serial, even kantaben. Raised this point cross check it

Kanthaben has never doubted her relationship with V post divorce..She has advised her to stay away from SH.

Jo bhi vanraj ne predict Kiya tha maan ki shaadi ke liye she turned it correct .

Agree,It became true.MaAn relationship got suffocated.

U still not answering my questions why kanta Ben don't support anupama love for shah family if she is so correct & performing all duties towards Anuj & CA as u say .

Dear,other than Samar and Bapuji,i never liked anyone from Sh.But Anupama doesn't think so.what to do?

Today anupama owe her life to maaya jiska naam leke Anupama ki har galti ko cover kar rahe ho , maaya gave away her life thinking CA will be happy with anupama & what she did ? Today CA is burning deviji is enjoying in self victimization still d girl has question why she abonden her , neither Anuj or aadhya no d answer , deviji unki Khushi ke liye chhoda , she could never understand why they r complaining their happiness lies with her but her happiness lies never with them it only lies with Vanraj Shah , she never left vanraj & her nalayak aulaade when they kept insulting her . Vo dono aaj bhi khush nhi hai , she is happy with kintosh, pari, she allergic to those who love & respect her but deeply attached & love those who insult & use her . I so want turn

Dear even Samar lost his life for Anuj. But according to Anuj ,Samar and his siblings were baggage of Anupama.I don't blame her for leaving Anuj as her self respect got hurt with his public humiliation and she couldn't change the fact that she was a lady with past baggage, .But she did wrong with CA and I believe she will rectify her mistakes and heal wounds of Ca caused by her.

Do deviji have zameer , how do she see mirror. Sorry for u see d most correct human of this serial

I so want aadhya someone manage to make Anuj hate anupama so that she will feel hell on this earth only but will she will able to digest his hatred as she never loved or respected Anuj that's d reason she so easily left

Word Count: 1

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Badi sasti or kamzor hai anupama ki self respect to sach sune ke baad hurt ho jaati hai lekin hazar bar Shah's se insult hone ke baad hurt nhi hoti , self respect anupama mein hai hi nhi varna she would not be staying in toshu's house & serving them . Self respect anupama ke liye bahut pehle mar chuki hai to kripya usse yaad na kare coz anupama usko bilkul yaad nhi karte

She is guilty of hurting Anuj & CA both that's why she can't even look in his eyes. Kya keh kar nikle thi jab bhi milenge aankhon mein dekh payenge Bina guilt ke milenge ab kyu bhaag Rahi , bhaghodi kahi ki . Anuj bhi chhod ke gaya but he apologized as he realised he is wrong usko kabhi galti realise hi nhi hoti kyunki vo apne aap ko galat manti hi nhi as per she did best

Aapko to khush hona chahiye makers Anuj or aadhya dono ko anupama ke level pe laake Balance kar rahe hai, isiliye Shruti ko laaye but again it backfire still Anuj get more sympathy .

Did u missed or dont want to remember kanta Ben did asked anupama r u going for vanraj cross check episode, anupama accompanied vanraj till shah house later did grah pravesh after him like new dulhan pata nhi kyu focus tha unke pairo pe , phir kasame vaade , baatein coz sab love birds ko akele chhod ke chale gaye. That's why i asked r we see different serials.

Did u missed kanta Ben blasted hasmukh shah 2 for his big talks , samar se na to kabhi kanta Ben or na hi Anuj ko problem Hui hai, to jo hai nhi usse Bina vajah lane ki koi zarurat nhi . Tell me d episode where Anuj asked anupama not to look after her kids , kuch bhi bolna

Samar voluntary gave up his life thinking his mother won't able to live with Anuj usko kya pata his mother is bhagodi , today maaya & Samar would be thinking sitting in hell or heaven why d hell they sacrificed for this idiot bhaghodi lady

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 8 months ago
Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aapse meri ek req vo episode dekhne ke liye jab Anuj ne anupama se pucha I res ur concern for ur kids & baa bapuji as I m 2 attach to them but who is vanraj Shah vo tumhari mausi ka ladka nhi jo yaha aake tamasha kare he is ur ex , anupama ki aankhe phati ki phati reh gayi, why she react in this way , don't she know vanraj is her x or she thought Anuj will be ok with vanraj daily tamasha in their lives , why should he tolerate this ? Ye ek disgusting part hai anupama ke so called garbage baggage ka which u said Anuj called her kids as baggage which he dint .

Why should Anuj tolerate vanraj nonsense? Or ussi ke paise se isne bhikhari Raj ka treatment karwaya .

Kyunki kavya tolerated her so Anuj too should tolerate right , why couldn't this woman stopped her x for creating nonsense in her house .

Jinke baggage hote hai real life mein vo khud uski responsibility lete hai ki vo baggage unki present life ko effect na kare

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 8 months ago
731627 thumbnail

Mera ek Bus ek simple question tha anuj se ki jub anupama ke accident ke baad anuj ke Ghar aayi us time anupama ne aisa kya kiya ki anuj ne anupama pe blame ki baarish shuru kar diya

My question was that correct time that anuj saying to anupama that tum shah ko priority deti ho aur he started counted mistake looking current situation when she herself returns from death and save life of other 3 people

Seedhi si baat hai hai jub anupama jis time pe accident se kisi Tarah se nikal ke aayi us time pe is Tarah ki baat karna ki tumne mere saath majboori mein reh rahi ho ya phir shah ko hamesha priority deti ho is Tarah ki baat karne ka use time muje sense nahi samajh mein aaya

And upar anupama has explained the situation of accident magar phir bhi anuj priority majboori shadi mein anupama ki galityaan batane mein lagane pade

Mujhe us scene mein anuj ke gussa bhi aa raha tha Aur Hansi bhi aa rahi thi ki bads ajeeb insaan hai ki baat ko kahan se kahan pahunch diya

Anuj ko to samjajhdaari se kaam Lena chahiye tha t

Waise to har baar samajhdhari bante hai anuj

Edited by surabhi01 - 8 months ago