Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

The final separation happened because he believed and trusted Ca's words over Anupama's. It happened as he called her children from first marriage as baggage and accused her of infidelity with her ex -husband. He even pointed that his marriage was a hasty decision.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Filthy, ghatiya, begheirat, gold diggers like Shameless Shahs are worse than a baggage especially those vile Anuraj spawns! Why would any sane person tolerate such monsters? And it’s very clear that Vanraj is more than a ‘Bacchon Ka Pita’ to Upma! No sane person meets, hugs, interacts, provides support to their toxic Ex or for a matter of fact visits their Ex In Laws daily! TamaShahs are Not Repeat Not her Maayka but the vile unpaid maid has no shame or self respect whatsoever and still visited to get humiliated even though her husband, mother and even Vanraj forbid her many times.

Isse Befawa Nahi Kahenge To Kya Kahenge!

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paru...

P.S answers in blue

Chalo saari baatein maan lete hai.

Anuj hi bura tha. Anuj ne hi adjust nahi kiya. Anuj hi tolerant nahi tha. Anuj ko full time wife chahiye thi...no no sorry what is this full time wife chahiye thi.

Koi law change ho gaya kya India ka jisme polygamy legal ho gayi ki half time aapki wife aapke ghar and half time kisi aur ke ghar?

I have seen many divorced people..I have never seen them running to ex's house even in the name of children....oh wait... Anupama's 'children' are all legal adults

So there was no custody issue ki Pakhi, Toshu and Samar se milna hai to SH hi jana padega.

Waise shaadi me ek person nahi chahata tha ki shaadi SH me ho but Anupama madam ke aage kiski chalti hai? And agar Anuj mana karta toh woh natak bhi karti rone ka, guilt trip full on ho jati madam ki

Waise Anupama emotional blackmail me Bapuji se kam nahi hai. Directly toh woh kuch nahi bolti thi. But watch dekhna. Puja ke time hands shake hona. Anxious behave karna. When she's been told to put a line between Kapadias and Shahs. Saare natak kare usne. Ultimately Anuj gave up. Uski khushi ke liye

On the separation day all Anuj said was somewhere in your heart you do not consider us as equal to the Shahs. Which is true. And separation se mujhe koi problem nahi. I have said it before I'll say it again two people can love each other. They can think their relationship will work but sometimes it does not work

Toh ye bolna chahiye na Anupama ko. That it did not work out. Accept kare ki dono se galti hui. Ki usse bhi galti hui. What is this unko laga and isliye mene choda nonsense? Kabhi mirror me apni shakal dekh kar bhi soche ki mene kya kiya

Tali do haath se hi bajti hai. I have said this before, I will say it again. Agar Anuj ki galti thi toh 1% hi sahi, Anupama ki bhi galti thi. The problem is you people act as if she has never done any wrong in life. But she's not that innocent

Edited by HoneyBee7312 - 8 months ago
ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

Vaise ek baat to iss serial mein mujhe samajh nhi aayi ki why does toshu & pakhi hate anupama so much? I mean she was very much available for them all 26 yrs bearing all kind of tantrums & insults , she chose toshu illness above CA in maaya track, even she had taken good care of pakhi 2 but still toshu & pakhi hate her with a passion, even Samar had reason to dislike vanraj , aadhya has reason to dislike anupama but toshu & pakhi ?

To get sympathy votes and tag of bechari, dukhiyari..Naa pati accha, bacche badtameez.

Joke aside,

May be they see their mother from the eyes of their father..like gawar who doesn't want to change. Like vanraj, they consider her as an embarassment bcoz of her demeanor and language.

Have you noticed baa or kanta Ben's language and pronunciation?? Far better than anupama even though they are illiterate..never saw school I suppose.

I may be wrong..but i feel, children have many more expectations from mother other than meal and those expectations were not fulfilled. Toshu and pakhi were never open with anupama, they never considered her worthy to share their experiences or issues.

Last but not least, they were unable to accept the fact that their mother was not theirs only, belonged to someone else.

Jaada serious n philosophical ho gaya.smiley36

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

🙋‍♀️ What’s the deal about full-time or part-time wife? I don’t recall anyone presenting me with this option when we tied the knot! smiley24smiley44 🤷‍♀️

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

🙋‍♀️ What’s the deal about full-time or part-time wife? I don’t recall anyone presenting me with this option when we tied the knot! smiley24smiley44 🤷‍♀️

I know right. Marriage certificate pe toh aisa kuch nahi likha tha.smiley13

The delusion is strong with Bhakts. They think marriage is a timepass activity where you can be present only when you feel like it

Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

They were madly in love with each other ,but were incompatible and it is not anyone's fault. He was in love with the 18 year old Anupama. But when he met her after 26 years ,she was a divorcee with 3 children from her previous marriage. He married her as it was his dream, But adjusting with her baggage had suffocated him which lead to the separation .

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Same, infact the 7 vachana while pheras are very heavy and none includes part time relationship 😂!

And there’s no couple that doesn’t fight, not a single that I have known. Some fight verbally, some stop talking and give cold treatment while there are few who resort to physical violence.

Marriage is not an ego war, its in the heat of the moment we say some stuff to hurt the other person, ab har choti choti baat ego pe leke baith jayenge aur tit for tat karne lage to koi bhi shadi kabhi chalegi hi nahi.

Aisa empowerment nahi chahiye bhaiyaa ke har thode saal mein ek nayi shadi karo!

Edited by Dee-Dee - 8 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail

They were madly in love with each other ,but were incompatible and it is not anyone's fault. He was in love with the 18 year old Anupama. But when he met her after 26 years ,she was a divorcee with 3 children from her previous marriage. He married her as it was his dream, But adjusting with her baggage had suffocated him which lead to the separation .

Have you read about Malaika Arbaaz, Hritik Suzzane, many TV couples, who have grown up kids and meet outside the house only for kids.

Had seen a video where Malaika and Arbaaz came to see off their son at the airport when he was going for higher studies, both didn’t exchange even a hello.

He married again and didn’t invite her nor didn she react to media on their marriage. Their son was present at the wedding that’s it.

Who does Holy rituals together with the excuse of kids? Only a wife can sit next to a man in any Hawan or Pooja. Ramayana is the best example. Wife nahi hai akela kare, jo present wife hai usse baithaye but divorced couple doing this together is an insult to such age old rituals.

And guess what, she will repeat the same pattern with Anuj now.

Nothing can justify Anupamaa’s two timing after divorce and second marriage and now after second divorce too she ain’t stopping.

Edited by Dee-Dee - 8 months ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

No mother in the world is so obsessed with grown up married kids, even our own mothers are not. You can ask anyone on this forum if their moms are obsessed with them and interfere in their lives so much. All our mom's spend times with our dad's, not with grown up kids.

Grown up, married kids are not bagages, they have their own lives. If a mother interferes in their lives so much at that point, she is a bad mother.