Can someone please tell?

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

@Note: You asking this is an insult to my username. smiley37smiley19

Sorry to interfere and pop out of nowhere but isn't MS off aired few months a go?

Btw you said that GJ was playing HM and RA playing Anubhav Singh, what was the need? What do you mean by this?

btw I don't like both of them, I don't like too much overdose of gyaan, I don't even like the acter (female) and I have my own reasons for that, please don't take it otherwise if you like her then.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Team Neivika

Originally posted by: IWasHareeshFan

Sorry to interfere and pop out of nowhere but isn't MS off aired few months a go?

Btw you said that GJ was playing HM and RA playing Anubhav Singh, what was the need? What do you mean by this?

btw I don't like both of them, I don't like too much overdose of gyaan, I don't even like the acter (female) and I have my own reasons for that, please don't take it otherwise if you like her then.

I really dont know how you found this but somehow i get a feeling you are a troublemaker trying to engage me in a debate on a kind of controversial topic . FYI, I have already answered and people who want to understand can do it. Feigning ignorance wont help.

P.S. saying this because it already happened when some moron dragged us forum members into an unwanted debate. 

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

How did this thread come back to page 1? 

Shreya ,  please lock this thread and MOTW #8 and MOTW #9 cause the 3 MOTW's are over 

All the threads are in page 1 of the forum ( below this thread)

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 4 months ago
IWasHareeshFan thumbnail

How to copy a post from a previous thread to reply someone?

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail

Tagging members to ask

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail

Hey, I don't think you remember me, but just a month a go we were in one of the reality shows forum

kuch yaad aaya?

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail

since I can't post in that thread jahan you quoted my post, toh socha jab ek thread banaya hi hai toh yahin post kar dete hain.

Hey, I am not a trubble maker, in fact I have seen your few posts and I very much think the same, will not talk it here as it may get thoda controversial, I genuinely could not understand what you meant by that tabhi poocha.

btw vo jo aapka dikhta hai naa tag line "ye naya hindustan hai" wala (usko kya bolte hain aur vo add kaise karte hain)

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail

I have seen you in RK forum, you don't know me as I just was a silent reader, mai show khatam hone ke baad aai thi naa udhar isiliye.

I never thought ki you will ever watch any Swastik show after that show kyunki you were sooooooo fedup with all the destortions they did to everything.  I can't tell you how much I love Lord Krishna and they ruined it all for me (the show).

btw is Swastik coming up with any other historical show?

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I have seen you in RK forum, you don't know me as I just was a silent reader, mai show khatam hone ke baad aai thi naa udhar isiliye.

I never thought ki you will ever watch any Swastik show after that show kyunki you were sooooooo fedup with all the destortions they did to everything.  I can't tell you how much I love Lord Krishna and they ruined it all for me (the show).

btw is Swastik coming up with any other historical show?

As of now Swastik is airing Sreemad Ramayana on Sony and ShivaShakti on Colours

ShivaShakti is way too distorted, Ramayana is going fine till now, the Lakshman here is Balram from Radha-Krishna (he also played Teenage Karna and Vrishsena in SuryaPutra Karna). It started on 1st of January 

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

How to copy a post from a previous thread to reply someone?

Just click on quote tweet, you will be redirected to the post reply page, copy the entire stuff in the message that comes and paste it in the new post.

However the person whose post you quoted won't get a notification (you could tag him/her)