Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Team Neivika

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Red ; I've been wanting to ask this ever since I joined the forum.....who is that?smiley36

Guess :P

Worked in south too. smiley36

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Team Neivika

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

First of all congratulations..

Ok ... Now my questions

1.Which is the first show you saw on TV that you remember (I mean soap not reality show) Family No 1 .

2. Biggest heartbreak moment in cricket Guptill Runs out MS. That man Made MS CRY. smiley35

3. Any IF fight that you still remember Bahut. smiley37 Abhi kuch din pehle bataye the BB15 ka fights to Pete. I was called Purple moral essays likhne wala.smiley37

4. how does it feel like being a male minority person on IF . Nothing. smiley37I am a male minority at home also. Maybe thats why i am inclide to itv shows than action movies / english shows like others. smiley36

5. Narendra Modi or Adityanath Yogi Modi ji obviously . Let Yogi have his 2002 phir baat karenge. smiley36smiley15.

6. M.S. Dhoni or Saurav Ganguli. smiley37 I feel like its an insult to compare to MS to mere mortal captains. smiley37

You are comparing Greatest captain ever to Bob the builder. smiley39 He was just lucky to be at the right place at right time. smiley37

7. Why aren't you active on Cricket threads You guys will feel i am too arrogant or snobbish but i feel the levels of discussions is too below my standards, too basic. And i cant even express myself freely. Also ultra sweetness of mod team. I feel diabetic. smiley39

8. Ashwathama or Karna (in Mahabharat) Ashwatthama. Karna's Vastraharan behaviour strict Red flag.

9. Varanasi or Goa? Not a party guy at all. So Varanasi.

10. Best BJP option according to you in Bihar . Giriraj if controls his motor mouth. Waise there are many promising ones but they dont have organisational credentials like this guy. 

Will come back with more

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

I have a pretty good idea of who that is but i don't want to become popat by giving the wrong answersmiley37

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

smiley37 Kusum’s “how are you so cool” cracked me upsmiley37

Congrats Suyash for MOTW. Have fun. 

he is, isn't he? Sab hass kaahe rahe h ispar🤔

RainOfDew thumbnail

I have a pretty good idea of who that is but i don't want to become popat by giving the wrong answersmiley37

Its ok mera bhi popat hua thasmiley36 Give it a try.. after onowing the ans u will be like ohh its hersmiley36

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

I don't know bro that looks like Ileana d'cruz but I'm not sure

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 5 months ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Team Neivika

Originally posted by: rbpll

Congratulations for being MOTWsmiley41smiley40smiley4

1. What genre of content you like the most? Sports/Romance/Patrotic/Crime thrillers.

2. What is you like as well as dislike about your profession? Like: The working hours allow you to have a life outside work. Dislike is You cant express your true feelings at times because of how kids would think. smiley44smiley36

3. If ever get a chance, what would you like to change about current TV industry and Bollywood content? Stop jabardasti ka secularist or as i call it sarv garam vadapao content. smiley36 Show reality in fiction if you want to get inspired. Maddam sir for example. Gulki Joshi plays Haseena Malik and Rahil Azam plays Anubhav Singh. What was the need? smiley39

4. Who is your favourite character in vanshaj and why? Bhoomi and then Yuvika . smiley42 Bhoomi for thier firce retorts to DGD. smiley15smiley16 Yuvika because i see her story alone and not connected to Neil. Thats secondarysmiley36.

5. Who do you hate or rather say least favourite character in vanshaj and why? Dhanraj. Why is this furniture here? smiley39

6. Are you watching Big Boss this year? If yes, are you liking it? NO.

7. As a male, how do you feel about women portrayal in ITV or their idea of feminism? (As it is women dominated) Completely fictional or devoid of reality. It can also maybe due to my surrounding or whatever i see but its never real. The only one i can probably relate to is Nimki Mukhiya.

8. In vanshaj forum with whom you enjoy to interact the most? 

Pete is obvious answer but Like i said i am not this or that guy. Koi bhi chalta hai. smiley36

Note: No politically correct answer plz smiley4

@Note: You asking this is an insult to my username. smiley37smiley19

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Team Neivika

Originally posted by: SoniRita

smiley37 Kusum’s “how are you so cool” cracked me upsmiley37

Congrats Suyash for MOTW. Have fun. 

Waise to you know everything but your questions? smiley37

Also thanks for not revealing, i was going to ask you to not reveal. smiley36smiley31

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Team Neivika

I don't onow bro that looks like Ileana d'cruz but I'm not sure

Awesome. Correct Answer. smiley40

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

he is, isn't he? Sab hass kaahe rahe h ispar🤔

Yes he is n ur cuteness mein hasrahesmiley36