Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 5 months ago

I loved it smiley36

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I thank God I never liked Neetu as an actress, I tried to watch one film she did and could not finish watching it. I wondered why rishi married her, he did not seem like he was attracted to her but I don't know. I preferred watching old movies that had sharmila as the lead actress or even Sadhana. I need to watch this kwk episode for zeenat

Edited by Terenaina - 5 months ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

https://youtu.be/2grYfk84amk?si=_mFycpVi33StqvDv

Watch how he is getting his mum away from that perverted Mahesh putting his sleazy hands over her. It was obvious his mind was distracted there.  

And this @ 

https://youtu.be/CUOCjW5NgMY?si=yCF7_Ff_dQNZH_dC

She says it, "He has never had affairs". As in Rishi never did.

Rishi Kapoor was there too...

Never believe everything you read. 

This is the same thing about Bira, people post just the bad stuff and never the good. They post the part of him moving Alias duppata with his feet and another video shows that he picked up her dupatta with his hands of the floor to.

When they went to a funeral,.she left her chappal at the door, he picked them up and put them away. 

So many one sided stories... 

People are always on a witch hunt,  sometimes try and look for other proofs too. So yes he ain't bad like people try and make him be. Neither he is a silver spoon-fed Nepo kid. He worked hard from the beginning. Some days watch him speak in a interview, will learn a lot about him. 

Sorry TM, I'm not having a go at u or anything, I'm speaking generally. 

Edited by carisma2 - 5 months ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

neetu ji also in kapil show said - whenever any friend comes to their house,even now,they drink and drink and then they ( rishi and his friend) gets drunk totally and start saying all story about how that other woman was beautiful, how rishi ji flirted with that lady etc. etc. Neetu ji used to sit beside them and like a good listener " haan phir?uske bad keya hua?" as rishi ji is already drunk and no sense with whom he is talking smiley36 sab kuch bata diya hota.

Rishi ji took this sportingly and laughed his heart out. Btw i love rishi ji and neetu ji as couple- its just she is typical sasu ma what i never expected. 

They were the best couple of their time. My fav jodi as well. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Neetu was def thinking in her head. I wish I could say the same thing about my son. Thnx for sharing! smiley36

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aren't people judging this video too much?

Originally posted by: Sea-stars

Aren't people judging this video too much?

They have a chance to put Ranbir's mother down...so why not??smiley36

Fact is that Zeenat Aman is a very very very dignified woman..smiley27...she would not troll another woman especially on her face......she was just talking about her sons which as a mother she has the full right to......but this forum likes to assume things from time to time....so that they can troll the people whom they dislike....smiley36....they never disappoint..smiley36

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

At least she had the guts to admit it, unlike the Gauris, Kajols, and Twinkles who play dumb about their husbands. Neetu Singh was a firebrand, she had even walked out of their home along with the kids on one occasion. The Kapoor Men were terrible husbands, except for Shashi Kapoor ( never heard stories about him). 

@ Zeenat Aman, wasn't trolling Neetu Singh. She was speaking about her sons.

Edited by Dimdim - 5 months ago
JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I know Ranbir dated many actresses but what makes him a dog?  I honestly don't know too much about him

That quote about Neetu and her cheating husband is sad.  

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I can't believe people are comparing Neetu to Gauri and Twinkle. I am not even a fan of these ladies but it's an insult to compare them to neetu who allows man to beat her up how multiple times based on rumors sad and allows cheating. Twinkle based on the rumors always put a stop to the cheating by not allowing them to work together. Neetu actually lets him continue working with those he had affair with. No it's a huge difference here. You have women like gauri and twinkle who are producing their husband's films and being in charge and control of their husband, their husbands actually listens to them when they demand certain things.