Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Palak, I understand your arguments...I'll stay away smiley1

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

For people calling it political, yes it was political and things don't become wrong because its political, politics is an integral part of any civilized society

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi sorry I am just tempted to reply πŸ˜†πŸ˜…

I just think you're thinking it backwards, bjp wants to be in power that's not the reason they're promoting Hinduism

They want to promote Hinduism that's why they want power. Their belief and idea and moral values are based on the ancient values of our country

My mother's grandfather was also in BJP and Raj Nath Singh always visited their home to discuss strategies, that's why when my Mother tells me how politician works I believe her

Congress party according to me always considered minorities religion important and for that majority sometimes got neglected, it was ghar ki murgi daal barabar situation I think πŸ˜….

I don't know about others because many in bjp also took advantage of religious belief but some politicians who just wanted their values as the value of country were there like our PM.

Secularism is a concept like every other thing is, its right or wrong depends on where you're living. we're living in the most populated country where people are highly emotional to even majority can feel invalid if not given the importance. You can't generalise India in concepts, nobody can

Edited by mnx12 - 8 months ago
RainOfDew thumbnail

Whenever i look at the idol i feel the eyes are realsmiley42 The artist did a great job.. so expressive eyes of Prabhu Ramsmiley27

Palak2812 thumbnail

Sundar

AI kabhi kabhi itna kamaal kaam karta hain.

You heard the Lata Mangeshkar singing?

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Whenever i look at the idol i feel the eyes are realsmiley42 The artist did a great job.. so expressive eyes of Prabhu Ramsmiley27

I swear

Itni sundar aankhein hain smiley27

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is smiley42πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ίβ€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ₯Ί

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Moonks

Even if that hasn't happened none of us were going to give vote to congress, they need to accept the fact, we don't believe on congress and it's policies, in my lifetime congress isn't getting any votes from me, it will always be BJP

Well, even if event didn't happen yesterday or Modi taking the charge, it still wouldn't change the fact that we won the case during BJP's reign and mandir happened because of BJP's reign..So this constant cribbing won't change anything .. Congress ain't winning until the self proclaimed "gandhi parivar" retires forever..so bjp will win in next term and the subsequent one's too..They have stable leaders who can carry forward Modi's legacy and most importantly it's not ruled by any family ...

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

I swear

Itni sundar aankhein hain smiley27

Hai na.. and full of innocencesmiley42