Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

It's the other way around: Google, Apple, Microsoft, Netflix, Meta, Disney et al control the Dems, & do what they can to prevent a return of Trump

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vr15h

That's what the controversy has been from the Shankaracharya side. The main reasons they objected:

• Most suitable date for a pran pratishtha - the establishment of life of the murty - would have been Ram Navami, the day he got his life
  • Pran pratishtha is inappropriate in a πŸ›• that is not complete

This is just them. The other critics - and I'm just citing the Trads, not the Seculars, lament that a lot of the major figures in the Ram πŸ›• movement were either invited just as an afterthought (like Advani & Joshi), not invited (eg family of the late Triloki Nath Pandey, the friend of the deity in court, who saw it thru) or just overlooked (Uma Bharti, Sadhvi Rathambhara). While all the spotlight has been on the Bollywood stars, many of whom are not religious, other celebrities and so on

I actually agree w/ you: anybody planning to visit Ayodhya should do it on Ram Navami or after this πŸ›• is complete

Thank you so much, Vrish, for understanding my comment in the way it was thought and especially felt.

I didn't know about the controversy you cited, my comment came from the heart, from what I felt as someone who thinks that Hinduism is the most encompassing spiritual concept, something no other religion I know has as foundation.

It made me tearing up to see the united joy in other countries...I think their joy is more pure that that of the initiators of the actual celebration....and I think Lord Ram is there for all those who have no hidden (or open) agenda when honouring him.

Yes, in my childlike thinking, I would have preferred his 'awakening' in a fully completed home...and with no one of the attendants getting special treatment...

I've written some of my thoughts in a thread that got merged here but they got - by some - misinterpreted as spoiling/trolling/hating...they came from the sadness about the misusing of a belief system founded on universal love because of political agendas.

Edited by Clochette - 8 months ago
Moonks thumbnail

That's what the controversy has been from the Shankaracharya side. The main reasons they objected:

• Most suitable date for a pran pratishtha - the establishment of life of the murty - would have been Ram Navami, the day he got his life
  • Pran pratishtha is inappropriate in a πŸ›• that is not complete

This is just them. The other critics - and I'm just citing the Trads, not the Seculars, lament that a lot of the major figures in the Ram πŸ›• movement were either invited just as an afterthought (like Advani & Joshi), not invited (eg family of the late Triloki Nath Pandey, the friend of the deity in court, who saw it thru) or just overlooked (Uma Bharti, Sadhvi Rathambhara). While all the spotlight has been on the Bollywood stars, many of whom are not religious, other celebrities and so on

I actually agree w/ you: anybody planning to visit Ayodhya should do it on Ram Navami or after this πŸ›• is complete

yesterday was the date, when lord took kurum Avtar, it was an auspicious day plus the time they chose for Praanpratishtha was the time lord chose to take Ram avtar and if you are waiting for temple to complete then it's going to take 7-10 years, Congress govt did the Praanpratishtha in somnath 11 years before it was completed so it was nothing new, and people will visit Ayodhya when they want to, Ayodhya has seen more 3.5 crore visitors in last 2 years, when temple was still under construction, the only thing which is changing is that now they can worship at the temple, Garbhgriha is the main place in any temple and it is fully ready so you can do the Praanpratishtha after Garbhgriha is ready, even our colony 's temple is being constructed but we still do worship there as Garbhgriha is ready and Praanpratishtha has been done so this is very common thing, I don't know what they got by opposing this but their opposition was totally baseless
Moonks thumbnail

It's the other way around: Google, Apple, Microsoft, Netflix, Meta, Disney et al control the Dems, & do what they can to prevent a return of Trump

and then they talks about how we controls our media, west is such a hypocritesmiley24
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Clochette

bold: They can go later (when the construction is complete...long after the elections)...

I wonder if one has to pay then (and if yes, then how much).

Just a question: Aren't there wonderful original Ram-temples from older times one could have chosen as 'National Hindu Temple'? (I know that the original one had been destroyed to build a mosque which then got destroyed, too = falling back into thousands-of-years-old conquerors behaviour)

How much of thousand crore rupees this prestige object has costed (and still will cost). If my knowledge is right, there are other Ram temples in Ayodhya already?

They can go today..even u can go. Bcoz there is no restriction of faith or believer/non believer, atheist or theist. Before or after elections whenever u want and God permits.

Temple is open for devotees.

There are wonderful orginal Ram temples from older times but this one is the Birthplace of Shree Ram.

Like we may live in number of cities throughout our life but the city of our birth is always special

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Thank you so much, Vrish, for understanding my comment in the way it was thought and especially felt.

I didn't know about the controversy you cited, my comment came from the heart, from what I felt as someone who thinks that Hinduism is the most encompassing spiritual concept, something no other religion I know has as foundation.

It made me tearing up to see the united joy in other countries...I think their joy is more pure that that of the initiators of the actual celebration....and I think Lord Ram is there for all those who have no hidden (or open) agenda when honouring him.

Yes, in my childlike thinking, I would have preferred his 'awakening' in a fully completed home...and with no one of the attendants getting special treatment...

I've written some of my thoughts here but they got - by some - misinterpreted as spoiling/trolling/hating...they came from the sadness about the misusing of a belief system founded on universal love because of political agendas.

if your words are true then please read this response as intended.

Sanatan dharm is indeed inclusive. Shree Ram is there for all.

Practically any temple or place of worship or even a stadium has finite capacity. Yes there will be people who might feel they should be there. One can keep raising questions. Amit Shah was participating from Delhi. Clearly PMs most trusted man since decades. So why raise political fingers.

I hope u enjoy the Pran Pratisthaa that we have here and has been celebrated the world over. What is important is our Ram lalaaa is now seated where he should be.

Temple is open for worship for all from today and he has been residing in our hearts long before.

Pray the calling to visit and pray in person at Ayodhya from Lord Ram comes as quickly for you as it will comes for us :)

Peace be with you.

here is an inspiring bhajan that will uplift u

https://youtu.be/80_nZOlLH5M?si=l-W2Ol8v6G_0d6eV

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

IMG_0751.jpeg

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 8 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

ty … I agree .. u said mere Mann ki baat. smiley27
Title is so clear. 🚩"Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Pran Pratishtha"🚩

it’s not a debate topic.
Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Another thread had been merged with this one...I didn't write in the original celebration thread...

Clochette thumbnail

Thank you, dear KJasoossmiley27

Edited by Clochette - 8 months ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/nothing-wrong-in-consecrating-idol-before-shikhar-construction/articleshow/106844418.cms

Chennakesava temple took 103 years to be fully constructed. Generations of Hoysala Kingdom looked after the construction. Was consecrated during Vishnuvardhana's time who initiated it. Even after that it was destructed by invaders number of times and was reconstructed.

Somnath Mandir was restored so many times over centuries.

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/nothing-wrong-in-consecrating-idol-before-shikhar-construction/articleshow/106844418.cms

Chennakesava temple took 103 years to be fully constructed. Generations of Hoysala Kingdom looked after the construction. Was consecrated during Vishnuvardhana's time who initiated it. Even after that it was destructed by invaders number of times and was reconstructed.

Somnath Mandir was restored so many times over centuries.

These are discussion which only results in hatred 😞

Issue ek hai bhi nahi kisi ko mandir pura nahi hua to murti ki pran pratishtha kyu hui, pura hua hota to PM kyu kar rahe hai

Its like surprising to everyone ki PM ne ki Poojasmiley36, bhai 2014 se yeh bol rahe the ki karenge in fact usse bahut pehle se bola tha , people actually voted for it to ab kyu itna shock lag raha sabko πŸ˜‚

And I actually admire his for his spiritual lifestyle πŸ‘πŸ» Mai to abhi ek din bina khaane nahi reh Sakti, aisa ban na hai yaar life mei, this confidence and dedication smiley36