Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moonks thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Vr15h

So how are things in Ayodhya today, the day after? Have locals started visiting the ๐Ÿ›• now that it's inaugurated, or is it still restricted to the public? Are the priests of that ๐Ÿ›• now active in daily rituals?

It opened for the public last evening, now they have to do all the daily rituals
95027 thumbnail

So how are things in Ayodhya today, the day after? Have locals started visiting the ๐Ÿ›• now that it's inaugurated, or is it still restricted to the public? Are the priests of that ๐Ÿ›• now active in daily rituals?

aapkey paas google yas YT naheen hain? U can google answers to all your questions and see live telecast of all the things happening world over including Ayodhya on YT ..did you know that ?

And Ayodhya is great. People are flocking to do darshan of Ram laaalaaa and the joy has been spread across the world. :). Ty for asking.

FYI - all active priest of all temples are active in daily rituals all over the world. That is the norm. Not an exception. :)

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Friends ..it's a genuine request to keep political discussion and differences out of this thread. It is about Shree Ram and Pran Pratishtha ceremony and hope it stays that way.

There r other threads to voice ur concerns regarding any person or institution. Or u can open new threads.

Please..it's a humble request.

Also it's a request to Mods to not merge other forum threads with this one

ty โ€ฆ I agree .. u said mere Mann ki baat. smiley27

Title is so clear. ๐Ÿšฉ"Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Pran Pratishtha"๐Ÿšฉ

itโ€™s not a debate topic.

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Who were you then?

My username was akki. Swati. super active on ndtv ramayan fan clubs on forum. I used to have a creation gallery. I think i made Sriti siggies for you :)
Edited by DamRyeong - 8 months ago
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Moonks

Hindi mein Ram spell kar rahi hai jaise unhone likha hai

Then 22=เคฎ & 24=เคฐ ; then 22/1/24= เคฎเคพเคฐ smiley2

Moonks thumbnail

Then 22=เคฎ & 24=เคฐ ; then 22/1/24= เคฎเคพเคฐ smiley2

bro, it was how they wrote 22-1-24, they wrote the date in different font and that was spelling Ram๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

aapkey paas google yas YT naheen hain? U can google answers to all your questions and see live telecast of all the things happening world over including Ayodhya on YT ..did you know that ?

And Ayodhya is great. People are flocking to do darshan of Ram laaalaaa and the joy has been spread across the world. :). Ty for asking.

FYI - all active priest of all temples are active in daily rituals all over the world. That is the norm. Not an exception. :)

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

I don't trust Google. They "curate" results based on their political views smiley15

Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: DamRyeong

My username was akki. Swati. super active on ndtv ramayan fan clubs on forum. I used to have a creation gallery. I think i made Sriti siggies for you :)

Yeah, now I remember you

Moonks thumbnail

I don't trust Google. They "curate" results based on their political views smiley15

And here I thought US controls the Google, I so underestimated Modi's powersmiley37