Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Thank you for sharing all the updates on this thread. Was participating in my community festivities yesterday. Right description would be 'Sab Bhaav Vibhor the'.

Wanted to share my experience. Had to go for the Pooja in my community and the time coincided with Pranpratishtha at Ayodhya. Saw the first glimpse and ran to take a pic on my phone. But literally felt like God was telling me..Aankhon se Darshan karo, phone side me rakho. Went for Pooja after Darshan..but was feeling restless..Mann vyaakul tha aur samajh nahi aa raha tha kyun. Finally came home. Did Darshan of Ram Lalla again and tears started flowing out of my eyes...and I rarely cry. Then felt Lalla was smiling and felt peace. Phir jaakar Aarti kari. It was surreal. A beautiful day.. beautiful evening.

Jai Shree Ram 1000152734.jpg

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 8 months ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vr15h

Somehow, these 2 heroes of the movement that made this πŸ›• possible have been overlooked, if not forgotten

Definitely not forgotten or overlooked. Saadhviji's speech gives goosebumps

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DamRyeong

how many of Ramayan forum members are on this thread??

Which Ramayan?

I used to follow Ananda Sagar's Ramayan, Zee TV's Ramayan (Gagan Malik as Ram & Neha Sargam as Sita) and finally Siya ka Ram. As for Ramanand Sagar's great work, I follow it on the YouTube Tilak channel but didn't much here during the pandemic lockdown days 4 years ago

Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: DamRyeong

ndtv imagine 2008. I saw one post from Vrish. i myself changed my username 3-4 times since then.

Who were you then?

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Thank you for sharing all the updates on this thread. Was participating in my community festivities yesterday. Right description would be 'Sab Bhaav Vibhor the'.

Wanted to share my experience. Had to go for the Pooja in my community and the time coincided with Pranpratishtha at Ayodhya. Saw the first glimpse and ran to take a pic on my phone. But literally felt like God was telling me..Aankhon se Darshan karo, phone side me rakho. Went for Pooja after Darshan..but was feeling restless..Mann vyaakul tha aur samajh nahi aa raha tha kyun. Finally came home. Did Darshan of Ram Lalla again and tears started flowing out of my eyes...and I rarely cry. Then felt Lalla was smiling and felt peace. Phir jaakar Aarti kari. It was surreal. A beautiful day.. beautiful evening.

Jai Shree Ram 1000152734.jpg

Thank you for sharing your experience. I felt the same… Bhav vibhor is the correct word to describe the feeling. I saw the pictures and glimpses in the morning but whole day I was so busy at work I was thinking to go home and see the recorded pran pratishtha video it was like mann ki vyakulta that I could not wait to watch..
finally when I did Ram Lalla ke darshan I felt peace…

The peace you feel after drinking water when your throat is parched since long that kind of peace …
Though my eyes welled up like Sarayu but my heart and mind is at peace…

Its called Ram haiye vasya / Ram hriday mein samaaye …

Vr15h thumbnail

Definitely not forgotten or overlooked. Saadhviji's speech gives goosebumps

Yeah, I've been watching one speech of hers in either 90 or 91, & it's so stirring! The one where she said that just like Ravan's life was stored in his belly-button, Mulayam's life was stored in his CM position, & if deprived of it (thru elections), he'd lose all his power

I was 22-23 then, & in that secular era, I was a supporter of the BJP. I voted for the Janata Dal in 1989, regretted it after the announcement of the Mandal commission implementations, & in 1991, voted for BJP. This was in Pune. Today, I'm a US citizen, so no question of my voting in Indian elections. But 1991-92 does bring back fond memories

Moonks thumbnail

How does the date spell Ram? Only the 1 is consistent - A. 22=V & 24=X

Hindi mein Ram spell kar rahi hai jaise unhone likha hai
Moonks thumbnail

Any idea when it will be seen on Sony Liv app?

First episode is already there, don't know when are they going to upload all the episodes
Moonks thumbnail

Calling somebody <150 years old the father of a nation that's not 75 years but some 10,000+ years old is ridiculous

Father of the nation should be either Manu or Ikshvaku. Manu built the city of Ayodhya & his son Ikhsvaku became its first raja. Since Manu is considered the first man in Hindu tradition, it's only appropriate that he be given the honor of being the father of the nation. While at it, we need to stop pretending that India as a nation didn't exist b4 1947

Raja Bharat can be the father of the Nation, we derives our nation's name from his, he is the first one to rule over Akhand Bharat
Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Yes, I won't deny that...however, this public display is more than 'only' "follow their religions"... smiley2 (and I suppose, you know that)

well the supposed public leader made it a motto of his life, he dedicated his life to this cause, you don't even know what this moment meant to him and you are crying over this, I will see how mAny of you are going to cry when he will go for the inauguration of the Mosque in Ayodhyasmiley29
Edited by Moonks - 8 months ago