Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I watched pran pratishtha just now …
Prabhu ki murat ne mera mann moh liya …

I forgot to mention earlier the beautiful eyes of Ram lalla and beautiful smile adorned on his lips mann bhavak ati sundar ….

I was not able to decipher earlier just looking at the pictures but when I saw the video now I can say there innocence which I see in my lil one’s eyes every day… the innocence of a child a smile of a child… the baal swarup Ram Lalla… Shree Ram humaare hriday mein birajmaan ho aisi prarthana… πŸ™

Jai Shree Ram…

Murti bohot sundar hain

Specially the eyes

So beautiful

Edited by Palak2812 - 8 months ago
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

So this is why he’s religious all of a sudden smiley37

Has he given up beef?

Vr15h thumbnail

How does the date spell Ram? Only the 1 is consistent - A. 22=V & 24=X

Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

To me, it's not bizarre, it's a show...

and actually, why do an inauguration when there are still construction works...will the temple be even open after this day today?

That's what the controversy has been from the Shankaracharya side. The main reasons they objected:

• Most suitable date for a pran pratishtha - the establishment of life of the murty - would have been Ram Navami, the day he got his life
  • Pran pratishtha is inappropriate in a πŸ›• that is not complete

This is just them. The other critics - and I'm just citing the Trads, not the Seculars, lament that a lot of the major figures in the Ram πŸ›• movement were either invited just as an afterthought (like Advani & Joshi), not invited (eg family of the late Triloki Nath Pandey, the friend of the deity in court, who saw it thru) or just overlooked (Uma Bharti, Sadhvi Rathambhara). While all the spotlight has been on the Bollywood stars, many of whom are not religious, other celebrities and so on

I actually agree w/ you: anybody planning to visit Ayodhya should do it on Ram Navami or after this πŸ›• is complete

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Moonks

srimad Ramayan?? 3-4, I guessπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Any idea when it will be seen on Sony Liv app?

Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Whole India heard the Original Version today without distortion. smiley41smiley10smiley32

Tbh these things are so ingrained in our psyche that I feared that someone will start chanting the distorted ones. Didn't happen. This should be mandatory now and there should be a legal cost on those using the distorted one.

Yeah, whenever I hear that song, the distorted version plays in my mind. Which is why I don't sing it beyond the first 2 lines smiley15

Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

smiley37smiley37

Seriously bro, we need to rethink who deserves to be our father of the nationπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Calling somebody <150 years old the father of a nation that's not 75 years but some 10,000+ years old is ridiculous

Father of the nation should be either Manu or Ikshvaku. Manu built the city of Ayodhya & his son Ikhsvaku became its first raja. Since Manu is considered the first man in Hindu tradition, it's only appropriate that he be given the honor of being the father of the nation. While at it, we need to stop pretending that India as a nation didn't exist b4 1947

Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Please don't do cheap politics on a sacred day and in this positive thread.

Regards.

Except that this thing transcends politics. The original song was a beautiful hymn that was distorted by Gandhi to massage his own ideological ego. Fully agree w/ BeingBlunt here

Vr15h thumbnail

Somehow, these 2 heroes of the movement that made this πŸ›• possible have been overlooked, if not forgotten