Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I watched pran pratishtha just now …
Prabhu ki murat ne mera mann moh liya …

I forgot to mention earlier the beautiful eyes of Ram lalla and beautiful smile adorned on his lips mann bhavak ati sundar ….

I was not able to decipher earlier just looking at the pictures but when I saw the video now I can say there innocence which I see in my lil one’s eyes every day… the innocence of a child a smile of a child… the baal swarup Ram Lalla… Shree Ram humaare hriday mein birajmaan ho aisi prarthana… πŸ™

Jai Shree Ram…

I told u sis. I woke up with the biggest smile on my face and inner happiness.

The whole day has gone in bliss. No tenshun. Just happiness.

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Did he & Murli Manohar Joshi attend the πŸ›• festivities?

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I wish he had been invited. Is he currently actively involved in any matches? Also, has he been picked by any IPL team? Wish Lucknow Super Giants picked him, then he'd be able to visit Ayodhya

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vr15h

Did he & Murli Manohar Joshi attend the πŸ›• festivities?

Unfortunately Mr Advani couldn’t attend as it was really cold and his health prevented him to join for Pran Pratisthaa due to weather.

Don’t know about Joshi.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I told u sis. I woke up with the biggest smile on my face and inner happiness.

The whole day has gone in bliss. No tenshun. Just happiness.

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Same here bro same here … I checked my phone as soon as I woke up where my dad shared the pictures and videos and saw Ram lalla ka face in the morning my day went beautifully without any stress or tension which Is my everyday thing πŸ˜‚
Work related stress time pe pahuchne ka stress weather ka stress paperwork ka stress boss ka stress smiley44
aaj koi stress or tension nahi tha prabhu shree Ram ki kripa se πŸ™

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Palak2812

People can cry all about this is publicity

But fact still remain the same that it has always only been Modi who has given respect to unknown people who made the things come true in our country

https://x.com/ANI/status/1749371005687202154?s=20

But in our cultures, those who build temples are always given importance for their contribution. From what I have heard is that people bow/touch stairs of temple before entering a temple is to honour those who built it.... as that's the way those workers would have gone in and out while building it and it's namaskara to them.

Glad that PM extended and emphasised on the contribution of workers too...

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I will join you all devotees in a while I need to put my lalla to sleep smiley29smiley36

Bolo dashrath nandan Ram lalla ki jai πŸ™

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

But in our cultures, those who build temples are always given importance for their contribution. From what I have heard is that people bow/touch stairs of temple before entering a temple is to honour those who built it.... as that's the way those workers would have gone in and out while building it and it's namaskara to them.

Glad that PM extended and emphasised on the contribution of workers too...

Yes in our culture

By us not by these shitty politicians

& we didn't saw it in last so many yrs.