Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

Jai Siya Ram ๐Ÿ™

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Jai Shri Ram ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™GEcQKtbbAAA7DA1.jpeg

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks .

Word Count: 1

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I am no Mod but celebrations have no language barriers or boundaries. Am so glad you are so happy like rest of us world over and celebrating.

Jai Shree Ram. smiley27

Nice to know that . I donโ€™t know what is allowed here i mean rules in this thread thatโ€™s why .Ya this universe is celebrating sree Rama , itโ€™s Rama Mayam .

Jai sree Ram

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Jai Shri Ram.

950842 thumbnail

๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”

Today was monumental because a unifying positive emotion echoed loudly today: เชœเชฏ เชถเซเชฐเซ€ เชฐเชพเชฎ ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿซถ

The Pran Prathistha event has provided a platform for people like me who, admittedly, in the past, used to hesitate or were not invested about completely expressing our religious beliefs, except for few selected festivals. There is so much I have learned on this thread and otherwise in the past few weeks from different mediums about Hindu culture, architecture and history along with some compelling discourse in office too, and I will be eternally grateful to be better informed/educated about this.

Today was about every single devotee at every strata, in every nook and corner across the nation and seven seas finally embracing, celebrating and having pride in our cultural roots, irrespective of our political affiliation. It was just about the pure joy of all of us being able to see our beloved Ramji return to his birthplace Ayodhya with full glory. I couldn't stop my tears seeing the idol this morning when it was unveiled, because I truly believe each of us did at least something good in our previous lives; that's why we were born to witness this historic, auspicious opening of the Ayodhya Ram Mandir. Once I see it with my own eyes, I swear I will even be able to die peacefully ๐Ÿช”

เคถเฅเคญ เคฐเคพเคคเฅเคฐเคฟ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”๐Ÿช”

Edited by dhun.laagi - 8 months ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

The moorteeee. Itโ€™s just smiley27 just see it and you get such amazing feelings. Pran Pratishtaaa happened and pran hain. Those eyes are indeed beautiful but the entire moortee. The temple structure. Itโ€™s so divine.

Jai Shree Ram โค๏ธ

Ya I too felt when saw the vigraham , Pran is there . Itโ€™s Rama yantram positive energy gave power to vigraham .itโ€™s done by annadanam Chidambaram sastry from andhra Pradesh , a well known lord hanuman devotee .he done 14 crores Rama mantra Japam with all the rituals , the Pooja of Rama yantram . On it Ramaโ€™s idol is placed n that yantram gives power to vigraham . Before Pran pratishta itโ€™s like Bala ram smiling n so happy , child like excitement . I saw after Pran pratishta the eyes are like teary eyes .Pran is there n sree ram came there . So divine the temple premises also .

What if baala ram cries that he wants his maata Kausalya smiley36

Edited by Manavi_kesari - 8 months ago
Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari

Ya I too felt when saw the vrigraham , Pran is there . Itโ€™s Rama yantram positive energy gave power to vrigraham . Before Pran pratishta itโ€™s like Bala ram smiling n so happy , child like excitement . I saw after Pran pratishta the eyes are like teary eyes .Pran is there n sree ram came there . So divine the temple premises also .

What if baala ram cries that he wants his maata Kausalya smiley36

Quite possiblesmiley36

But one thing is for sure, he is loved by all the mothers out there

smiley9