Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Pls stop fighting over religion .. God is oneπŸ™

Keep the topic clean

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Oh, yes, I not only enjoyed it, I felt honoured...so many first times I enjoyed during that stay because of people who were nice to me (like Jackie and some others had been). It's always a reason to be grateful for other people's kindness.

I feel sad how often this man who other have named the "supreme leader" (I just repeated that) has misused religion for his own agendas. That doesn't mean that you should not enjoy it. Do so. Why not?

and you chose this exact moment to say it? That’s the point that you so clearly keep missing. No one turns up at Holi and starts shouting I love Christmas. Both statements can be correct and said during the other 364 days, but time and place, geez.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Pls stop fighting over religion .. God is oneπŸ™

Keep the topic clean

I said that God is one and agree.
95027 thumbnail

I just woke up with the biggest smile on my face.

abhee bhee believe naheen ho rahaan. Ram laala beerajmaan hain :)

Aur unkeee moortee smiley27smiley27

Raghu pati raja Ram

Jai Shree Ram

Jai Siya Ram

Jai Shree Ram

smiley27smiley27smiley27

1275042 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

but chant every religion slogan so why u telling me lol πŸ˜‚. I think u didn’t read my post and just jumped the gun. I’m not very religious so don’t matter to me I only believe in God. So u preaching to the wrong choir. Please read my post I only mentioned one couple saying the slogan or greeting as it’s a greeting in my opinion like sat Sri akal or namaste. But the other couple was silent when some said it to them in the video that’s it. Again you preaching to a person who’s not very religious or strict as said I believe in only one GOD. I don’t even like why people get into fights etc on religion.

You implied the other couple who were sikhs didnt chant religeous slogans becaise of their beliefs and they were tbere to attend tbe event only n not due to their beliefs.

Which is why asked why is it problematic for sikhs to chant hindu religeous slogans? Is it forbidden in sikhism i wonder and if it is, why?

devashree_h thumbnail
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I said that God is one and agree.

god is one camp