Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

Did you know - he also played Rama himself in BR Chopra's Ramayan! His Sita was Smriti Irani!

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Moonks

Govt. has never asked the money temples got as Daan for vikas purpose, temple authorities have the full right on that money, no one else can use them

Usually, they never ask. They control all the 🛕, & use their offerings for any secular purposes. Which is why there is this movement to liberate 🛕 from government control, just like in the cases of ⛪️🕌

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vr15h

Usually, they never ask. They control all the 🛕, & use their offerings for any secular purposes. Which is why there is this movement to liberate 🛕 from government control, just like in the cases of ⛪️🕌

Yup. And this is happening even in BJP ruled states 🫤, while mosques and churches are free from such government control 🤷

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Did you know - he also played Rama himself in BR Chopra's Ramayan! His Sita was Smriti Irani!

Yup

this one even though he did Vishnu Puran also

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Moonks thumbnail

The Guhilot/Sisodia royal family of Mewar claims to be descendants of Luv, Shri Rama's younger son. I just wonder how Kush's & Luv's descendants spread out

kush ruled over Ayodhya and Luv ruled over present day Lahore so Kush descendants must be in and around Awadh kingdom while Luv's might be in Punjab and kashmir area
Moonks thumbnail

14th Feb is the date, answering here cause that thread is closed

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I will take the first one as it looks exactly like my lil lalla the innocence it beholds smiley42

Mera pyara chhota sa lalla dikhta hai jise bilkul Ram lalla 😊