Frequent Posters

Moonks thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Ram Mandir got Rs.12.69 crores as Daan in day 1

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

Ram Mandir got Rs.12.69 crores as Daan in day 1

did u see the video of warehouse full with food and trucks waiting outside full of more supplies or that 11 crore donation of the mukut ?

temple is giving free food daily.

Dont I say. Prayers go up. Blessings come down. Our prabhujeee is blessing us with prayers.

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 7 months ago
Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

dod u see the video of warehouse full with food and trucks waiting outside full of more supplies or that 11 crore donation of the mukut ?

temple is giving free food daily.

Dont I say. Prayers go up. Blessings come down. Our prabhujeee is blessing us with prayers.

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

I did and shared that too

Jai Jai Shree RamπŸ™

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

So much potential in tourism yaar..just look at Ayodhya..looks glorious in every picture smiley42Temple tourism is a whole new emerging sector for India I feel..as the younger generation feels more drawn to spirituality and religious practices as compared to before..they understand the meaning behind all the rituals..and how it’s not just an act of something baahya..but is great for antar man shuddhi..recently watched a video by Om Dhumatkar (who is MD of the largest bank in UK) who explains in great detail about different types of Puja..and it was just smiley10 so many folks from IIT/ IIM background like Ami Ganatra are Hinduism related scholars as well…I really feel there is a resurgence and respect for our ancient culture..growing up in the 90s..I saw more people drawn to western way of free spirited living…so many even found it old fashioned or auntyjee-ish to go to a temple…but I see it changing now..every other person I know..in the millennials group, has a spiritual guru..and believe that Sanatan Dharma teaches us mind and soul management..and way of living a satvik life smiley27 no wonder Yoga is our greatest soft export to the world..my manager, who is from Southern Europe, is into Yoga and even visits Govardhan eco village retreat once a year..actually Sanatan Dharma liberates us in so many ways..I was never someone who indulged in the vices of life..but I genuinely feel the happy high when I dance to a beautiful bhakti Geet..or sit in the temple complex and chant mantras..that’s the purest form of bliss I feel..to that extent Internet also helped in this spiritual awakening and boom as now people are not blindly doing some ritual but understand the meaning behind it due to podcasts, E-books etc