Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Point 💯 noted 👍🏻

But this was really funny 🤣, he really thought he was trolling the ceremony, instead trolled himself brutally 🤦🏻

Prescription to him is chant jai sree ram 3 times a day , 1 before breakfast , 1 before lunch n 1 before dinner , soon he will get buddhi n will be fine smiley36

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

#JustSaying smiley2

Ram Mandir is expected to add Rs. 25000 cr. to UP's tax collection as per SBI Research report.

Jefferies estimate approx. 50 million - 100 million visitors a year, surpassing footfall in Vatican city and Mecca.

Property prices in Ayodhya have hiked by 900 percent.

Tourism is expected to make UP richer by Rs. 4 lakh crore, and a major contribution to it will come due to Ram Mandir.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

https://twitter.com/royally_fiery/status/1750158567565365271?s=46&t=Y91QcW3o-dfEyW0tBNzLXQ

Not only me , seems others also seeing it . There is change in ram eyes after Pran pratishta. There is Pran in ram vigraham.

Jai sree Ram 🙏

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Omg. This is exactly what I felt when I saw Ram Lalla's murti after the pran pratishtha. smiley3

I immediately felt there's a difference between the previous pics and now .... But I thought it might be due to some final work done on the eyes before the blindfold was removed. Now it's so surprising to read that even the sculptor felt the difference. smiley3

Tabhi toh usko pran pratishtha kehte hai… The literal meaning of it is murti mein pran daalna and it feels jeevant…

All these idols are not just mitti ki murat they are alive for us whenever we visit our temples we can feel the aura of it, it evokes feelings in us…
why don’t we feel the same when we see sculptures in museums??

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Tabhi toh usko pran pratishtha kehte hai… The literal meaning of it is murti mein pran daalna and it feels jeevant…

All these idols are not just mitti ki murat they are alive for us whenever we visit our temples we can feel the aura of it, it evokes feelings in us…
why don’t we feel the same when we see sculptures in museums??

That’s becos Pran pratishta ceremony n other ceremonies for temple done by Pujaris. so many poojas , yagnas are done . With beej mantra ram yantram is made on which ram vigraham is placed . Ram yantram is done by annadanam Chidambaram sastry from AP a well known hanuman devotee . He done for many temples . Done crores of ram japam with all rituals for yrs n made ram yantram . On this ram yantram , ram vigraham is placed n it gives power to vigraham . The power can be seen when people are feeling the divine power after Pran pratishta. Pujaris pour Tapasya Shakthi to it .

LizzieBennet thumbnail

This was recently shared with me via WhatsApp and it's too beautiful not to share here.

In praise of Lord Rama in Ayodhya, this is a colourful Ragamalika in Adi Tala, traversing through Basant, Varamu, Shudh sarang, Sindhubhairavi, Behag and Madhyamavati.

Composed by Chitravina N. Ravikiran.

See YT description for lyrics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSVq5sitsAA

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Lovely post... Govt can do both... its not one or other...

As I explained to some other ignorant person elsewhere.. the temple is built entirely by donations from bhakts... hence this question only does not arise as govt funds are being used where they should be on such initiatives as infrastructure, etc.

Mein to bol rahaan hoon... Let the haters hate.. Aaj kal anyone can post anything on SM and then link to it as a fact as if something written on SM makes it true. Heck people make some reels and call it documentary even... smiley37

And the revenues generated due to temple will only help the state of UP take further steps forward and truly take steps forward. If u permit me to say. Glorious Bharat Rocking se haters ki jal raheen hain..

Anyways.... Humarey laala beerajmaan hain :) Blessings har jagah aah rahey hain aur prayers upar jaaa rahey hain.. aur kya chahiye humey :)

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

I think that government should simply stay out of 🛕construction & related events. Not b'cos I believe in secularism - I don't - but b'cos the moment they do, they do one or both of 2 things:

1. They muck it up, do it badly
  2. They then try to be all inclusive, including people who don't belong to the faith in question. That brings up controversies about their participation in it

The Ram Janmabhoomi Trust was on paper independent, but in practice, joined at the hip w/ the VHP, which in turn is joined at the hip w/ BJP. Then we had all the controversies we did about the guest list, the involvement of muslims in making parts of the temple & so on. It would have been best if a totally autonomous body, w/ no ties to this or any other political party, had undertaken it, and done it completely at its own pace, and announced the 🛕 whenever it was ready

Finally, just like churches, mosques & gurudwaras are neither owned nor controlled by government, Hindu temples shouldn't be either

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari

That’s becos Pran pratishta ceremony n other ceremonies for temple done by Pujaris. so many poojas , yagnas are done . With beej mantra ram yantram is made on which ram vigraham is placed . Ram yantram is done by annadanam Chidambaram sastry from AP a well known hanuman devotee . He done for many temples . Done crores of ram japam with all rituals for yrs n made ram yantram . On this ram yantram , ram vigraham is placed n it gives power to vigraham . The power can be seen when people are feeling the divine power after Pran pratishta. Pujaris pour Tapasya Shakthi to it .

Thank you for sharing this my dear…smiley31

I have taken part in one pran pratishtha yagna (Akshardham USA) and attended couple more in US and India and I know the significance of all the rituals performed..
I agree that its a power and shakti of all the jap ( chanting ) and tap (devotion) of the devotees and prayers of all of us …

Jai shree Ram ..

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vr15h

I think that government should simply stay out of 🛕construction & related events. Not b'cos I believe in secularism - I don't - but b'cos the moment they do, they do one or both of 2 things:

1. They muck it up, do it badly
  2. They then try to be all inclusive, including people who don't belong to the faith in question. That brings up controversies about their participation in it

The Ram Janmabhoomi Trust was on paper independent, but in practice, joined at the hip w/ the VHP, which in turn is joined at the hip w/ BJP. Then we had all the controversies we did about the guest list, the involvement of muslims in making parts of the temple & so on. It would have been best if a totally autonomous body, w/ no ties to this or any other political party, had undertaken it, and done it completely at its own pace, and announced the 🛕 whenever it was ready

Finally, just like churches, mosques & gurudwaras are neither owned nor controlled by government, Hindu temples shouldn't be either

Honestly, I am not a conspiracy theory guy. I have no issues with kaun aayaa naheen, kya hua. I dont believe that every tweet or YT or SM post means conspiracy just because someone posted it or made a video of their opinions etc.

I love the trajectory that Glorious Rising India is on..

I love the temple as constructed. I love at the outpouring of all the donations from bhakts and in fact, there is a video I saw where the warehouse is packed and they have trucks waiting outside for free food etc.

The murti is amazing and fab and evokes love, joy, peace, energy and most importantly bhakti as it should. I am blessed to see pran pratishtaaa live :)

What more can I ask for my life when Prabhuji has showered so many blessings on me... Nothing :)

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Thank you for sharing this my dear…smiley31

I have taken part in one pran pratishtha yagna (Akshardham USA) and attended couple more in US and India and I know the significance of all the rituals performed..
I agree that its a power and shakti of all the jap ( chanting ) and tap (devotion) of the devotees and prayers of all of us …

Jai shree Ram ..

No wonder you are so blessed as you have attended such pratishthaa's live sis :)

Bas aisey souls ke saath interaction bhee to humarey leeye ek blessing heen hain :)

Yeah thread is so amazing :). Yesterday, I read about how someone returned to IF due to this thread. This is true Sanatan - inclusive, inviting and someone feels welcomed again :) smiley31

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

P.S. Mereko safaai ka chance be de deeya prabhujee ne ab to :) so woh project bhee shuru hua hain :)