Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I know the meaning of pran pratishtha as I have been part of so many back home and here in US so I know what you are talking… I will share some stories and anecdotes later.
For me β€œHumaare pran humaare mandiro mein baste hai… β€œ so thats what pran pratishtha means for me…

If you permit me to add to what you said sis. Humarey prabhoo humarey dil mein bastey hain. I truly believe that as that is what serves our souls and helps us work on breaking the cycle of karma or as we say ultimately get us karma mookteee. Woh baat alag hain that for folks like me. It’s a long long road ahead. But hey I got to see apney laaalaa ka beerajmaan live. So kuch to achaaa keeya hain for this blessing … hain na :).

and please keep sharing. smiley27smiley31

Jai Shree Ram

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: apoorvajin3

I have been a member of this forum from 12 years now.

Created this new ID just to comment my views because I could not find my ID or password

I was so afraid and dreading opening India forums and bollywood forums, thinking we will get more of the usual anti hindu or anti india comments.

Imagine my pleasant surprise when I see people excited and happy about the Pavitra Ram Mandir in Ayodhya.

I cannot express my happiness. Bhagwan Shri Ram has come home now. I teared up while watching on my TV.

A wait of 500 years!

I am proud of the members here for not spewing hate on this historical event.

It's a new Era of Powerful India. We were Vishwa Guru earlier in History, we are on the way to become again now.

The idol is so beautiful and tejaswi. That smile on Ram Lalla is so sweet and wise.

Jai Shree Ram. Jai Sitaram.

May Ram bless everyone.

Welcome bhai/ behen. Or perhaps I should say welcome back.

Humarey Ram Laala beerajman hain to darnaaa kya aur haters to sab jagah hotey hain. In our Sanatan dharm also. We say. There has to be darkness to appreciate light. Good news is we can appreciate light and love.

Live and let live. Love and get love.

one country smiley27 One love smiley27One people smiley27

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Aur please needar hokar stay with us this time :)

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Dikhaosmiley42 Hanumanji swayam aye unke liyeπŸ₯Ίsmiley27

will share on WA
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I agree w/ BrahminReich. One thing that has to be done by any πŸ›• management, whether in Ayodhya, Varanasi, Devbhoomi, Jammu or anywhere else - this distinction b/w a pilgrimage and tourism ought to be maintained. The objective of these reclaimations/renovations is not so that everybody can visit, but that actual pilgrims can visit. Implying people who actually believe in those things & respect the practices. In fact, counter-intuitive as it may sound, these should be restricted to followers of the particular sect/samprodaya, & not just open to everybody regardless of faith. Things like dress-codes & so on should be strictly enforced

If one wants to be a tourist & go to a mountaineous area or a beach for, say, skiing or snorkeling, fine, go there. But if one is not a believer in the deities in Badrinath or Puri, don't visit the πŸ›• there: just do the skiing or beach activities & be done w/ it. Varanasi is not Goa and should never be. There is a role for each, be it pilgrim spots or recreational areas, & authorities should not try to merge the 2

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think hum sab hi haanth jode hue the tv ke saamne praan pratishtha ke samay πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ίβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ™

https://twitter.com/iAkankshaP/status/1750094676890423789?t=OOoSwWxbV2uEs1HZxXwbjw&s=19

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dhun.laagi

The fact that thanks to this people are even finally being concerned about the state of schools/hospitals and infrastructure in our country is itself a win-win to me. Only when you question, you will learn. There are many facts/figures that prove that we have indeed found ourselves on the map in the last 10 years for a lot of achievements in different arenas. This was discussed in the Supreme Court, and verified by scholars from different faiths, only then the temple has been made, so I see no constitutional bias here. We could have made the Ram Mandir long back if we so chose to, but we took it up fair and square legally. Also this entire issue is about us reclaiming what was plundered by INVADERS, and is one of the most holy sites in our country, and it was funded by money voluntarily contributed by Hindus. You are also free to do so for any other structure, aapko roka kisne hai?

Ya freedom from slavery mind set . Start of new era . Renaissance of our civilisation .

bharat went to moon South Pole n created history n ram came to Ayodhya after 500 yrs . Not just a state , schools , hospitals will be built whole Bharat . We will reclaim our holy sites too . swami Vivekananda dream of Bharat will become true . Already it’s happening before eyes n blessed to witness both historic moments alive .

Heard there is golden era of Bharat n now it’s beginning of golden era n blessed to live in this golden era . I feel , It’s like sat in time machine n going to golden era of Bharat .

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

IF should have a πŸ™reaction..agree?

Actually IF should provide all the emojis avaiable at https://getemoji.com/

That way, we can use a lot of things like πŸ›• πŸ•‰πŸ™πŸΉπŸ”± when we want to. In fact, IF should also allow us to use emojis, as well as any Unicode characters, so that we can include ΰΏ—ΰΏ˜ in our names, or have our names in Devanagiri or other scripts

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Moonks

Have you guys seen the video, where in a temple a man was singing Ram bhajan and a monkey came, kissed him on his forehead, hugged him and blessed him and then went away

If it's an old video then I've seen but if it's a very recent one then probably not.

Please share if u can.